Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word that describes your day is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 12th, 2020

Hi everyone! It is not always easy to share how our day went. Words can be overwhelming so let's try one word!

One word that describes your day is ___

514
User Profile: charmingPrune8532
charmingPrune8532 November 17th, 2022

@Hope Stressful

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 18th, 2022

Cold!!!

4 replies
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 19th, 2022

@tealBear2472

Then you should come to where I am.

3 replies
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 20th, 2022

@limeCity1300

Lol!! Where is there?

2 replies
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 22nd, 2022

@tealBear2472

RSA

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 23rd, 2022

@limeCity1300

I had to Google :Db Nicee!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 22nd, 2022

There are several single words, that can describe how I feel today. Here are some of them:

Worried

Depressed

Worthless (to a certain extent)

Ashamed

Sorry


User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope Relived

User Profile: Remthecup
Remthecup November 22nd, 2022

@Hope unrequited.

User Profile: KittyKeats
KittyKeats November 28th, 2022

Lousy

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 December 8th, 2022

One word that describes my day is stressful.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 8th, 2022

sick

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 December 14th, 2022

Disappointed!

Disappointed!

Disappointed!

Disappointed!

Disappointed!

I sent messages to two different listeners on 17 November and to two other listeners on 5 December and NONE of them have replied to me yet. That makes me wonder if there are any female listeners, who are really committed to have a chat with me. Is it really worth it to keep trying to find a listener I can have a chat with, about a specific category problem?

User Profile: affectionateLychee6323
affectionateLychee6323 December 14th, 2022

Nostagic



1 reply
User Profile: affectionateLychee6323
affectionateLychee6323 December 14th, 2022

@affectionateLychee6323I mean Nostalgic day

load more