Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Arts & Crafts Forum

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
MistyMagic profile picture
Our Posting Guidelines! Please read!
by MistyMagic
Last post
September 6th
...See more Arts  & Crafts Community  Posting Guidelines 2024 Hey everyone! it's great to see so many of you posting your artwork, I love seeing it all, but recently we have had a few that include a tagline or other identifying information which I have had to edit out.  I thought it might help to have a few guidelines posted here so that you can all read and see what is acceptable. Please read the following as posts that do not adhere will be edited or removed. ✅ Please ensure you edit out all identifying names, taglines, or social media addresses (even if abbreviated).  ✅ Please try and keep all your work in one thread rather than starting a new one each time. This will mean that all the hearts will accumulate and help to boost the post's featured position, It also means that every time you post to your thread each person that has already replied will receive a notification that you have added something new. ✅ Please make sure your work is not posted to other sites where you may be identified. For our safety, we must all remain anonymous at 7 Cups, and reverse image search is so easy these days! To stay anonymous you may need to choose pieces that you have not already posted or featured on any other site. Or create content just for us! ✅ Please make sure your work is acceptable to the 7 Cups guidelines and rules:- ❌ No sexual pictures, uncovered shoulders, bikini, bare chest pictures etc.  ❌ No pictures of smoking, drugs or alcohol, or guns, knives, violence etc. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting. You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content. For further information please see Community Guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/] and the Arts & Crafts Community [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/] home page then click on the ‘About’ tab. Want to join our Team? You can apply here! Read All About It! [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/WANTEDLetsBuildATeam_313107/] Taglist Add or Remove yourseslf here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/CommunitySpace_2578/ArtsCraftsAutomatedTaglist_306962/]@AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
tommy profile picture
Arts & Crafts Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
August 17th
...See more Welcome to the Arts & Crafts Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 6 May 2024 (updated by @EmotionsListener) @AustinIsDepressed101 @BirdKing449 @cal1860 @daydreammemories @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @iloveyouxx @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @Rainboho @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2
LopaConnect profile picture
A soft Tree 🍀
by LopaConnect
Last post
September 29th
...See more Beneath quiet strokes, a story grew, Of roots that held, of skies it knew. Each line a whisper, gentle and free A piece of my heart, sketched as a tree. 🌿✨
blissfulSoul2956 profile picture
Wanted to share these
by blissfulSoul2956
Last post
September 27th
...See more
WolviesClaws42 profile picture
Hi
by WolviesClaws42
Last post
August 12th
...See more A little something for a pokemon au I'm working on and yes I made the art. Anyways I'm back after spending a bunch of time away from here and now I'm at the age 12 year old me thought we wouldn't see and even if I've had my ups and downs I'm still here and I think that's a good thing because I now understand that the world has plans for me even if those plans aren't big at all and that's okay 
MooshyMushroom profile picture
Finding sense of self through arts
by MooshyMushroom
Last post
July 31st
...See more Hello everyone, I'd like to share recent artwork from my sketchpad. ✨ I have lost my sense of self years past and because of it I struggled to find connection in the arts I create. ❤️‍🩹 I am slowly learning again to create art not to impress but just to allow my inner self to communicate and speak. 🙏 How does art help you find or build your sense of self? 👐 I'd like to hear your story as well🤍
SkyeBanfeild profile picture
My Art Dump Zone
by SkyeBanfeild
Last post
July 27th
...See more Hey all!  This thread is just for me Dump Posting my art, And for me to add art throughout my career!  Tiger Shark Puppy Girl
ravenlight2112 profile picture
The art of 2025-2026
by ravenlight2112
Last post
May 28th
...See more These are a few projects I made this year https://ibb.co/kbGdNyy https://ibb.co/B5stGdCL https://ibb.co/7Nx5Vj8m https://ibb.co/fYHH0Ds4 https://ibb.co/23gbwS4N https://ibb.co/RTCzf6kJ https://ibb.co/bMzrZgfj https://ibb.co/xqztKkXd https://ibb.co/CKwX7pzV https://ibb.co/MkTDHLch https://ibb.co/h1B89T9j https://ibb.co/5XtM6gKV https://ibb.co/7xjFRmry https://ibb.co/9HQ5W97T https://ibb.co/9Hr7XLwG https://ibb.co/5h9p7Fp1 https://ibb.co/Fb73YftJ
BlankPageAndAThousandWords profile picture
Photo collages made in canva
by BlankPageAndAThousandWords
Last post
April 1st
...See more hope you like!!!
freshSoul7559 profile picture
Finished Object Show-off!
by freshSoul7559
Last post
February 22nd
...See more I just want to take a moment and celebrate everyone's work of art or creation as we head into the new week. Knitting & spinning are my times to meditate or listen to an audiobook. *Picture is part of a shawl made from variegated blue/gray/white yarn with a section of lace done in glittery silver. Next I will wash and block it!
LopaConnect profile picture
Wrapped with Hands, Tied with Heart 💓💓
by LopaConnect
Last post
November 16th, 2025
...See more I packed this myself 💕 each fold holding a thought, each ribbon a quiet smile. Love doesn’t need perfection, just a little time, and a piece of you. 💌
WorkingitThrough2 profile picture
Celebrate with us TinyWhispers Wonderland
by WorkingitThrough2
Last post
November 16th, 2025
...See more
LunarTheTherian profile picture
Made my first mask
by LunarTheTherian
Last post
October 15th, 2025
...See more This is my first Therian/Otherkin mask. It is still a work In Progress, but until I learn some new techniques, meet Blossom the wolf.
loftalex07 profile picture
american wirehair kitty - for nahoa !
by loftalex07
Last post
July 28th, 2025
...See more @theboymoana i hope you can see it, i know you said before that forums could be iffy for ya ! ty for giving me a cat to draw, friend !!

Arts & Crafts


Welcome to Arts & Crafts! This supportive place for you to share everything and anything related to Arts & Crafts.


What are the different forum topics for Arts & Crafts?

Art: A place for all your art needs.

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.

Crafts: A place for all things craft related!


How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.


Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!


Arts & Crafts FAQ

Q: Are there any community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.
You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.


Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Be wary of clicking on any unknown links as they are not vetted or checked by 7 Cups.


Stay anonymous - remove all signatures, or names, and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Help! I still have a question! 

If you need help, feel free to contact MistyMagic or a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!

Community Guidelines

Arts & Crafts is a wonderful new Community that was birthed from Hobby Zone. So many of us share the love of painting, drawing, sketching, knitting, crocheting, making jewelry, beading, carding, scrapbooking and all the arts and crafts there are, far too many to name all of them!


Posting Guidelines Please read here

This community is a safe space where we can all share, and find things that inspire and motivate us, as well as bringing each of us together united in our pastimes.

You can post your artwork but please make sure it is teen suitable and adheres to 7 Cups guidelines so appropriate attire and content.

Start your own thread and keep ALL artwork in that thread. This will mean that your thread gains upvotes/hearts and will notify everyone when a new post is made.

Stay anonymous - remove all signatures or name and links to any other sites. You must remain anonymous. Any artwork that doesn't adhere to this will be removed.


Please ensure that ALL content is appropriate for teens as the site is open to members as young as 13. Please note that adding a 'Trigger Warning' or [TW] does not make any content acceptable. So please think carefully before posting.

Forum Handbook - everything you need to know about forums at 7 Cups.

Inappropriate content will be removed. 

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader