Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person in my family that I am the closest to is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope February 7th, 2024

The person in my family that I am the closest to is ___

18
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 March 5th, 2024

@Hope my mom, she's my biggest supported through my journey

User Profile: anonyTortoise3336
anonyTortoise3336 March 6th, 2024

My younger brother.


we both have a similar outlook on life. Because of how close in age we are we experienced some of the same life battles but chose to deal with them differently. Yet, even through our differences we have come to a similar place in life. We had a good 10 years we were not able to communicate because of our careers but when we came together it was like no time had passed. He is my biggest supporter , go to person, and best friend.

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday March 7th, 2024

I am no longer close to anyone in my family.

User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 March 26th, 2024

@Gettingbettertoday 

its ok

load more
User Profile: Spooky1998
Spooky1998 March 7th, 2024

My mother. She is the only one who has stood up for me against my step-father and his first child.

User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 March 8th, 2024

@Hope   out of all 11 people in my immediate family aside from my grandparents, my youngest brother. he's 10, and I'm 17. I'm the middle child, but my youngest brother Noah is one of my "flavored?" family members. 

User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 March 8th, 2024

@EmmyMarie06   I'm really close to my moms parents though. that set of my grandparents. 

load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 March 26th, 2024

@Hope my mm