Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Oh no! The zombies are coming😱 what's the best thing you can find in the room your in right now, to use as a weapon???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 8th, 2024

😱😱

147
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm holding my mattress up and getting behind/under it to serve as my shield.  Lol. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@YourCaringConfidant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂awsome😂😂😂😂 I'm really gonna miss you, when they find you😥

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@YourCaringConfidant

Desi friend 🧁 we can make a pillow fort :o using the mattress and some pillows 

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers We sure can. Tiny doesn't know. Our fort will be safe and zombie free! 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@YourCaringConfidant

we can invite more hoomans to be safe with us also.🥺💜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers you could of invited more hoomans to save, but I took up all the room in your pillow fort with my wheelchair, and mayo and baby bunny gizmo, and snacks😁

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Awwww, so sweet of you not to forget our furry friends. I've got mine too. 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐢 We have to protect each other at all costs. Keep walking 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️, nothing to eat, I mean see, here. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@YourCaringConfidant

haahah I am in my hotel room looking around and I was going to say the lamp. I am gone for. ahah

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133 Awwww, not the lamp. The fort Ni and I built will protect us-- come join us! We have room! 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 9th, 2024

@YourCaringConfidant

we’ve got room for everyone!🥺💕

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Behold! I will save you all with my handy dandy toilet bowl brush 😂 watch out zombies ! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul damnit! Are you typing this while pooping????? Grosss😝but thanks for protecting us all😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Is this what they mean by potty humor? 😂😂 It was either the bowl brush or throwing shampoo rather then throwing poo 😂😂 omg this conversation 🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul before you protect us please please wash your hands and flush😝

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂 k 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 @mytwistedsoul

omigosh 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂😂 it is pretty funny 🤣🤣

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

now i guess i know why little children talk about this so much 🤭🤭 lol. 😅 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers  so true! I'm laughing harder than I probably should be 🤣🤣 but totally enjoying it 😁😂🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul tut! Tut! Tut! You two grow up no potty humour you big poop heads😁

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

humour can be good for us 💙 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@tinywhisper11

lola bean 😂 you started it 😂 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2024

@tinywhisper11  Omgosh too funny! 😂😂 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *gasp* she tutted us! And called us big poop heads!  😮😯 😁😂🤣 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

🤣🤣

load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

My feeding pump pole maybe good weapon would hurt lot hit someone with that 🥲🥲

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@theboymoana awww hugs you tightly ❤ and gets behind you for protection😁

😂😂😂😂

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Hugs to you friend💛💛💛 i be very good protecting !! At least try very hard 🥲🥲😭😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@theboymoana you make the perfect warrior ❤❤❤

load more
load more
load more
January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Yay! Pillow fight with the 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🧟 zombies !!!  Nom nom nom ahhhhhhhhhhh 😱 

January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oh wait Lola, I forgot you left me this weapon! Take that you zombie *** 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you found the cactusus to late😱 your a gonna 😭😭😭 can I please have your socks??? I don't think you'll need them anymore

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 of course you can have all my socks. Clean socks, dirty socks, zombie nom nom-ed socks too. 


Oh no… I’m starting to lose coordination and am getting really hungry. Grinch zombie headed for Whoville. 🎄🧟‍♂️ Run Cindy Lou Who run! 😱
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife 😮😮 wait "in a world full of grinch's be a cindy lou who" 😲 I'm Cindy Lou who😱😱 makes a quick dash to safety♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife oh and thanks for your socks ❤

January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11  Anytime sweetie ❤️ now come close for a hug 🧟‍♂️

You know they say my heart is 2 times too small. But now that I’m a zombie I have no heart at all! Ahahahahahah 🧟‍♂️

After Whoville I’ll head up North..Visit my brother and his many elf. Yes an all you can eat buffet. And for desert I’ll have what’s pulling that sleigh. Ahahahahahah  🧟‍♂️


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife 😂😂😂😂😂😂 so your a zombie grinch doctor suez

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife doc. Zuess🤔🤔🤔 zuss🤔🤔suess🤔🤔 suzz ok I give up

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife flattened the most terrible thing has happened 😱😱😱😱 yep! I have lost my voice 😲😲😲😲 I am now officially a tiny whisper 😥

load more
January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I’m sorry you lost your voice my friend. I hope you feel better soon.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife 😭😭😭 I'm not exactly the quietest of people😞 this sucks😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 but I'll be fine thankyou😁 I just told you so you can give me sympathy😁😁😁😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

In my office... I could throw one of these boxes of paper... Or ram them with this big printer part.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@Torean 🤔🤔🤔 definetly use the printer. Haha!😂😂 what you gonna do with the paper😂😂😂😂😂 here zombie take this and that, mwhahahaaaaa! Now you'll die from a papercut😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Torean
Torean January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Heh, if papercuts won't do the trick than I could upgrade to cardboard cuts from these boxes.  Up here my only weapons are my speed and my wits.  However, if I could just slip past one and go out the back way, I could climb down and jump over to another door, make my way into the first floor hall and have access to big metal pipes.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@Torean I'm so sorry sweetie but the zombies have taken over the building, I'm afraid your not gonna make it😞 I will miss you. Whenever I get a paper cut I will think of you😭😭 goodbye, oh and please can you leave me your socks and any icecream you have in your will please???😁 you will be missed😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Torean
Torean January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Lmao, I definitely got some weird socks for Christmas.    But, aw, can't I explore and hunt zombies on the first floor?  That floor is a production plant, and I've had to wander it in the dark once to find someone when the power went out one day.  It's a bizarre labyrinth down there, kinda felt like the start of a creepypasta.... zombies would make it even funner!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@Torean ok ok! You can try to get to the other floor and have see if you can survive ❤ but if you survive now, well I still get some of your socks deal???

User Profile: Torean
Torean January 9th, 2024

@Torean

Deal! 😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: InitiateVoidProtocol
InitiateVoidProtocol January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

a partially eaten blueberry pie and dove men+care bodywash

+10% damage against monsters when dual wielding

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 8th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol

There you go, dual-wield that blueberry pie and that body wash. 😂 They’ll never expect those.

User Profile: InitiateVoidProtocol
InitiateVoidProtocol January 8th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol
they may be less inclined to partake in the consumption of live (and very much needed at the moment) grey matter with higher blood sugar level and pleasant armpits.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol very cool 😎 I think you will survive, and if not at least those darn! Zombies will smell nice😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

It’s tied between an axe, my shillelagh, my pepper gel and my pocket knife.

You can thank my crazy-prepared, super protective roommate for those. :3

User Profile: InitiateVoidProtocol
InitiateVoidProtocol January 8th, 2024

@TheAutumnWitch

I feel like this warrants a sympathy post for the zombies ;P

"Oh no! your a zombie and have deliberately busted into the room of a crazy prepped, super protective roommate during a family outing. What have you brought to protect them with?"

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yes let's all bow our heads and have a minute silence for all those zombies, who didn't just loose their lives once but twice😢😢😢😢

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 9th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol

😂 Mind you, that’s not even all the weapons and self-defense stuff in the house…just in the one room. My roommate is deliberately prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@TheAutumnWitch well you can never be to safe😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 8th, 2024

@TheAutumnWitch 😮😮😮😮we all need to take tips from your room mate, she just saved your butt😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Yes, I owe him my life 😂 And this wouldn’t be the first time he’s saved my butt

load more
User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@TheAutumnWitch

Okay, i want to be in a room with you. my survival rate will be higher. my hotel lamp is not going to help me haha

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133

We’ll split the self-defense items 50/50 and swap as needed to play best to our strengths 😁

User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@TheAutumnWitch

I am prepared. haha.



User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133 seriously you two would share your weapons???? If I was there with you both I'd be throwing you two at them while I make a quick getaway...... "Every man for himself😁

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

While “Every man for himself” is a viable strategy, so is “Strength in numbers” 😁 They’re gonna have a harder time taking on two of us than just one of us!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: InitiateVoidProtocol
InitiateVoidProtocol January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133

on the contrary, that lamp is super important. These zombies need to SEE what happens when they try to come at peoples brains with a straw

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 10th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 10th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol

hahah oh my! You right, you right.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I got my hotel lamp. haha. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133 great weapon you bash those evil zombies... Or blind them to death😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Gabrielamtineo
Gabrielamtineo January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 my phone jajajajajaja

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@Gabrielamtineo hi gabriel ❤❤ your phone hey! So are you planning on throwing it at them? Or calling for help???

User Profile: Gabrielamtineo
Gabrielamtineo January 9th, 2024

Hi tiny ❤️ maybe just panic while I’m holding it 😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@Gabrielamtineo don't worry Gabriel I'll protect you ❤ just hide behind me, I'm armed with a sausage 😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 : O sausage /j hehe < 3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx it's a frozen sausage it's a good weapon😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Gabrielamtineo
Gabrielamtineo January 9th, 2024

awww thank you tiny❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more