Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG August 2nd, 2025

Ah that sounds fun tiny - I think it’s Confused emoji

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 3rd, 2025

@GoldenRuleJG yep you got it right💖😁💖 this has definitely been a fun post 💖

load more
User Profile: pinkKite8784
pinkKite8784 August 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11


👋 

👁💙🐱

🫵💙🐱🕑❔

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 3rd, 2025

Hey

I love cats

You love cats too?

2 replies
User Profile: pinkKite8784
pinkKite8784 August 4th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

That's correct :D

Can you answer my original question using emojis too? 

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 5th, 2025

👁️💖🐍👎🐈

I’m using my phone, so I highly doubt much of this will go through lollll

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Vozserena
Vozserena August 3rd, 2025

🎶@Tinywhisper11

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 3rd, 2025

@Vozserena 

Singing???

You like music???

You sing about tinywhisper????

You write music???

load more
User Profile: brightPenguin7199
brightPenguin7199 August 3rd, 2025

😌😤😬🧐

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 3rd, 2025

@brightPenguin7199 

Not sure how to feel???

You have mixed emotions???

Working out how you feel???

load more
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 August 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 can you please delete me from that tag list?

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 3rd, 2025

@iulika5977 there is no tag list?? I think you can unscribe  from this thread🤔🤔 not sure how though

1 reply
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 August 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thank you. I asked people how and they don't know lol. Someone told me that I should ask the person who posted to erase me from the tag list

load more
load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 August 3rd, 2025

Spinning monke 
gorilla-monke.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@CallumKing2000 😂😂😂😂 your a funny monkey💖

load more
User Profile: AwkwardPixie40
AwkwardPixie40 August 3rd, 2025

🍕🩷🦋🎶🟡🇬🇧

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@AwkwardPixie40 you love pizza and butterflys and music and your proud to be from your country???

Pizza, nature, music and love for your country??


1 reply
User Profile: AwkwardPixie40
AwkwardPixie40 August 4th, 2025

Very close. It was where I'm from. U missed favourite colour. Lol. Good guess for the rest

load more
load more
User Profile: TryingandFailingMama
TryingandFailingMama August 4th, 2025

🥺🫠😵‍💫😖😢

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@TryingandFailingMama you are feeling sad and confused??

Your not having a good day???

You are depressed and upset???

User Profile: AwkwardPixie40
AwkwardPixie40 August 4th, 2025

Hi. I saw ur user name and it made me sad. I'm sure your doing your best. I'm a mum 2.

2 replies
User Profile: TryingandFailingMama
TryingandFailingMama August 4th, 2025

It's hard for sure.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 4th, 2025

You’re doing better than you think, mama. *hugs* Your kiddos are so lucky to have you <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 August 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

😕

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@FaithfulPrune9638 

Your not feeling happy??

Your feeling sad??

Are you ok?

load more
User Profile: STheBlue
STheBlue August 4th, 2025

🤭🫣>😮‍💨>😏😅😂😜

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@STheBlue 

You did something wicked, then run aeay, now your laughing at your funny wickedness???


5 replies
User Profile: STheBlue
STheBlue August 4th, 2025

Actually I used to be veeeeeery shy and felt easily awkward.... As years were passing by I got frustrated... So as I was aging further I decided to make humor and jokes and teasing to break ice more easily and to make other shy people not feel shy or awkward anymore like I was in a the first place...

But I like your version too!!!!! 😅🙏💙

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@STheBlue ohhh! See I was just about to say what you said😂😂 I'm glad you've grown more confident💖💖 I use humour to! It really helps 💖

3 replies
User Profile: STheBlue
STheBlue August 4th, 2025

Well I have a saying of my own on this one...

"if you can't do anything else.. Make humor"

(OK in Greek that sounds a bit with more sense but you get the picture...!! 😅)

Plus I love meeting people with great sense of humor (both appreciating and making)

🙏🩵

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@STheBlue me and you are going to get on well💖 especially bevause you have a xmas pfp😁😁😁 I lovvveeee xmasss😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: STheBlue
STheBlue August 4th, 2025

Oh! That's a toy plastic glass panel for drawing.... Since no one was using it I decided to draw something myself... Minimal of course... I am glad you like it!

... plus Christmas used to be my favorite time of the year as a kid... Now is summer.... For different reasons naturally... But I always have a tiny soft spot in my heart for Christmas... Reminds me of what the world used to be in my eyes at that time.... As how I saw myself too...

💚🎄❤️🎅💚

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more