Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 12th, 2021

silently screaming and hoping I'm dreaming
Idk when I fell asleep
the sheep never made a peep

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 12th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
just lately I sleep less than I used to. When I do sleep I'm troubled by some dreadful dreams, some nights I just try to stay awake.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 12th, 2021

@lazyKatz I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with sleep. It really sucks when we're tired and our fears prey on us in dreams. Sometimes it helps to try and rest during the day even if its just a short nap

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 12th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

I've just had a little and I must admit I do feel better 🐱
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 12th, 2021

@lazyKatz Hey that's great! I'm glad you were able to get some rest and that it helped you feel alittle better 🙂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 August 12th, 2021

lost

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 August 13th, 2021

Today-Numb

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 13th, 2021

Worried

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 24th, 2021

@lazyKatz
Everything's closing in on me - fear engulfs me and I'm no longer fighting to resist drink, I've given in and will continue my battle to reach the bottle of the bottle . In the morning I'll regret it but as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow's another day "

User Profile: barncat
barncat August 26th, 2021

@lazyKatz- fighting fear and anxiety is a full time job. Hoping you can find some comfort during the day- to push away the need and desire for the bottle. And if not- then wake up and start another day- I understand in a tiny way. Great hopes seem to spring forth every night and alas the day breaking fills me up with dread to face unfinished tasks. Take care.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 26th, 2021

@barncat
Bad days past and things seem easier, we just have to cope the best we can. Thank you for caring.🐱

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 August 25th, 2021

Great! :) <3

User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma August 26th, 2021

Frazzled

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 August 27th, 2021

@Laura

Extremely exhausted.

User Profile: Capricorncom
Capricorncom August 28th, 2021

I feel accomplished today


User Profile: bgdave
bgdave August 28th, 2021
Forsaken
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 August 29th, 2021

cautiously better