Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Arts & Crafts Forum

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
MistyMagic profile picture
Our Posting Guidelines! Please read!
by MistyMagic
Last post
September 6th
...See more Arts  & Crafts Community  Posting Guidelines 2024 Hey everyone! it's great to see so many of you posting your artwork, I love seeing it all, but recently we have had a few that include a tagline or other identifying information which I have had to edit out.  I thought it might help to have a few guidelines posted here so that you can all read and see what is acceptable. Please read the following as posts that do not adhere will be edited or removed. ✅ Please ensure you edit out all identifying names, taglines, or social media addresses (even if abbreviated).  ✅ Please try and keep all your work in one thread rather than starting a new one each time. This will mean that all the hearts will accumulate and help to boost the post's featured position, It also means that every time you post to your thread each person that has already replied will receive a notification that you have added something new. ✅ Please make sure your work is not posted to other sites where you may be identified. For our safety, we must all remain anonymous at 7 Cups, and reverse image search is so easy these days! To stay anonymous you may need to choose pieces that you have not already posted or featured on any other site. Or create content just for us! ✅ Please make sure your work is acceptable to the 7 Cups guidelines and rules:- ❌ No sexual pictures, uncovered shoulders, bikini, bare chest pictures etc.  ❌ No pictures of smoking, drugs or alcohol, or guns, knives, violence etc. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting. You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content. For further information please see Community Guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/] and the Arts & Crafts Community [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/] home page then click on the ‘About’ tab. Want to join our Team? You can apply here! Read All About It! [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/WANTEDLetsBuildATeam_313107/] Taglist Add or Remove yourseslf here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/ArtsCraftsAutomatedTaglist_306962/]@AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
tommy profile picture
Arts & Crafts Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
August 17th
...See more Welcome to the Arts & Crafts Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 6 May 2024 (updated by @EmotionsListener) @AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @cal1860 @daydreammemories @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @iloveyouxx @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
SpagHotline7724 profile picture
Woven bracelets
by SpagHotline7724
Last post
August 12th
...See more Does anyone know how to make woven bracelets and explain it pls? I love how they look but I've never been able to make one and I really want to!
JAMommy profile picture
Favorite handmade jewelry
by JAMommy
Last post
March 26th
...See more What is everyone's fave handmade jewelry? I make jewelry as well as crochet.
FahCreations profile picture
DIY Waterproof Paper Quilling Marquee Earrings – Step-by-Step Jewelry Tutorial
by FahCreations
Last post
September 29th, 2025
...See more Hey creative souls 💫 I just uploaded a new YouTube tutorial that’s close to my heart: Waterproof Paper Quilling Marquee Earrings! If you love lightweight statement jewelry, intricate paper art, or just want to try something new and meditative, this one’s for you. 🔹 What’s inside: • How to shape marquee coils with precision • My go-to waterproofing technique (no smudging, no warping!) • Tips for durability, shine, and comfort • Materials you probably already have at home 📌 Why I made this: I wanted to create earrings that are bold yet featherlight, and truly wearable—even in humid weather. This tutorial blends artistry with practicality, and I walk you through every step with close-up visuals and voiceover guidance. 🎯 Who it’s for: • Beginners curious about paper quilling • Jewelry makers looking to expand their medium • Anyone who finds joy in crafting something beautiful with their hands 👉 [Watch the tutorial here [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_RLLW4KvA]] I’d love to hear your thoughts, see your creations, or answer any questions you have! If you try it, feel free to share a photo or your own twist on the design. Let’s inspire each other 🌈 Stay creative, Fahmida
dynamicPeach3224 profile picture
Just starting out
by dynamicPeach3224
Last post
May 1st, 2025
...See more Looking to put together a tie blanket business but am unsure of what I should be asking for my product or what the best material would be for high quality blankets
RainySummerDays profile picture
Kandi Ideas*^>
by RainySummerDays
Last post
March 28th, 2025
...See more Hello, I love Kandi :3 I need more ideas because I HAVE NONE!! I'm getting new beads and string this weekend so hurry, place your inspo/ideas!
modestTangerine2193 profile picture
bracelet/jewelry making
by modestTangerine2193
Last post
March 15th, 2025
...See more does anyone else here make jewelry, and if so, what materials do you use? i primarily make bracelets and i use pony beads + silver charms + fake gemstones which my cousin bought me for last year’s christmas. i would love to branch out into other stuff and find other people who like to create :0
WorkingitThrough2 profile picture
Wall Art
by WorkingitThrough2
Last post
January 1st, 2025
...See more I made this car with scrap cloth.
IchooseLife79 profile picture
IchooseLife79's Creations
by IchooseLife79
Last post
January 18th, 2024
...See more My action figure mountain. This is my biggest creation ever. It stands at 40" tall and 36" wide. I worked on it on and off for around two years I think. Finally got it done about two months ago. Thought someone might get a kick out of it. :)
IchooseLife79 profile picture
Some Christmas creations :)
by IchooseLife79
Last post
January 17th, 2024
...See more Just wanted to show off some art. Hope it brings a smile to someone. I made these with a 3d pen. Took a while, but I enjoyed it. The green and silver snowflake was made using a wooden snowflake, woodburning it, and then adding colored hot glue.
WorkingitThrough2 profile picture
my cardboard church
by WorkingitThrough2
Last post
December 25th, 2023
...See more
AdrienLovesYou23 profile picture
Help with Bracelet Making
by AdrienLovesYou23
Last post
October 17th, 2023
...See more Hey, peeps!! I am trying to come up with phrases/words that are not too long so i can make more bracelets. I just bought a whole container with letter beads costing me too much to let them go to waste and I haven't used them yet for the sole fact I can't come up with words or phrases. So below if you guys can help by putting the following - Words/phrases (please keep phrases short hehe) - 1-3 colors Colors available are: -Red -Black -White -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Blue -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Orange -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Yellow -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Green -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Pink -(sparkly/not sparkly/transparent) Purple I also have heart beads <3 Thank you guys so much. Take care stay safe and remember you guys are enough
DelicateDreamer98 profile picture
Friendship Bracelets
by DelicateDreamer98
Last post
January 17th, 2020
...See more I'm sure some of you have made some in the past but I love making them as a past time thing. I've considered selling them a few times but never got around to it. Does anyone else still make these?

Arts & Crafts


Welcome to Arts & Crafts! This supportive place for you to share everything and anything related to Arts & Crafts.


What are the different forum topics for Arts & Crafts?

Art: A place for all your art needs.

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.

Crafts: A place for all things craft related!


How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.


Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!


Arts & Crafts FAQ

Q: Are there any community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.
You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.


Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Be wary of clicking on any unknown links as they are not vetted or checked by 7 Cups.


Stay anonymous - remove all signatures, or names, and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Help! I still have a question! 

If you need help, feel free to contact MistyMagic or a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!

Community Guidelines

Arts & Crafts is a wonderful new Community that was birthed from Hobby Zone. So many of us share the love of painting, drawing, sketching, knitting, crocheting, making jewelry, beading, carding, scrapbooking and all the arts and crafts there are, far too many to name all of them!


Posting Guidelines Please read here

This community is a safe space where we can all share, and find things that inspire and motivate us, as well as bringing each of us together united in our pastimes.

You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.

Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Stay anonymous - remove all signatures or name and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Please ensure that ALL content is appropriate for teens as the site is open to members as young as 13. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.

Forum Handbook - everything you need to know about forums at 7 Cups.

Inappropriate content will be removed. 

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader