Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 22nd, 2022

Happy

I feel really, really good ❤️😊

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 22nd, 2022

Angry

I'm sorry you are struggling. Sometimes when I have felt angry I realize it's masking something else: sadness. Sometimes it's an outward expression of something I'm afraid of. Then I explore. If anything rings a bell I hope it helps. Here's to better days, you are worthy of each and every one of them. 🌞

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 23rd, 2022

constipated

User Profile: lalabrowni
lalabrowni January 23rd, 2022

Sad, regretful

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 23rd, 2022

worried

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 January 23rd, 2022

wasteofspace

User Profile: jessicallegg
jessicallegg January 23rd, 2022

Tired

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 January 25th, 2022

Sad and betrayed

User Profile: greenSugar95
greenSugar95 January 27th, 2022

@greenAvocado14. Me too.

load more
load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 23rd, 2022

motivated

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 January 24th, 2022

Not useful