Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 1st, 2023

Nervous

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 3rd, 2023

Uncomfortable.

User Profile: tealMelon1154
tealMelon1154 August 4th, 2023

Bored

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 August 4th, 2023

euphoric but keeping it in control

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 5th, 2023

Happy.

User Profile: Howegeorgia
Howegeorgia August 6th, 2023

Roller coaster of emotions

User Profile: tiredangel6
tiredangel6 August 14th, 2023

As an embarrassment

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 14th, 2023

@tiredangel6 why? Sure your not. Hugs

1 reply
User Profile: tiredangel6
tiredangel6 August 28th, 2023

@TreaureSeekers3 My family is never proud of me, they only focus on things I am lacking... thank you for your kind words and sending hugs.

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 August 14th, 2023

Worried

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 20th, 2023

Communicative (+connected to the stranger, and 1 yr client I have) these interactions make me feel happy about communications.

User Profile: Worryisout
Worryisout August 28th, 2023

@Laura scared and stressed