Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: MiaAN00
MiaAN00 September 29th, 2022

@Laura

a bit stressed, been an odd atmosphere lately, lots of unrest

1 reply
User Profile: MiaAN00
MiaAN00 September 29th, 2022

@MiaAN00

one word,

scared

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 9th, 2022

Try-hard

(which makes me tired, and hey, I put my best effort out there tho)

User Profile: greenWatermelon7440
greenWatermelon7440 October 9th, 2022

Poo

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami October 10th, 2022

Trapped

User Profile: emotionalEyes9692
emotionalEyes9692 November 4th, 2022

Lost and lonely

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 6th, 2022

Happy, accomplished, grounded


--currently dissatisfied/unhappy when I have time at night to dawdle.

--the emotion changed to happy, when answering the question, on the forum: what makes me proud today?

:)

User Profile: barncat
barncat November 8th, 2022

Pleasantly achey and sore from doing lots of chores.

User Profile: passionateBlueberry5187
passionateBlueberry5187 November 8th, 2022

Hurt or disappointed 😞

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 8th, 2022

wary

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 November 12th, 2022

Unwanted