Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person in my family that I am the closest to is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope February 7th, 2024

The person in my family that I am the closest to is ___

18
User Profile: Michelh1996
Michelh1996 February 7th, 2024

My dad🧓

He is so caring for me, my mom, his own mom or other family. Always putting others first and trying to make everyone happy! 🌻

On top of that, we have a lot of similar character traits and the same kind of humor. And we share a lot of the same interests (football, music for example) so I like going to events based around those with him. ⚽🎵

Some separate friends and family, others call some friends their family, I consider my dad a friend as well.

User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma February 7th, 2024

I feel close to several members of my family, but it's definitely going to be my mom who sits in the #1 spot.  She's always been there for me, we've always done things together and she is a rock for the entire family.

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes February 7th, 2024

@Hope My Dad =D he's just so generous and kind and like we both hv similar morals etc while the rest of my family says im over-dramatizing things :0 bcz i say that x thing they did wasnt nice etc. But dad understands what im trynna say =D and hes probably the only one who believes in me at this point <3

User Profile: RainbowRosie
RainbowRosie February 7th, 2024

@Hope; My mum. When growing up it wasn’t always the case but now I’m an adult, we get along so well. 

We have a good laugh at life and as she has health issues I’m so very pleased to still have her around in my life 🌹

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday February 7th, 2024

I am not close with any of my family. I have contact most often with my older sister whom I wish would just up and die. 

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 February 7th, 2024

My partner! My family is all found.

User Profile: Justmeasme
Justmeasme February 8th, 2024

My husband.

User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 February 8th, 2024

@Hope my mom

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove February 8th, 2024

My mom. ❤️

User Profile: funnyPapaya3568
funnyPapaya3568 February 9th, 2024

my mom