Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 April 18th, 2022

NErvous

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 April 18th, 2022

f'in relieved

User Profile: barncat
barncat April 19th, 2022

disappointed

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 April 19th, 2022

lost

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet April 21st, 2022

@Laura

I feel so low right now . Can't put in words .

Every breath hurts . 😞😞😞😞

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 5th, 2022

Annoyed cuz I'm uncomfortable

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 May 6th, 2022

Clear

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 6th, 2022

Okay.


User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 May 6th, 2022

Ashamed

User Profile: ShrutiScarlet
ShrutiScarlet May 6th, 2022

@Laura

Low?

Like you wanna isolate yourself from everything but the loneliness eats you up. You wanna do things but it's even tough to be present in reality. You feel unreal sometimes, so much so that you know you are dissociated and like it? You feel like people are better off without you and none needs you here but you think you are overreacting so you tell yourself to suck it up. Like you wanna rip out your skin and just leave but all you can do is silently see yourself pass you by day by day where you ain't actively present.