Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A magic window appears, and through it you will see something your heart/mind wants you to see, what do you think you'll see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

oip-86_1745399629.jpeg

196
User Profile: helloOak8825
helloOak8825 April 28th, 2025

User Profile: helloOak8825
helloOak8825 April 28th, 2025

My bff and my boyfriend. We would enjoy life together so much

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 28th, 2025

@helloOak8825 💖 aww that would be a very sweet sight 💖💖

load more
User Profile: AbigailListener7Cups
AbigailListener7Cups April 29th, 2025

recently the renaissance faire 😩

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@AbigailListener7Cups ok I just googled what that is💖 and it said a period of olde England during world war 2 😕 are you afraid of another world war happening??

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A Renaissance faire or fair, is a festival where people dress up in Renaissance era clothing and have fun doing activities that people of that age would do, for the most part. At least to my knowledge that is what it is, I have never gone to one.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@7Bear7 oh ok 💖 thanks bear 💖 that's sounds fun 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 30th, 2025

dark-mode-opening-window-from-darkness.gif

User Profile: sympatheticHemlock3138
sympatheticHemlock3138 April 30th, 2025

A non anxious version of me, being able to spend quality time with my children. Me being the dad i need to be for them.

It's all I want in the world.

Sorry to bring the mood down. :(

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@sympatheticHemlock3138 no need to be sorry sweetie 💗 just you wanting to  be a great dad to those kids, makes you a great dad💖 your kids are lucky to have you💖💖

User Profile: sympatheticHemlock3138
sympatheticHemlock3138 April 30th, 2025

Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me. I've been struggling really hard lately and the guilt is unreal.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@sympatheticHemlock3138 yeah I understand that 🙁 but remember you can not help being ill with anxiety or any other mental health issues🙁 it's clear you love your kids, and I'm sure they know daddy loves them 💖 be kind to yourself ok? 💖

User Profile: sympatheticHemlock3138
sympatheticHemlock3138 April 30th, 2025

I love them more than anything in the world, and I try and remind them as much as possible.

I will try. Thank you for being so sweet.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@sympatheticHemlock3138 💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim April 30th, 2025

A cooperative, collaborative, prosperous, peaceful, healthy, happy, just, generous, equitable, abundant, carbon neutral, decolonized, multilateral world.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@Zeraphim wow! I wonder what that looks like

load more
User Profile: faithfulBunny4716
faithfulBunny4716 April 30th, 2025

A whole crafted world.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@faithfulBunny4716 oh that's a very creative idea💖💖 I wonder what it would look like

User Profile: faithfulBunny4716
faithfulBunny4716 May 8th, 2025

Full of jumping yarn as posing as people, houses with double point needles, currency would be small buttons. Things like that :D

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 8th, 2025

@faithfulBunny4716 sounds pretty cool 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Three kids perched on a wide stone wall, hurling rocks into the pond.... each trying to out-throw the others, chasing ripples and bragging rights 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@azurePond that sounds like a childhood memory😁 a happy one 💖

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It is 💖

load more
load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM April 30th, 2025

Hope!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@GlenM that would be a great vision to see💖 I wonder what that looks like to you

load more
User Profile: Noinoi1593
Noinoi1593 April 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I think I'd see my past self. The one that was still full of pure kindness, hope, curiosity, and bravery. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@Noinoi1593 how times change us 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 

load more