Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am 24 years old and I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

User Profile: UnsungTangerine
UnsungTangerine October 19th, 2022

I doubt that this is something that is uncommon, but I wanted to share anyway. Well, I have an associate's degree now moving towards a Bachelor's in Psychology. It is an area that I do enjoy learning about, but I don't have anything or not that I can think of that I am Passionate about.

You know? I have hobbies, dislikes, likes and all that, but a hobby and a passion aren't the same thing. What sort of career do I want for myself? And to that, question I do not have a satisfying enough answer I could even give. I would never want to turn a fun hobby I have into work, I would rather want to do something I do have a passion for.

To say nothing about how well, my nonexistent social life. I've never had that sort of intimacy with anyone before, that you would want from a relationship. The closest is a small thing from high school, but you know. It's high school, most people don't take relationships that seriously.

It's not even that I don't have things I'm proud of. I get good grades; I do well enough in school to get rewards and I like to think I'm a relative good person.

I just. I don't know. When I was in high school, even middle school I suppose I thought when I was an adult I would have done more by now. Accomplished more.

3
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath October 20th, 2022

@UnsungTangerine I feel this one so deeply you've said it like i would lol so yeah not something uncommon and I'm glad you shared also because i wouldn't be able to word it so well like you did 💕

This is something I try telling myself when I feel anxious thinking about everything, that time be running sure but I'm allowed my pace and no, it is not the end of the world if my life doesn't look close to what I imagined it to be or want it to be , we can try taking smol steps and hope for the best 💕

User Profile: Listener89104
Listener89104 October 20th, 2022

Sometimes thing don't come to us. We have to go to them. Meaning in this case you just have to eliminate through trial and error. Keep doing diff things until you realize what vibed with you the most.