Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If there was a magical telescope that would show you anything your heart desires, what would you see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 12th

magical-telescope-gazing-mystical-cosmic-galaxy-dreamy-purple-hues-339937249_1768231729.jpg

104
User Profile: madalyn777
madalyn777 January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 I think it'd be really cool to be able to see/relive some of your favorite memories! I'd love to look back on some times with family I've lost, concerts I've been to, some fun memories with friends, that kind of stuff.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@madalyn777 those memories live on in your mind now💖 but it would be pretty amazing to see those good times like a recording💖💖

load more
User Profile: soothingLove6591
soothingLove6591 January 14th

It will be my soulmate who I didn't meet yet

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 14th

@soothingLove6591 awww that would be amazing 💖 I hope you find your soulmate soon💖💖

User Profile: soothingLove6591
soothingLove6591 January 14th

Thanks dear!

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 14th

@Tinywhisper11 I would want to see into heaven💖 see my son and the things that make him happy and what he looks like now💖💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 14th

@Tinywhisper11


i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 14th

@Amanda84 💖💖Thank you 💖💖 hugs you back 💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 14th

@Tinywhisper11

💚

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JerseyGrizzly1970
JerseyGrizzly1970 January 14th

@Tinywhisper11 I would see my wife again

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@JerseyGrizzly1970 awww that's sweet 💖💖

load more
User Profile: shyAvocado9484
shyAvocado9484 January 15th

@Tinywhisper11 I'd see my boyfriend checking back into our relationship emotionally and physically 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@shyAvocado9484 awww honey I'm sorry🙁 I wish that becomes a reality for you 💖

load more
User Profile: EliraVire
EliraVire January 15th

I would see a world where people have found a way to live in harmony with nature.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@EliraVire do you think that site would help you learn? And possibly teach others?

load more
User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

My happiness. I seem to have misplaced it.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@courageouspanda2006 ok well when you see where it went let me know, and we'll stick it on with duct tape😁 you'll never lose it again💖💖

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 January 16th

@Tinywhisper11

Which way did it go? Which way did it go?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@courageouspanda2006 look! Look!! It's under there

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 January 17th

@Tinywhisper11

That's the last place I would have looked. 🙃

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@courageouspanda2006 😂😂😂😂😂😂 now don't loose it again💖💖

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 January 18th

@Tinywhisper11

I can't promise anything. 😉

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

Enjoying life in good company with both legs fully functioning.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@RunningMachine oh that would be something I would like to vision for myself too💖💖 maybe one day 💖💖 but for now let's just have wheelchair races😁 maybe team up and beat everyone at musical chairs😁

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

I'm not there yet, have a partly occluded deep vein through hip, risk is that any further clots could lead to complete occlusion which would then mean amputation. I've got an annual scan in 3 hrs time but past year has been really good so not expecting any change, at least I hope not ...

A friend of mine head her 3rd spinal fusion op yesterday, she is in a lot of pain and high as kite from the meds, anxiously watching phone for updates. Fiona is a very gutsy lady, determined to get as much mobility back as she can but just a little surprised by how much pain she is in, op was 36 hrs ago, as it's far more than the first 2 failed ops.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@RunningMachine good luck with your appointment 💖💖💖 let me know how you get on💖 and let me know how your friend is doing when you hear from her💖💖 I'll be praying for you 💖

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you for the prayers 👍

All good, that's the 3rd annual follow up scan that has showed no deterioration. Vein is still 60% occluded. It is operable in that they can chip away and suck out the calcified deposits on the bone which would ease pressure on the vein. It is very high risk as it is very close to my spinal chord so could result in nerve damage or bone fragments being left. Not attractive at all, so whilst I'm still fully mobile fit and active i intend to stay that way and manage it the best I can, at least until next years follow up.


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@RunningMachine that's amazing news 💖💖 operations are always scary 🙁 but if you ever need or want it done, I'm here for you 💖 mobility is precious hold on to it as long as possible💖💖 sends you hugs💖

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

My thoughts precisely.

My friend Fiona, is in and out of sleep, dosed up to the eyeballs on morphine for the pain, op itself was just over 24 hrs ago so very early days. They are fusing 3 vertebrae and fitted a supporting cage, not surprising she is in so much pain.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@RunningMachine aww bless her😥 I hope she recovers well and is in less pain very soon💖 the spine is not the best thing to have surgery on🙁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 17th

@Tinywhisper11

My friend has returned home today, tired and sleeping, very early days for her (care emoji, got bored looking for it LOL)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@RunningMachine oh yaaay! That's amazing news 💖💖 she's definitely on the right path💖💖 thanks for letting me know 💖💖 hugs you tightly 💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@Tinywhisper11 I want to see just how accurate the Flintstones were in real life😁

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

Fairly on the money, I'd say 😁

yabbadabbadoo-car.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@Amanda84 I really really hope so 😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: carefulBike683
carefulBike683 January 15th

My dead dad...

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@carefulBike683 I bet he's a Angel in heaven watching over you and doing some pretty cool things up there💖💖💖 it would be a amazing sight💖

load more