Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word that describes your day is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 12th, 2020

Hi everyone! It is not always easy to share how our day went. Words can be overwhelming so let's try one word!

One word that describes your day is ___

514
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 24th, 2022

*** and at the same time living and fun?

I think there's some fakeness I need to forcefully drop. Idk how. I just pretend to be on during karaoke to the point of danger. But I've just naturally pretend to be happy/not feel. So in my mind life is both "fun" and "I have to fake". Idk. Ugh now I think someone is listening.

It wasn't that bad today, cept I was a bit fake. Need to feel and acknowledge reality more. Instead of my mind thinking everything is ideal. Well, I'm now home and dumping all this ***. So I feel, present.

Time to go home.


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 24th, 2022

frozen

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 25th, 2022

Healing and scarring

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 2nd, 2023

Emotional suffering - honesty, and pain

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 2nd, 2023

I feel like a failure.


*I have to do something. About it. Maybe feel it. I'm a failure and still worthy.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 6th, 2023

Happy

-finding answers and being grounded

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 January 7th, 2023

Great

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 11th, 2023

Draining

(cuz it's end of day) BUT fun too.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 11th, 2023

disappointing

User Profile: KittyKeats
KittyKeats January 16th, 2023

Difficult