Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What could you wear on your head to make people stop and stare in amazement???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 8th, 2024

Let the crazy answers begin😁

111
User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 January 13th, 2024

I used to work in a pet store. Sometimes we would have snakes, like a ball python, for example, and I would walk around with a snake around my neck (don't worry, it was a small snake and would not be able to hurt me or anyone else). Sometimes people noticed the snake and thought it was cool. Sometimes people didn't notice the snake (though I don't know how you can't notice a snake around someone's neck...) and they'd be talking to me normally and suddenly jump back in alarm. It definitely got people's attention. I never tried wearing the snake on my head, however, lol!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th, 2024

@GoingInCircles365 see there's your problem. They didn't notice cause it wasn't on your head in plain view😂😂😂😂😂😂 and damn! I scream so loud if I saw that😱😱

😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: hopingcandle
hopingcandle January 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

a toilet seat that is dripping liquid gold

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th, 2024

@hopingcandle 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yep! That would make people stare😂😂😂😂 also please clean the toilet seat! Before putting on your head😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes January 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 A vase

Because Im a flower upside down 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2024

@unassumingEyes awwwwww you are a precious flower 😂😂😂😂😂 just don't put water in the vase😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 January 15th, 2024

A 3 year old girls dress. In the color of orange with little penguins on them.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2024

@amicableox0685 what!?!? Haha!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I think you would look veryyyy cute personally😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 best answer we had so far😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 January 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

:-)

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Oh, I know this one: a live snake. Because I did that once, many years ago.

Yes, really.

Snakes, like all reptiles, are cold-blooded creatures. Thus in cool environments like, say, an extension campus for a local college, they tend to go wherever they find warmth, & stay there. The instructor had brought in some of his snake collection (he was a serious herpetologist) to intro the class to them, to demystify the animals & let the students know there was no reason to be frightened of them. (He's right, btw. Snakes are usually quite harmless to us. You encounter one in the wild & it'll try to flee, or make a threat display & bluff you into leaving the scene. But I digress) The difference with me was that I used to keep a gopher snake in my late teens, so I had no fear of them to begin with.

The instructor's little ball python felt at ease soon after he met me. He crawled up my right arm, climbed up the right side on my head, went down the left side & explored my left shoulder. Then he crawled up the left side of my head & gathered himself on top, & rested his head on the bill of the baseball hat I was wearing at the time... Think of it like a large bird that decides to perch on top of your head because he feels comfortable there.

I was cool with it, of course. So I left him there until the end of the class when the instructor gathered up his snakes, & put 'em all in their sacks & large boxes for his drive back home.

I speak from experience here: if you walk through a door with a ball python scrunched up on top of your head, looking out at the world beyond your hat, everyone will stare at you in total shock. And it...is...hilarious.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 28th, 2024

@slowdecline48 if I saw someone with a snake in their heads I would roll away so fast♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿ your very brave

load more
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher February 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

A golden crown with flashing lights and a speak that says: All hail King Julian!


rsjungle-oh-yeah.gif

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher February 9th, 2024

@JollyRacher

*speaker*

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 9th, 2024

@JollyRacher wow! That crown sounds heavy🤔🤔🤔 I hope you have a head left after wearing that🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂 but yes very cool, all hail king julian 

😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Rainboho
Rainboho February 10th, 2024

A grin (they always wonder what you're up to) ð¤£

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 10th, 2024

@Rainboho very true ❤❤ btw what exactly are you up too????

load more
User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 12th, 2024

A live octopus hat- bcz eight arms are better than one for turning heads and incredible fashion statements!! 😜😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@intuitiveHickory85 yes a octopus he could slap 8 people at once😁 that'll teach those people who stare😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Haha, love the octopus hat slapping idea! 🐙 

Slapping away negativity with eight arms? Now that's a fashion-forward defense strategy! 😂 
Who knew turning heads could be so tentacool?🤪 
Keep rocking that eight-armed style, and let the haters be inkspired by your fabulousness! 🌟😆
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@intuitiveHickory85 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 12th, 2024

A majestic rainbow -colored disco ball helmet - bcz turning heads shouldn't be a dimly lit affair 🤭🤭😅

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@intuitiveHickory85 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper1 isnt it creative idea 😂

load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 12th, 2024

A live miniature garden with dancing fairies as hats- guaranteed to turn heads and sprinkle joy ð¤£

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@intuitiveHickory85 😮😮😮😮 I want one of those too😮😮😮

User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 🌸✨ Oh, imagine the enchantment of twirling fairies on our heads – pure whimsical bliss! 🧚‍♀️💫

 Let's make it happen and sprinkle some extra joy into our lives! 🌈💖 Fairy hat party, anyone? Count me in! 😄🌟 🧚‍♂️🎩
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@intuitiveHickory85 I'm in 😁 I even have a pet unicorn😁😁 his name is mayo. Mayo neighs😎

User Profile: intuitiveHickory85
intuitiveHickory85 February 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 🦄✨ Mayo the unicorn joining the fairy hat party? That's pure magic... Can't wait for the twirls, neighs, and laughter – count me doubly in😄

load more
load more
load more
load more