Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where would you travel if you knew there was a chance you would have to stay there for up to a year?

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 14th, 2022

Where would you travel if you knew there was a chance you would have to stay there for up to a year?

6
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 14th, 2022

@Hope

Anywhere countryside.😃

User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 14th, 2022

@Hope

If I have to stay for a year, Maldives or Bahamas. Life is better by the sea 😀 What about you?

User Profile: Peraweltake1998
Peraweltake1998 December 14th, 2022

I'll pick the top three spots on my list. Italy, London, and Scotland. Italy is my first pick, but I wanted you to see my top three options. Click Here

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod December 27th, 2022

@Hope

Paris paris-girl.gif

User Profile: JessMemphis
JessMemphis January 7th, 2023

Scotland, hands down.

User Profile: bubblePeach1111
bubblePeach1111 January 8th, 2023

Costa Rica :) Nepal :)