Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(2025 Highlight Reel Series) If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 4th, 2025

Over the course of the month, I'll be posting questions - some fun, some reflective, some silly, some deep - looking back on this year, and taking us into 2026 with our heads held high.

Let’s jump right in with the first one.

If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year, what would it be for?

This can be serious or funny. Gifs and images are welcome.

stefan-edberg-trophy.gif

80
User Profile: Fradiga
Fradiga December 4th, 2025

@Heather225

Chances of surviving a medical crisis was around 20% last April.

Thank God my son decided to call an ambulance back then.

HE gets the trophy.


User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225

Having surgery on my neck! 

posing-wife-swap.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 5th, 2025

@peachThinker662


%EB%AA%A8%EC%B0%8C%EB%83%A5.gif

4 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 5th, 2025

@Amanda84


hug.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 5th, 2025

@peachThinker662

I'm not sure if I can jump that high 😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 5th, 2025

@Amanda84

We will do gentle. 

No more surgeries. 

One trophy on the shelf is good 🥰

aaa.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 5th, 2025

@peachThinker662

Deal 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat December 5th, 2025

If I could, I would give myself a vacation.  I would fly somewhere I've never been, like Hawaii.


User Profile: hopefulSunrise6483
hopefulSunrise6483 December 5th, 2025

I would "Showed up When It Mattered". I would being there for family, friend and myself--even on tough days.

User Profile: HealingGriz
HealingGriz December 5th, 2025

@Heather225

I think my trophy would be "The Trophy of Resilience Through Survival Mode"

Awarded to hose who survived life while healing. This person demonstrated using therapy tools, asking to have their needs met, and being vulnerable while life threw punch after punch after punch knocking them down. Over an over again. 

User Profile: EmbraceYourWings9340
EmbraceYourWings9340 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 "making the most out of nothing award" 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: LikeRingsInWater
LikeRingsInWater December 5th, 2025

@EmbraceYourWings9340 Oh but this is actually a superpower!! Go you!!


load more
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 2025 was really hard. Probably, one of the hardest years I've ever survived. Got diagnosed with a progressive liver disease at a severe stage, had issues with sleep and a constant mental fog, there were months where I was struggling to formulate a coherent sentence (the reason why the number of my posts decreased lol). It was harder on me because I also had taken some professional risks prior to these ailments and those increased the worry and added to the trepidation. I don't know what trophy to give myself, the only reason I have survived is because of the strength I derived from philosophy. Even when everything felt blurry, I knew the blurry part was also an entity of the universe as I am, and that gave me some respite. I'm still recovering, albeit I'm doing much better now. Thankfully. 

User Profile: cozyshadow14
cozyshadow14 December 5th, 2025

I would give myself a trophy 🏆 for being my kind self even when life was mean to me and finding a person who could reciprocate that kindness. And also for cutting ✂️ of ppl who drained me and made me feel unloveable. So yeah I'm definitely proud of myself for that. 🙂

User Profile: compassionateKitty7635
compassionateKitty7635 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 Honestly? My trophy would probably say:

“For Doing Your Best Even When Your Best Was 60% And Held Together With Snacks And Vibes.”

Like… I’d give it to myself for showing up on days I didn’t really feel like it, figuring things out mid-chaos, and somehow still being kind to people even when life was doing acrobatics.

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate December 5th, 2025

@Heather225

I normally don't award myself.

If at all I would give a trophy to myself, it would be -

'When the Going Got Tough, She Got Going'