Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 20th, 2021

surprise. . . I got pizza and a free writing scary contest

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 20th, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13 Hey that sounds awesome! You can never go wrong with pizza! The scary story contest sounds really neat!

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 1st, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you, the pizza was good

load more
load more
User Profile: powderPuffMango
powderPuffMango September 21st, 2021

Content

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 21st, 2021

Anxious

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 22nd, 2021

Orderly :) (structured familiarity)

User Profile: Zariel0
Zariel0 September 22nd, 2021

intrigued

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 September 23rd, 2021

struggling


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 24th, 2021

Excitement

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet September 24th, 2021

Just tired and fedup with life. I am now completely convinced that I am cursed for life and nothing good will ever happen to me .

No matter how much hardwork I put in or how much good karma I do , all I will get in return is misery and pain .

User Profile: Livelifefullest3791
Livelifefullest3791 September 24th, 2021

All I have is

All I need 🥞🍕🍹

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 September 26th, 2021

okay