Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you seen any movies lately?

User Profile: WeedyGarden
WeedyGarden March 11th, 2021

Have you seen any movies lately? Anything you would reccomend? Anything we should avoid?

55
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 March 18th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

Have you seen any movies lately?

I am into Documentaries and crime type movies.

User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 March 19th, 2021

Embarrassingly I Think the last movie I watched was Frozen 2 with my Little sister

(we did an amazing duet to "lost in the woods")

I recommend it but I think the age range will be a little unsuitable for most of our wonderful community 😂

User Profile: azuladragon34
azuladragon34 March 19th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

No movies lately.

User Profile: shiningSky3745
shiningSky3745 March 19th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

Seige of Jadotiville was Great, 12 strong, Uri thesw are like army movies

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 19th, 2021

No new movies lately , but recently dipped my feet into anime xD and watched , Spirited Away ; I recommend hehe, such a sweet one . 🥺❤

To avoid 😮 avoid horror movies after 12 am xD

March 19th, 2021

@WeedyGarden I would recommend Chaman Bahaar

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 March 19th, 2021

Due to my hectic schedule, I haven't seen any latest movies recently but I did see an Indian web-series called "Criminal Justice" two months ago on Disney+ Hotstar. I loved the story-line & the way it was depicted. If you are a fan of the crime suspense thriller, it is a must-watch. I must warn you that both the seasons are intense, emotional & has a lot of jail sequences which isn't suitable for faint-hearted people.

User Profile: ainel
ainel March 19th, 2021

These days, I'm into older movies. I recently watched "Roman Holiday" and "Citizen Kane". Both of them are really good!

User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing March 19th, 2021

My favorite movies lately are period pieces.

User Profile: claj333
claj333 March 19th, 2021

I watched Pitch Perfects 1,2 and 3 and also Oceans 8 and Wild Child and I really recommend all of them - they were great! 🎊