Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space. 


@Sunshiningandsoareyou

❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,

Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?

Bunny

247
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 5th, 2023

At this point why am I even here

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I hear you've been feeling uncared for and unwanted here, but that's sooo not true, Bunny, often when we are struggling and have too much on our plate it can be hard to acknowledge the care, let alone embrace it or welcome it in, certainly not your fault when you've got so much to deal with off-cups, makes sense wanting to take a break from here. You do deserve to have a break, if you're needing, Bunny, it wouldn't mean you're forgotten though, just that people are hoping you're doing the best for yourself and can welcome you back with open arms, when you decide. It is okay to take your time always.

It breaks my heart to hear you're struggling so much, home not feeling home-like is certainly devastating and to feel lonely and uncared for, just make it even more difficult to bear. :/

It may be hard to see, and completely valid to feel as you do but but You are wanted and needed and super cared for though, Bunny, and you truly do have many people who are always happy to sit with you or hug you if they don't have the most magical words to make you feel better, me included, and I'll always do my best to catch all tags from my sweet shining buddy.

Bunny is trying her best, I know, no matter what life throws at her, she gives her best and if it has been a while, of hearing this, I see you, I am thinking of you and I'm incredibly proud of you at all times.

I do wish we could do better to make our care felt better to you though. Because, yes you are loved and yes you deserve having people around who care about you.

Please do take care of you and be gentle with yourself okiee, it is hardddd to do that when everything feels like going against us, but we'll keep trying, like always, mhm? I believe in youu, alwaysss. *offers hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

...mhm...... ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 5th, 2023

On the inside I'm totally blasting volcanoes and lightning. On the outside I try to pretend it's fine

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You okay? Hi! 

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 7th, 2023

I just wanted to chat with someone for a while so decided to pop in

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 always good to see you, bunny and yess, here with you! <3

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun buddy always being superstar on 7cups :o what have you been up to? 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hehe sun buddy is just sun buddy, you're the real star for recognizing them as a superstar here. <3

Not much hehe, just thinking how fast the weekend seems to get over lol, I've got some to-do's as always, procrastinating as always xD but trying haha, how about super duper bright shining bunny buddy?

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

wait a second! You is supeerstarrrr! you is super sunny and bright star! hehe. 

<3 aww. Well me hope you get work done and of courseee look after yourselvie because you is importanttt hehe . Procrastinating is sooo harddd sometimes me totally relate. eh, Bunny is going through that time of month where body is changing and teenage stuff hehe. 💜 Just walking through life seeing whatever *** and stuff it throws at me haha. Got some homework doneeee and was watching a tragic drama so it made the most of my day. And then had to deal with some family nonsense. but me is getting through it hehe. *sends hugs if okay*

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

magical-vibes.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thank you, sweet Bunny, sending lots of positive light your way as well.❤

the-light-of-peace-share.gif

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗❤️🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️


load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

We both forgot about this thread. And we both lost any interaction

 And we both barely talk to each other. Lolll. Hi! 💜

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww less talking/being around doesn't mean less thinking of you, Bunny being! You've been in my thoughts.

Sometimes I feel you're needing a lil space like from people/ everything in general hehe, hence a little quiet sun xD. It's okie to take your space and need your time though, you are always welcome to tag me/ talk/ share with me anytimeeee, like I'm legit super duper happy when I see a tag from you and vvv grateful I get to talk to you! 💜

Life's kinda been a lil busy too, not been around much, so probably that explains a little less talking sometimes also. (': 

How's youu doing today? *sending hugs if okiee* 

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

no no no no no no no no no no no no. wacky. tacky. acky. peeka boo. a chooooo

i didnt mean to make you feeel guiltyyyy its just nice talking to someone after a long timeeee💜 i love you so much sun buddieeeeee. 💜 you always so kind and the fact that you give people the space the be themselves is amazing 💜 hehe. dont feellll baddddd im sorryyy 💜 i have missed you so much. and of course, life was busy and tight for me too due to examsss so me understand 💜 we all busy at this point. i love youuu *sending hugs if okay* 💜💜💜 *sending million hugs* 

bunny

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 no no you're fineeee, sweet Bunny, no worries.💜

I love you more my sweet shining buddy and its certainly super awesome to talk to you as well, defo has been long hehe, understandable how everyone's busy busy in life. 

It's still always such a sweet thing that you take time to check your friends, Bunny, I love you but I love you a lil more for being extra-amazingly youuu, always the caring, thoughtful, appreciative one!💜

*hugsssss* 

How are your exams going? I hope you're taking out time for some self care also, and it includes getting some rest, eating something when you can, drinking water, being kind to yourself hehe.💜

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP November 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💛 aww. hehe. me totally agree with sun buddie. you always the sweetestttt 💛 i love you so much! *hugs if okay* meh, its going meh. 💛 some days are extremely unproductive , other days im just in the middle, and some days go really well 💛 to be honest..... i was disappointed with some results. 💛 but it will be okay. i have another exam less then a week soo things are over the top 💛 hehe. bunnie getting there. thanks for asking 

covid-meme.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP January 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi. You were in my thoughts. How are you? ~ <3 

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnyyy! <3 It's such a nice feeling being thought about and to be thought about you is even more special for me, thank you for thinking of me. (': <3

I'm doing okie, the usual hehe, trying to get through life like everyone else. Thanks for asking. <3

How about youu? <3

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP January 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm sure lots of people remember you sun buddie :) how can we forget the shining sunshine of 7cups? 💜 

Yeah, life finds a flow. It kinda falls into a new rhythm at some point. We just.. keep sitting in this moving train. 

I'm alive. Just like you. Trying to figure out life. 💜 I just miss small human interactions :') (irl) 

Bunny 


2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Hehe just Bunny being the sweetest Bunny as always.💜

"Yeah, life finds a flow. It kinda falls into a new rhythm at some point. We just.. keep sitting in this moving train."~ omigoodness, I was so stunned to read this, Bunny, it just put me in a deep thought hehe, you're sooooo very wise and insightful *always*, I value your beautiful thoughts and mind so much. (I'd only hope your mind treats you kindlyyy and the meanie thoughts stay awayy)

Yes, it does feel like being on train, and it's so baffling, right? we meet so many people on and off, some for a while, and then some for longer too, but they are all somehow so necessary for the train journey and are already such an important part of it. (': .~ lol sorry, thought out a little too loud, I think. XD


Coming back xD ~ Bunny being, I am sooo glad you're alive, I am sooo grateful you're here and I know life gets a little too complicated sometimes and its hard to figure it out, also sometimes it seems like life likes to challenge us lol, when we try too hard to figure it and sort it out, I think life thinks to itself "nooo, we just starting to have fun, play time, give me your best and then I'll give you my best" or something and it keeps continuing hehe, we try to make-do with what we know, have learnt so far, our experiences, knowledge, values and perception guides us forward, trying to do our best. You keep trying your best, as always too, shining buddy, it gets tiring sometimes, and you are allowed to catch breaks in between and to be at your pace in the figuring out process, but keep on going okieeee, you sooo got thisss. I see youu and I believe in you always! 💜



Aw soo valid to miss the small human interactions in real life. Humans are social beings and connection is an inherent need, something all of us need in life. Do you have any people you can consider connecting with around you, Bunny? Neighbors, friends, people at school or your surroundings etc? Even a little bit counts, I feel even a smile or a "hello" can go a long way. Besidessss, people should be so thankful to have someone like you to see, hear and talk to. (': you're a blessing!💜

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP January 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

just sun making bunny feel like someone (*wink wink i did see the thread about impacts*)💜

*weeps* who knew my words were so deep :') i never realised lol. i just typed out what words my mind came out with lmao. sometimes we create big ideas out of small words < 3 hehehe. and i value your kindness and your pure heart that poours out so so much love (which makes me want to cut  onions) 💜 also, guess what? Sun is also wise with Sun's beautiful posts and encouragements 💜  your da best! 💜 you always bring sunshine to the world!

to add to this *wise* theme. 💜 i guess life just finds a way. you kinda just go with the flow and go along with it. remove all the distractions, and trauma and obstacles in life, and what do you have? its a question i have been meaning to answer for so long. but we are merely just innocent humans  💜" life falls into a new rhythm" - you kinda get used to life and all that. the joy. the heartbreak. the trauma. the smiles. the parties. the breakdowns. Everything seems to go so quickly, the days go by, minutes, months, years.  we seem to live in Mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays etc, being organized, being smart and wise and having a degree. but we dont live in seconds. or moments. or in life itself.💜 yet we humans are soo busy. its so much hustle. but we dont get the chance to appreciate the moment we live in.  💜 its like being on a train sometimes. this train seems to be going so fast and quickly.  💜  i used to think of this train of torment in my home. i used to think that if i stayed on this train, i would face this torment and abuse but if i jumped off, i would die. :') but now that i think about it, i can just enjoy this journey. take a breath. and slowly move along. 

 but we crave so much these moments of joy like birthdays and holidays when there is this magic in everyday life  💜 like how the breeze meets our face. or how the natural light comes into our room. just bringing that little hope in our life.  💜 just living with the magic of life  💜 but anyways, im not going to rant. lol. im going on a deep pep talk.

but hey, your idea is unique  💜 we do meet beautiful people along the way  💜 i think its what makes our mind so open to the world.

they used to be a quote about flowers blossoming. you know? if a flower doesnt blossom... then we shall change its environment 💜  give it a little bit more light and sunshine, a little more water 💜  same with us humans 💜 


anywayssss, thank you sunnie buddie. i guess its a fun challenge hey? haha. maybe it sucks but... yk.... its not the end of the world yet 💜 thank you sun buddie for reminding me to take care of myself! same to you buddy. you take so much time and work into being here for others but you are allowed to catch up with yourself 💜  you exist. and so many people love you and are grateful for you 💜 for the smiles you spread, the positive intentions you have, for being yourself 💜  you put things into words so beautifully sun. its like you have a way with words. :)


yeah, no, i go to school. 💜  so you know, small human interactions there and then. idk. it feels like somethings almost missing. not quiet sure what it is. haha.

hope you taking care of yourself friend <3 sends hugs to you if okay. you got thisss! 

Bunny

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hi sun buddie :o your in my thoughts 💛 how you doing my friend? *sends love and hugs*

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Awww sweet shining bunny, thank youu for thinking of mee, you're sooo often in my thoughts too and me always praying for sweet bunny to be as okayy as possible. It legit makes me smile so much everytime I see you in forumland and when I get a tag from youu.💖

I'm doing as okiee as I can I think lol, recovering from some sickness ehh, how's youuu, buddy, how was today for you? *sends lots of hugs and love backk* 💖

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww 💖 yeah, there is alot of sickness going around :( its horrible. hope your feeling better! and get well soon sun buddie! you were coming in and out of my head recently lol. 💖 oh nothing... bunny's just getting ready for stuff. for my mom to put me together with an abusive man and live happily ever after. aww, me praying for you too Sun *sends hugs and comfort beams if okay* 

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

You da sweetest, shining bunny evaa. 🥺💖

Wait what??! I umm...had to read this thrice to comprehend what it meant but I'm not sure if it even makes any sense still. :0

What is your mum upto, Bunny? I'm not sure what to think of this? you're like 14?!🤯 

Oh dear :/ Bunny friend is you safe? :( *keeps hugging you super tight and doesn't let go* Is there any sane and trustworthy adult you can sought some help from to add some sense into what your mother is trying to force you into?😔

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

marriage. at 14. seems like....... my life is over. but hey.... a girl enters a home, helpless, a girl leaves the house as a dead corpse. 💖 we have dreams, but we have to pay the price for them. 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Nooo Bunny bean, noo, absolutely not, please don't let them do that, make you crush your dreams and lose yourself at such a young age. 

Marriages can be beautiful, partnership and having a companion can be beautiful, but there's a right way of doing this and with the right people. 

Not when you're a kid yourself. Not with someone super old and abusive 😔 not like this. Not by being forced into it. Not this. 

My heart is breaking so much for you. I feel so helpless and I soooo wish there was just about something I or anyone could do to help you get out of this awful situation. 😔

Life throws a loooot of lemons and there's so much to deal with sometimes and you have buddy, you've experienced and endured and come out of sooo much, but Bunny beann, what you're currently facing is just the absolute worst, no one should face and ooof, not youuu at all, not my sweet bunny. :/ This shouldn't be one of those "let's just accept because what to even do" kinda situations, what you're being put into isn't even legal smh, what is soo wrong with your mother. 

I'm veryyy sorry if anything I say here feels out of line, please know its it's all from a place of love and concern for you; but I'm just so angry at what they are doing to you, Bunny and you do not deserve this at allll.😔

Pleaseee :/ is there no one around to contact and seek some help from? perhaps some trusted teacher in school or any local helplines and police you can try contacting? 

You shouldn't have to put up with any of this. You should have beautiful, cherishworthy experiences in life, probably like what other 14 year old kids have, experience life but also experience life for the good it has to offer, to have dreams and to have the means and motivation to work on achieving it. You deserve beautiful things in life, but most of all, you deserve safety, Bunny. I'm keeping you in thoughts and alwaysss a tag away for youu.💖

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, I dont even need anyone's best wishes, I don't leave this house alive, I leave it as a dead body.  I live and die millions of times everyday. I fall and i get up. I didn't ask for anything in life. I didn't ask for love. I didn't ask for safety or care. I never even asked for a hug from my own parents. And they could take everything. And give nothing back. I try to live everyday , people tell me that I'm loved and I'm beautiful, but I see no beauty in me. Because what is a human existence other than skin, bone and flesh? And as for childhood, I left it behind. Burned it in fire. No one will have any complaints about me..from now on. From now on I will be an adult. From now on I will be no one but a slave to my fate. 

load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

its okay sun. everythings already been decided for me. my story has been written off for me. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

Beep boop peek a boo 

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

I was a little distracted and lost the notification for tag ooopss. :0

It is just soo heart breaking, Bunny, I'm at a loss for words, for how cruel life sometimes gets and for how inhumane sometimes some "humans" become/ act. 

Literally nothing you just mentioned and more that you've been through is fair to you, and one could say "but when is life even fair" and they are right but oof to be sooo freaking unfair is just beyond devastating. 😔

There's not much to say or do sometimes, across this little screen *internal screams* and it isn't enough in the slightest but but you'll have me in your little corner always, Bunny, cheering for you, loving for you, praying for you and just being there with you. ❤

Bunny beannn *hugs super tight and doesn't let go* you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever come across on and off cups combined.

Yesss it's all flesh and blood and bones, but put all that together gives us you and You are beautiful in being *you*, and it's unfortunate you don't see beauty in yourself currently, is it because those very-near you have made you to believe otherwise? :/ 

Beauuty is different for everyone, I think, different with how people feel, what they think, their experiences and opinions. I would love to hear about your idea of "beauty" and what "beautiful" means to *you*, Shining buddy, go ahead, if you'd like to share, please.💖

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I don't quiet have the answer for that lol. Beauty is pain.   I'm lost of words today. I just want to hold on to someone. To feel someone's hugs or touch. I just want to be a baby in my mother's arms. I try to sleep, to close my eyes and distract myself but.. it's like I hear and feel torment everywhere I go. Idk sun... :') what did a child do to deserve so much? Exist? Become a human? 

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

When a child is born, they are a weight to those around them. It takes effort to feed and to dress a child. It feels like an obligation. You tear a helpless and dependent human just enough, and they will never see beauty, all that will ever come is darkness and more storms. More clouds. More chaos. And so.. of course we want to let go of that burden . So here I am.. this is what takes the burden off her. A child is broken the minute they are born. 

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hi <3 *thinking about you*

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hugs-sending-virtual-hug.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Awww special shining bunnyyy ❤ always superrrr happy seeing youu. *hugs back and keeps hugging* how was today for my sweet bunny friend?❤

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

it was fine <3 *sends hugs and love to sun if okay* i love youuuu shining buddy. i was reading one of your old old old posts today and made me smile hehe. your in my thoughts lovely sunshine buddie <3

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Awww that sounds superrrr old then hehe, Shining buddy, I loooveee coming across oldie posts too, fills with so much nostalgia and ooof I am soooo happy it made you smile and made you think of me.🥰

To be in someone's thoughts and to make someone smile are such beautiful blessings and I truly feel super duper blessed to be in your thoughts and make you smile, Bunny being, you deserve all the smilessss always.🥺❤

I loove you more my super bright shining bunny. *lots of hugs and looootssss of love back atcha* love and hugs are always okay smh! 😭🥰❤

How does 'fine' look for Bunny in a day?👀 and and when is you sleeping, lovely? I hope you get some rest. *keeps hugging*

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwwwwww 🥺 your so cuteee sun buddie! You literally have a superpower, always knows how to reply with super kind and compassionate words and make people feel seen and heard 💙 your sooooo lovely! Your always in my thoughts. Stay happy and brilliant lovely sun buddie! I love .. you! 

Be nice to yourself hehe. 💙 Because you deserve it as equally as everyone else does. 


Oh nothing, just dealt with everyday abuse and trauma 💜

Bunny :) 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Could sooo easily say the same for you, Lovely shining buddy, my "compliments" for you might sometimes sound so repetitive but that's only because they aren't just compliments, rather are *facts* and the fact is that you breathe in and out kindness like its air, you have a beautiful-beautiful way with words always just having the right things to say, the honest things to say which just pulls heart-strings of the reader and anyone with a pulse and a heart beat could feel superrr touched by them.🥺

The truth cannot be changed, only modified or spelled out differently, soooo you best believe I'll continue to spell out this truth to you in multiple ways always because my sweetest, most special bunny beaniee deserves to be reminded of the *epic* beauty in her always. 

I see the beautiful you, in how you take time to check on your friends and never fail to make anyone feel so much seen and valued.

I see the beautiful you, in how you look out for people despite having your personal struggles.

I see the beautiful you, in how you are so so wise beyond the years. 

Life has thrown a looot of rotten lemons your way but I see the beautiful you in how you've managed to push through all the storms so far and I have utmost faith that you'll continue to emerge as the shining warrior in this battleground called life. 

Bunny being, I'm a believer that people don't need trauma or abuse or anything cathartic to have to come to the realization that they are strong or resilient. People often say "my trauma made me stronger" and it makes me feel really shattered because no one should have to experience trauma to become stronger. Like I am sooo proud of them for surviving the struggles but i just wish they didn't have to go through all that to become stronger. :(

It is soo not fair, life isn't fair a lot of times and we just continue to do our best to make enough sense of it to survive and then when possible to thrive, even a little counts, right lol. 

I feel strength is in existence and our persistence, so Bunny beann, I see beauty in your strong existence and your wonderful presence on Earth. 

I soooo wish things were different for you, that you didn't have to put up with daily drama and abuse, that you were in a safe space around kind and loving people who actually look you for being you and are aware of how blessed they are to have you with them.

But unfortunately all of this may feel too far from reality for you currently so I want to remind you again that nooo, you did not have to go through so much, you do not deserve it at all, some people are just plain inhumane but their actions and behaviour always speaks more about them and nothing about you. 

I see beautiful you in how you carry yourself with grit, grace, kindness, compassion, warmth and so much loooveee.

I see beautiful you in how creative you are with graphics and talented with expressing yourself with words, your poems are always a delightful experience and I see beauty in your thoughts and expression. 

You could do nothing that I've mentioned here and still, I'll see beauty in you because you're the same creator's creation that thought okay there's Moon, there's Sun, there's stars and galaxies, there's oceans and mountains, there's flora and fauna and yet they thought that the world needed one of you too. If we cannot question the beauty in these natural creations then how can we not accept, adore and appreciate the beauty in youuuuu, you're one of these magical creations. Equally beautiful and eternally significant and incredibly loved too, for being exactly you! 💜💜💜

love-you.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

did you really write an essay about me 💜 sun, i can't. im gonna cryyyyy your so freaking sweet. ugh. he left me today after abusing me and starving me. its been so *** hard. but you..... your literally an angel 💜 im lost of words. you are just..... ugh... even words cant describe you. i love you so much. you made my day. *sends hugs and love and flowers, cookies* your way. 

we only needed to be safe. not.... strong. and perhaps, yes we could argue it did makes us tougher and stronger. but isn't the idea of life such a tragedy? we live and die, and all the good and happy moments, the bad moments, the tragic moments, the smiles, the laughter, the parties, the rewards, the consequences, the craziness, the sunshine, the moon, the days, years and seconds.... moments.. they all become floating memories. we are a memory ourself 💜 we are stars, made of dust and fire, and so much more. we are the beautiful. the unique. the strange. the lovely. we are....people. and if we spent just a moment appreciating the light , perhaps we could welcome the dark too? maybe the dark isn't that bad? because even in the dark... the stars pop by. the moon still hangs in the sky 💜

kindness. grace. peace. happiness. they are not always there. because the world is chaotic and full of trauma and crazy ness. but hey..... maybe just living among chaos, brings us together 💜 we learn empathy and love. we learn about each other 💜 im not saying that its good to be put through so much rotten lemons. but its inevitable. :')

thank you for teaching me so much about myself sun <3 keep shining your bright light!