Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Maestro447
Maestro447 March 23rd, 2022

Rebellious

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 25th, 2022
Happy, shocked and speechless!!

Got to hangout with 2 friends in one week!!!!

That for me never happens!!!! I rarely if ever to get to do anything I love let alone hangout with any friends!!

Got to see a movie with one and got to hangout at my home away from home(Knotts Berry Farm) and ride Silver Bullet with the other!!!

Wonder if this trend will continue? I am truly grateful especially given the one I saw the movie with is my bestest friend.

Just a few days prior to that, I got accepted as a client at the Regional Center(I'm autistic); the fact that stuff that normally never happens is now happening since that day feels like a tidal wave of good luck and/or a heavenly influence (my mom). Was it just a small wave? Or is there more to come?
User Profile: iWantFree
iWantFree February 1st, 2023

@lycan9826 I'm late to the punch here, but I just posted my answer today and saw this while scrolling through replies. I hope this kept up for you - your post here is very uplifting

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 25th, 2022

disposable

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 28th, 2022

@Laura


Clean after a shower.

User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 April 15th, 2022

@Laura

Worried

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 April 16th, 2022

Happy, and on top of the world. Day 7 of vacay and I'm finally relaxed. I'm so happy that I haven't even needed to color in a coloring book, a coping technique for stress. Today, I've also made lp's for work preparations. :) It's going well and I'm getting sleep.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 April 16th, 2022

Lucky, because it is the first day in eight that I don't have to go to work! YAY!

User Profile: Howegeorgia
Howegeorgia April 16th, 2022

@Laura

Depressed

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 April 16th, 2022

Conflicted, though I really don't know.

It is autism acceptance month and alike anyone else I know that I am human and make mistakes like anyone else and I hold myself accountable when I do and heaven knows others do as well.

What I wonder is if it is just me or if other autistic people face the same where when you screwup are you forever unforgiven for your screwup(s) and thus forever judged and seen as garbage by those impacted by the aforementioned screwup or not?!

I really hope it isn't just me but either way it isn't fair. Autistic people don't deserve to be instantly dehumanized for heaven forbid being human.

if I was the type of person that felt no remorse, shame or guilt over screwups then being unforgiven would be fair no matter how bad it hurts and in my caseI when I mess up I usually feel all 3 in abundance.

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet April 16th, 2022

@Laura

I feel like a piece of sh*t.