Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Arts & Crafts Forum

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
MistyMagic profile picture
Our Posting Guidelines! Please read!
by MistyMagic
Last post
September 6th
...See more Arts  & Crafts Community  Posting Guidelines 2024 Hey everyone! it's great to see so many of you posting your artwork, I love seeing it all, but recently we have had a few that include a tagline or other identifying information which I have had to edit out.  I thought it might help to have a few guidelines posted here so that you can all read and see what is acceptable. Please read the following as posts that do not adhere will be edited or removed. ✅ Please ensure you edit out all identifying names, taglines, or social media addresses (even if abbreviated).  ✅ Please try and keep all your work in one thread rather than starting a new one each time. This will mean that all the hearts will accumulate and help to boost the post's featured position, It also means that every time you post to your thread each person that has already replied will receive a notification that you have added something new. ✅ Please make sure your work is not posted to other sites where you may be identified. For our safety, we must all remain anonymous at 7 Cups, and reverse image search is so easy these days! To stay anonymous you may need to choose pieces that you have not already posted or featured on any other site. Or create content just for us! ✅ Please make sure your work is acceptable to the 7 Cups guidelines and rules:- ❌ No sexual pictures, uncovered shoulders, bikini, bare chest pictures etc.  ❌ No pictures of smoking, drugs or alcohol, or guns, knives, violence etc. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting. You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content. For further information please see Community Guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/] and the Arts & Crafts Community [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/] home page then click on the ‘About’ tab. Want to join our Team? You can apply here! Read All About It! [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/WANTEDLetsBuildATeam_313107/] Taglist Add or Remove yourseslf here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/ArtsCraftsAutomatedTaglist_306962/]@AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
tommy profile picture
Arts & Crafts Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
August 17th
...See more Welcome to the Arts & Crafts Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 6 May 2024 (updated by @EmotionsListener) @AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @cal1860 @daydreammemories @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @iloveyouxx @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
Paprika001 profile picture
Fashion Day!
by Paprika001
Last post
September 28th
...See more Hellooo, to all the fashion lovers out there, today is fashion dayyy!! In honor of this special day, I have a few questions for you guys! You can answer all of them or just one, whatever you want to do :) 1. What is your favorite fashion trend? 2. Which clothing/accessory do you use to express yourself? 3. If you had $5000 to spend on any fashion-related item, what would it be? 4. Share something with all of us that you think related to Fashion Day Happy Fashion Day to everyoneee, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your answersss
charmingFan9830 profile picture
Hiii✨🎀
by charmingFan9830
Last post
September 20th
...See more Hello, I'm Serine, a handmade crafts artist. Nice to meet you all. Is there any other artist in this field here as well?
irllylikesnowball profile picture
also my sketchbook cover
by irllylikesnowball
Last post
August 1st
...See more idk what to add in the middle yet lmao https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SMBwkuZ2busnrGxtFAC_JYEfUhET99oq/view?usp=drivesdk
Cranes1000 profile picture
Origami
by Cranes1000
Last post
June 25th
...See more Hello I’d like to share my passion of origami and connect with other folders around the world here on 7 cups. I’d like to inspire others to give origami a try! I recommend YouTube videos and finding books and learning from diagrams.  ------------------------- A little about my username:  ------------------------- If you were wondering what my wish was it was health related centered around my mental health journey back in 2017. Fun fact I folded 1000 cranes twice actually the second time being during quarantine 2020 for a friend who had jaw surgery. If you wondered how long it took me around 4 months to complete. I also used a kit where the paper came with it.  ------------------------- p.s. if you got this far in my post thank you and most importantly Have Fun Folding :)
usefulUnicorn profile picture
Gem Painting
by usefulUnicorn
Last post
May 7th
...See more I recently started do gem painting again. It is really relaxing for me. 
politePlace5370 profile picture
Procrastinating on sleep
by politePlace5370
Last post
April 30th
...See more Yes, I could actually be getting rest, but tiny basket 
Curiosity1217 profile picture
Curiosity Crafts
by Curiosity1217
Last post
April 15th
...See more Hii! So I don't usually post threads but I'm trying to put myself out there more. I've been making cards ever since I was little and I just thought this would be a good place to share some of them 😊
Kristynsmama profile picture
Kristynsmama’s crafty corner
by Kristynsmama
Last post
April 9th
...See more A fellow listener has enjoyed seeing photos of my crafts and asked me if I would share some of my pics here on Cups.  I have been crazy busy making items for a holiday craft fair.  I enjoy making everything from wreaths to diamond paintings, to customized t shirts.  I will be adding more pics over the next several days and hope everyone enjoys seeing what I do in my free time,  :) Kristy
politePlace5370 profile picture
I finally personalized my backpack :)
by politePlace5370
Last post
January 6th
...See more Thoughts? I don’t know what to do next  I know I want to make patches n put pins on it  I saw a thing on embroidering moss, I think that would be cool  I like nature so :)
Nicofrombelgium profile picture
Frame wrapper
by Nicofrombelgium
Last post
November 28th, 2025
...See more I'm searching for a wrapping around the frame, any suggestions? 
Xaiyaa5 profile picture
Friends giving 🦃
by Xaiyaa5
Last post
November 17th, 2025
...See more So I’m goi be to a friends giving this weekend and I need some creative fun thanksgiving crafts that adults would enjoy. Any suggestions?🦃
kindTurtle7870 profile picture
Cricut and scrapbooking
by kindTurtle7870
Last post
September 19th, 2025
...See more Anyone use a Cricut for crafting? I do but having a creative block at the moment so am doing a book journal and scrapbooking. Does anyone find these things relaxing?

Arts & Crafts


Welcome to Arts & Crafts! This supportive place for you to share everything and anything related to Arts & Crafts.


What are the different forum topics for Arts & Crafts?

Art: A place for all your art needs.

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.

Crafts: A place for all things craft related!


How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.


Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!


Arts & Crafts FAQ

Q: Are there any community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.
You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.


Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Be wary of clicking on any unknown links as they are not vetted or checked by 7 Cups.


Stay anonymous - remove all signatures, or names, and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Help! I still have a question! 

If you need help, feel free to contact MistyMagic or a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!

Community Guidelines

Arts & Crafts is a wonderful new Community that was birthed from Hobby Zone. So many of us share the love of painting, drawing, sketching, knitting, crocheting, making jewelry, beading, carding, scrapbooking and all the arts and crafts there are, far too many to name all of them!


Posting Guidelines Please read here

This community is a safe space where we can all share, and find things that inspire and motivate us, as well as bringing each of us together united in our pastimes.

You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.

Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Stay anonymous - remove all signatures or name and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Please ensure that ALL content is appropriate for teens as the site is open to members as young as 13. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.

Forum Handbook - everything you need to know about forums at 7 Cups.

Inappropriate content will be removed. 

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader