Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories October 18th, 2016

Simple question right? I will need some time to wite down my life event but feel free to be first :D

110
User Profile: Rebekah
Rebekah June 4th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories

Honestly, finding 7 Cups, It's changed my life so much!

User Profile: Dino12
Dino12 June 4th, 2020

Being a counselor in a summer camp and joining 7cups

User Profile: Icicle0212
Icicle0212 June 4th, 2020

I would say... getting my black belt in taekwondo after many years.

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango June 4th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories Let go of ears worth of trauma and fully healed

User Profile: Teresa416
Teresa416 June 4th, 2020

best thing that happened to me was when I adopted my 2 daughters. The hole in my heart was healed and I immediately loved them as if I had given birth to them❤❤

User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 June 4th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories

Meeting my best friend, she's honestly amazing and has helped me through so many times that I wouldn't have delt with as well as I did without her. Also meeting my boyfriend he's also just the other half to me and one of the best things that has happened to me. 🙂

User Profile: emylly
emylly June 4th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories

no, this is a very difficult question..szomorú

User Profile: maricat30
maricat30 June 4th, 2020

I met my boyfriend

June 4th, 2020

I fell in love. What's more to say to it? lol

User Profile: Zoff
Zoff June 4th, 2020

To have an AMAZING childhood and to grow up surrounded by the most lovely family members anyone could ask forheart