Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

anxiety

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 June 5th, 2023

I have no anxiety today which is a relief, I hate anxiety it still my joy and my peace i feel like i can concentrate on the things i love doing, lavender/chamomile tea helps me to stay focused as well, I'm being a tea drinker these days

24
User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly November 11th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

That is awesome you have had an anxiety free day & have a self care goal via tea!

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups November 11th, 2023

Hey @compassionateCar7091 😊

It's wonderful to hear that you're experiencing a day free from anxiety. Finding joy and peace in the things you love is so important, and it's great that lavender/chamomile tea is helping you stay focused and calm. Embracing the tea drinker in you sounds like a lovely way to nurture your well-being. Keep enjoying those peaceful moments! 🍵 

User Profile: virtualhugsanytime
virtualhugsanytime November 13th, 2023

I'm so happy that you feel good. I can totally get how tiring it gets with anxiety. And we'll it's always soothing to have some "me time" with tea or coffee and a good book 🙌😁

User Profile: spectacularLily2630
spectacularLily2630 November 27th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091 I am glad to hear that you are feeling relieved from anxiety today. It's wonderful that you've found strategies like drinking lavender/chamomile tea to help maintain focus and peace. Tea can indeed have calming effects. If you ever need support or want to share more about your experiences, I'm here to listen. Enjoy your tea=drinking days and the activities you love doing! 

User Profile: Faljabiry1019
Faljabiry1019 December 31st, 2023

@compassionateCar7091 YES! Anxiety free days are amazing sucks how rare they are. :(

User Profile: softSkye
softSkye January 1st, 2024

@compassionateCar7091

That's lovely to hear Car. It's very relieving to be anxiety-free, even for a day! And yes, tea helps a lot in calming down those anxious nerves.. Focusing on things you love doing is the best way to distract yourself from anxious thoughts and live in the moment! You're doing a great job my friend😄

We'll overpower those anxious thoughts like a champion!💪💕

User Profile: Aristotle01
Aristotle01 January 1st, 2024

@compassionateCar7091 hi ! How are you doing ? It’s great to hear that you’re feeling better today , and tea certainly does help a person calm down ! Consider practising relaxation and breathing techniques as well , it could help overcome your feelings of anxiousness . Have a blessed day ! 

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP January 19th, 2024

I will meditate

load more