Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Ladyybugg2019
Ladyybugg2019 September 13th, 2021

Manic

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 13th, 2021

Contemplative

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 18th, 2021

Anxious-panic-manic


User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing September 19th, 2021

Sad

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 19th, 2021

Tired

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 20th, 2021



Poor

User Profile: morgan2021
morgan2021 September 21st, 2021

@tealBear2472 Why do you feel poor?


BTW I like your screen name :)

load more
User Profile: independentDime9325
independentDime9325 September 20th, 2021

Broken & grateful

User Profile: morgan2021
morgan2021 September 21st, 2021

@independentDime9325 I am sorry you feel broken. I really appreciate you said grateful though. It reminds me that even though I too often feel broken, I can totally be grateful for what I have and the loving people around me.
I hope and pray that you find someone/some way to feel loved and appreciated.

load more
User Profile: CatsDogs
CatsDogs September 20th, 2021

stressed out ^^

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 20th, 2021

@CatsDogs- I am guessing that you have some fur babies. Hopefully they can help ground you when you feel stressed out. Take care.

User Profile: CatsDogs
CatsDogs September 20th, 2021

@barncat I moved this month and sadly I had to leave my dogs with my parents, but maybe soooon... I can have one here ^^. Thank you for your message it bightens my day <3 Take care!

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 20th, 2021

@CatsDogs- sorry you had to leave your pets behind- makes sense why you are feeling more stressed out. Hopefully in the future you can enjoy the presence of another furbaby. Hugs to you from all my "pets"- a little dog, a cat, and three horses!!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 20th, 2021

Worried


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 20th, 2021

@lazyKatz what has you worried if you don't mind my asking - you don't have to answer of course ❤

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 21st, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

It was just a doctor's appointment which turned out to be a waste of time. The doctors here are nothing like they used to be before covid.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 21st, 2021

@lazyKatz Omg you are so right! Everything is about this stupid virus. You go in for an ingrown toe nail and it's probably covid. They prefer to do that Telemedicine stuff. But if you do say you have to see them in person they check your temp right away. I hate to tell them but no man with a fever is gonna be walking around lol! We're a bunch of babies - i"m not afraid to admit it :)

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 21st, 2021

@lazyKatz oh no what happened? Is it covid messing the system up. Them

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 21st, 2021

@TreaureSeekers3

It's not brilliant and so hard to get an appointment, fortunately it was nothing seriously wrong but I had got myself into a state and worried about going. I feel silly now getting so worked up.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat September 20th, 2021

Fretful

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 20th, 2021

@barncat ❤

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 21st, 2021

@barncat hi you ok

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 22nd, 2021

@TreaureSeekers3- THank you for asking. I am processing possibly putting down a horse. My 7 cups family has been so supportive. Thank you again.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 22nd, 2021

@barncat

That's so dreadful merely the thought is heartbreaking. One of my cats was put to sleep just after Christmas and I'm still struggling to get over it. A horse and owner are so close they're as one being. Bless you while your making this awful decision.


load more
load more
load more