Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

👁💖🤠🖐🎅

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora July 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I love cowboy and santa? 

fabulou-sparkles.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 13th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora you know me too well😁😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: cyanCherry449
cyanCherry449 July 27th, 2025

I love seeing a cowboy waiving at Santa 😂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

🚫 👁📆 👄

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora July 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Don't I have 17 mouths? 

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂 nope I'll give you a clue the first word is caution  the calender= may

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 July 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

 caution I may bite? 🤣🤣

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@peachThinker662 yessss💖💖😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 July 15th, 2025

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Calmcharmbuddy77
Calmcharmbuddy77 July 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😐


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@Calmcharmbuddy77 you are feeling meh?? Or you are bored? Orrr you are in a mood?

load more
User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 July 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

🙅

you-rang.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@courageouspanda2006 😂😂😂 your a monster butler???

Evil monster?? Your tall and scary???

 

3 replies
User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 July 14th, 2025

Just tall and scary 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@courageouspanda2006 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

🤣

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 July 15th, 2025

Lurch hehe

load more
User Profile: wittyCamp5974
wittyCamp5974 July 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 🥹

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@wittyCamp5974 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 you love hugs??? 

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone July 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

💦

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@WonNone your wet???

Your sweating???

Tipped some water???

You found water on mars??

The world is flat??

Keep hydrated??

You need water??

Your swimming???

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 14th, 2025

👁🐚🐝🆗  (I hope)

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@braindamag3 I shall be ok 💖😁💖 yes you will 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 14th, 2025

Thumbs up 👍

Thanks today was on of those days, all his welcomed 🤗 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 14th, 2025

@braindamag3 awww sorry your having a bad day🙁 try and relax and be kind to yourself 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BuildingSanity
BuildingSanity July 15th, 2025

🐶@Tinywhisper11

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@BuildingSanity you love puppies??? 

Cute puppy??

Your a cute puppy??

4 replies
User Profile: BuildingSanity
BuildingSanity July 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I luv my big moose puppers


3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@BuildingSanity awwww😁😁😁

2 replies
User Profile: BuildingSanity
BuildingSanity July 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I have RoseBud, the delicate flower and Opal my fragile Gem.

LabxRotxStBernard


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@BuildingSanity awww they are great puppy names💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Siminsid23
Siminsid23 July 15th, 2025

Thinking or confused

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@Siminsid23 yep that's right 😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy July 15th, 2025

💛💛💛💛

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@Creamyyy your heart is golden???

You have 4 gold hearts???

Your heart is made of gold??

2 replies
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy July 15th, 2025

I have a golden heart? That's a great interpretation. I hope its true.

I was just thinking.... love is all there is in life.... when nothing remains ... the love in your heart is the only light..... and hence yellow...

Why 4? Honestly I dont have a reason.... 1 and 2 seemed very little... 3 seemed typical ... 5 felt like overdoing... 4 felt just the right amount of love... haha. Odd feelings.

💛💛💛💛

@Tinywhisper11

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 15th, 2025

@Creamyyy awww that's sweet, love definitely makes the world go round 💖 and yep! I think you have a heart of gold💖💖

load more
load more
load more