Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space. 


@Sunshiningandsoareyou

❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,

Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?

Bunny

247
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP September 3rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

"The sun will rise again tomorrow" - such a simple quote, but its something that keeps me going. 

you are in my thoughts buddy. 💛 i am just a little shooting star letting you know that you are loved, and that you are remembered. 

Bunny :)

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2024

@amiablebunny4016 

Omigoshhhhh just my bestest shining buddy being the brightest, most loving light there possibly is.🥺💖

Bunny being, you are sooo precious. I love you bunches and am forever grateful to know you and be thought-by you so fondly. 

You're in my thoughts so so often too and I really hope we get to talk and catch up soonsieee.🤗💖

Sending biggest hugs your way and lots and lots of love.💖

How've you been?💖

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP September 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

omigoshhhh! my bestest sunshine is heree! nice to see you :) sorry for a weirdly late reply, i've been back at school today and there was alot of induction material to read and stuff. lol. xD busy life. hehe.

*sends big hugs and love your way too* i've been fine. Just busy with revision and stuff haha and things at home. things are getting back on track after a very longggg and traumatising summer. but the buds of hope are slowly starting to bloom as school keeps me busy.

enough of me! how is sunshine doing? you been up to anything fun? <3


load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 2nd, 2025

@Amiablebunny4016 

Violence and abuse at home, Bunny? are you feeling physically safe, lovely? <3 

Makes sense feeling extra-weighing on you with so much contributing to you feeling down and alone. :( Please feel free to share anything you want to okie, let it out as you feel. *offers safe hugs*

How's the thought about the year changing making you feel friend? <3 

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP January 2nd, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Home was never safe sunshine. Never. I've grown up like this. Safety is never something to be certain about. I've come to a weird conclusion that.. some things are just for happy people. For people who grew up with certainty. Loneliness lingers everywhere I go sunshine. I hate the new year because everyone's goes on about how they spend time with family and how great it was and I..  well I live somewhere in between it all. 

Every holiday. Every time a holiday ends I get asked at school 'how was your holiday' or 'did you do anything fun?' - idk how to answer that question anymore. What do I say? That it was totally fine and I stayed at home.

The world and everything around me.. the walls of my home come crumbling down and I can't hold them up anymore. Or at least I can't care to anyways.

I'm sorry...I just wanted to talk. I haven't in a long time.. :( 
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 29th, 2025

my-love-kisses.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 Been so long, Bunnybeing! How’s youuuu? 🫂💖 hugs you tighttt

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 29th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

it been very long sunshine, bunny is alrightie and tHrIvInG (thats become my new favourite word lol) how is sunny?💗


User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunshine can i ask you a question? (if you don't mind)

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 2nd, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 yes please Bunnybeaaann! 🌞

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i believe you is very wise, therefore i choose to ask you however if you don't want to that's fine by me. No obligations xD 💛 i just want to hear someone else's opinion on it and no one else really came to mind. 

i've always (well not always, i've had my ups and downs of course) come through this notion or idea that everything that happens in my life or on this planet might just be for the better and its good because i'll probably get something out of it at the end of the day. I've seen good in people, i've also seen some bad, but ultimately its not about good and bad anymore. That's not really for us to judge (i guess) because who are we to judge someone? Someone might do what is considered "wrong" or make what society calls a "mistake" or commit an action that leads to consequences, sure. that exists. But i don't know, there is something unique in seeing good in people.  💛 And I also like to think, we should look out for each other and people hold us in such ways that sometimes we don't notice or appreciate it enough. 💛 

and as much as i love having these ideas and thoughts and try to weigh them out with the negative itsy bitsy bobs of society I come to one question. 

Why is it good people get silenced sometimes? Why is it that people who can sometimes be cruel or horrible are the loudest? (of course, i believe that society labels people this way and i'm not sure if there is such a thing as evil..) People who tell the truth often get silenced by other people, and ultimately we just have a society that ducks their head and looks away out of fear? i know on the other hand, there are good people out there who are heard but idk. there feels a sense of dread around, fear of speaking up.

idk. its just a weird thought lol. i always like to discuss weird philosophical topics but feel free to ignore if you wish to not take part. *hugs if okay* 💛 thank you for being awesome sunshine.

best wishes,

bunny

load more
load more
load more
load more