Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx April 24th, 2018

Italian :)

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 26th, 2018

@Mellietronx hehehe I agree, such a fantastic language to speak. Good luck!

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow April 24th, 2018

Italian

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 27th, 2018

@RideaRainbow Wow thats great, Rainbow! <3

load more
User Profile: Lovethefall86
Lovethefall86 April 25th, 2018

This year I decided to learn French. :) So far i'm doing ok...

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 26th, 2018

@Lovethefall86 I love the dedication to the learning process, already taking steps is brilliant. Good luck!

User Profile: Lovethefall86
Lovethefall86 April 26th, 2018

Merci beaucoup!! @reliablebutoftenforgotten

load more
load more
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 April 25th, 2018

Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, pretty much every language would be cool to learn. I can barely speak my own.

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 26th, 2018

@tluper6491 Good choices, good luck!

load more
User Profile: IceQueen90
IceQueen90 April 27th, 2018

All of them ✨❤

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 27th, 2018

@IceQueen90 hehehe you're right, that would be cool!

User Profile: IceQueen90
IceQueen90 April 27th, 2018

Yeeesss *__*

@reliablebutoftenforgotten

load more
load more
User Profile: Azurentz
Azurentz April 27th, 2018

Trying to learn spanish O.O

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 28th, 2018

@Azurentz It isn't easy to pick up a new language, but I commemorate you on taking on a new challenge. I am sure you'll do great! Slowly but surely :)

User Profile: Cherm
Cherm May 2nd, 2018

@Azurentz good luck with spanish :p

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 4th, 2018

@Azurentz Now that's a cool pick!

load more
User Profile: silverDeer47
silverDeer47 April 29th, 2018

I'm learning French right now.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 29th, 2018

@silverDeer47 wow that's so great!!

load more
User Profile: placidSquare9564
placidSquare9564 April 30th, 2018

I speak English and Spanish. I'm trying to learn Portuguese. I would also LOVE to learn Italian.

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 30th, 2018

@placidSquare9564 ohhh Italian is an absolutely beautiful language, I agree with you on that! And as for the languages you already speak, I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing :)

User Profile: placidSquare9564
placidSquare9564 July 22nd, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten Thank you so much <3

load more
User Profile: SarahStemple
SarahStemple July 20th, 2018

@placidSquare9564 When I was little, my mom used to play opera music in the car. The way Italian sounds when it is sung can be pretty beautiful.

load more
User Profile: QuirkyAnne
QuirkyAnne April 30th, 2018

I'm currently learning programming languages (idk if it counts but I'm so proud of it lol) like Python, HTML, Javascript, etc. and I'm making such a huge progress, I'm really happy about it :))

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 30th, 2018

@QuirkyAnne haha! That's a different answer now! Ofcourse it counts! Good luck with your computer language learning!

User Profile: QuirkyAnne
QuirkyAnne April 30th, 2018

@YourFriendforever Thank you laugh

load more
User Profile: LaetusAuditor
LaetusAuditor May 1st, 2018

@QuirkyAnne
HTML is NOT a programming language 😂😂
kidding I'm not one those people 😅
and great answer btw

User Profile: QuirkyAnne
QuirkyAnne May 5th, 2018

@LaetusAuditor Oops hahahahah. Welp I'm nothing but a novice hahahahah

load more
User Profile: DapperDanMan37
DapperDanMan37 June 17th, 2018

@QuirkyAnne

I think that's equally awesome at least! It might open up more opportunities than other languages!

load more
User Profile: modestTalker1536
modestTalker1536 April 30th, 2018

I would like to learn Japanese, Russian and Spanish better. I have studied all of these already plus German, Thai and a smattering of other languages also, but unfortunately I can't speak any fluently :(. Still trying...Its just a fun past time because I enjoy foreign movies, exotic food and learning about other cultures.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 30th, 2018

@modestTalker1536 you would be able to speak the language fluently soon! You are doing such a great job! Even though it's for fun, am so glad you are so passionate about learning languages!

User Profile: LuckieDragon
LuckieDragon May 2nd, 2018

@modestTalker1536

I am trying to learn Japanese, Spanish and German as well. Its nice to find someone with a similar interest. Good luck.

load more