Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 25th, 2022

Weary

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 January 3rd, 2023

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 3rd, 2023

pointless

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 4th, 2023

ok

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 January 5th, 2023

Nervous. Mostly because I’m overthinking and I’m afraid of disappointing people.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues January 5th, 2023

Worn out.

This morning I had to move all of our trash cans and recycle bins for trash day tomorrow, and also broke apart several palm fronds that fell from our tree during the rain and wind this week. They were very green, so they were much harder to break down. That and they were very still slippery from the rain we've had all week. I'm lucky I didn't fall on my butt.


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 6th, 2023

rejuvenating

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 7th, 2023

unsure

User Profile: TheForbiddenfruit
TheForbiddenfruit January 27th, 2023

@Laura confused (still)

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 28th, 2023

Worried