Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Love sleeping but can never sleep on time? More on this coming soon!

1000351257_1775505416.jpg

109
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna April 8th

@trueconfidant123

I need my free time! haha. 

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 2nd

@Jenna

hug-frozen.gif

load more
User Profile: Vjviji7075
Vjviji7075 April 8th

@trueconfidant123

🙏 Namaste All,

Doing this itself is lucky, I think. I usually sleep around 12 and wake up at 7 — no change at all. Yes, sometimes it may go up to 1, but my wake-up time remains the same...

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@Vjviji7075

Namaste 🙏🏻 

I'm glad to hear that you have a proper schedule in place. It's rare in these times so it's something worth being proud of. Thank you for inspiring.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

load more

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @YourCaringConfidant @CaringEzra @NobleSeeker @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125  @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @TovaCares76 @sabeyesofblue3535 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SlappyMcGee @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

thank-you-pink.gif

load more

This is very relatable especially me around 2022-2021 where I wouldn't sleep for like 3 days straight

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 10th

@agreeableSkies9889

Oh no. That must've been so hard. I can't even imagine surviving on no sleep for that long. I hope you're at a better place now.

hug-kiss-images.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 10th

@trueconfidant123 🧡

load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 9th

@trueconfidant123

I slept earlier last night...!! I can't believe this happens. Omg..!! omg...!! 😲 

7 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 9th

Happened*

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 9th

@AiluraTheCat

Oh my God!

Here's to manifesting more of sleeping early for you (and me)!

miracle-miracle-miracle.gif

5 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 10th

@trueconfidant123

I'm out with friends for staying over last night, we did enjoyed n watched movies, foods kinda stuff, lol we slept like around 3am 😂😂...!! 

laughs-laughing-cute.gif

4 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 10th

@AiluraTheCat

At least you had a good time!

excused-you-are-excused.gif

3 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 11th

@trueconfidant123

Inevitable Fact 😂✨

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@AiluraTheCat 

Sounds good 💯😂

1 reply
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 16th

@trueconfidant123

🤗💕

lolww.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 April 9th

@trueconfidant123 always 😂 

4 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 10th

@sadcat13

Yeh, yeh 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 10th

@sadcat13

high-five-apir.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 12th

@trueconfidant123

😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@Amanda84 😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th

@trueconfidant123

I'm loving this one!!!!! 

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

7 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@SparkyGizmo

But I hope you don't follow this one! 😛

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* 💗

6 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th

@trueconfidant123

❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th

@trueconfidant123

I keep compassion hearting your comments and now the system won't let me at the moment here in this thread, lol 😊 

No worries. I'm still sending you big big *hugs* ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@SparkyGizmo

I understand and it's alright. It does that sometimes.

Thank you for the big big hugs and I send them right back at ya! 💗

Ps. I miss you. 🫂

snowing-its.gif

3 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th

@trueconfidant123

It's happening on another thread too. No worries, we have ways of dealing with "said system" lol 😊

Tomorrow is yet, another day 😁 🤣

I miss you too! 🫂


❤️❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@SparkyGizmo

Cups seems to dislike some of us 😂

But we are not giving up yet. Seize the day!

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th

@trueconfidant123

haha hahha ahahahha hahahah and............

Weeeeeeeeeee-weeeeeeeeeee! 😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain April 16th

Lifelong insomniac so I have to be near comatose before I crawl into bed, otherwise I'll just lay there counting my fingers 🤔

9 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@ScrabbleBrain

I'm so sorry. I think that's a trick worth trying though. I usually slip into bed when I'm not so sleepy and end up with my phone, scrolling. I've been trying to get rid of this bad habit. Thanks for the tip!

gilmore-girls-funky-sleep-pattern.gif

8 replies
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain April 16th

@trueconfidant123 no worries, I'm on my phone too, it's part of my wind down. I thoroughly recommend asmr sound effects too, that revs up the drowsiness for me at least.

Rainfall, beach waves, weirdly enough sweeping sounds, wiping, no idea why, but it makes me melt into a sleepy zombie 😴

7 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 3rd

@ScrabbleBrain

Tried that and failed miserably! 😭

tears-kellyrowland.gif

6 replies

@trueconfidant123 You could run up and down the stairs a bunch but I'd rather take the lift. I used to go for walks but it's not really safe..#

One serious tip would be, don't be hungry or too full because then you'll be agitated

5 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@ScrabbleBrain

Lol, my father would give me the same advise. To run up and down a flight of stairs. But that's pointless. It is safe to walk outside here but definitely not in the middle of the night. Because dogs will be chasing you. 

I'm never too full or hungry. Always at the sweet spot.

4 replies
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain May 27th

@trueconfidant123 That helps and definitely better to chase, rather than be chased..

Except when it comes to dating..... Catch me if you can 😂

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@ScrabbleBrain 

You're hilarious omg!! 😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain May 27th

@trueconfidant123 You're quite the entertainer yourself, never a dull moment 🤩

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@ScrabbleBrain

Never a dull moment with 2 stars in the same house! 

barbie-ken.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: niceLion1835
niceLion1835 April 16th

It’s me

5 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@niceLion1835

its-me-hi-im-the-problem-its-me-taylor-swift.gif

Jokes aside, please don't blame yourself for factors that may be out of your control.

Hugs if okay! 🫂💗

4 replies
User Profile: niceLion1835
niceLion1835 April 16th

Careful… you’re sounding like my therapist now 😄

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@niceLion1835

I'd rather be a friend 😎😉 

2 replies
User Profile: niceLion1835
niceLion1835 April 16th

Alright, friend zone accepted with dignity 😂😉

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP April 16th

@niceLion1835

my-girl-seal-friendship.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 3rd

@trueconfidant123


good-night-good-night-moon.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 3rd

@Amanda84

night-tired.gif

load more