Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim March 23rd, 2025

I'm not their enemy and I'm human, just as they are. Equals.

2 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 23rd, 2025

@Zeraphim

Absolutely! Sometimes that concept is the hardest for people to realize. <3


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@Zeraphim the day we will all realise that we are all equals, is the day we'll all be free 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 I love you

load more
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 23rd, 2025

I’m asexual and autistic, so if you think I’m being a prude, I’m not. I’m just uncomfortable with being touched without permission. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@raccooncutie30 hey no problem 💖 that's great to know thank you for sharing💖

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I'm always tired.

10 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 24th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

hugstedybearslarge_1742782585.png

4 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 24th, 2025

@BlackTurtleWoman25


turtle-dance.gif

3 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 24th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Soooo cute!!

2 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 25th, 2025

@BlackTurtleWoman25  I looked up turtles hugging, cause your user name is Black "Turtle" Woman 25.  That is what came up.  Glad you like !  😃

1 reply
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 25th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Thank you! <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂

slothalida-sloth.gif

4 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 only you would come up with that!  🤪

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😁😁

2 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  That GIF you shared with me, reminds me of a Christian Alternative/Rock Album called "Free Flying Soul" by The Choir.  I want to post the album cover, but every site I went to said, that it might be copyrighted.  I never understood the copyrighted thing when there are lots of websites that are allowed to post a picture of it.

The Choir happens to be a band that inspired me poetically.  Read this song.

Sled Dog

You don’t have to whip my hide.

I’d love to take you for a ride.

I need affection, drink, and food.

You don’t tether me to the pole.

Put something in my bowl.

I’m a sled dog.

I’m your sled dog.

10 or 12 degrees below.

I’m happy trudging through the snow.

I’ll enter any chariot race.

You can see the pride on my face.

I’ll get us through the fog.

I’m a sled dog.

I’ll take you for a ride.

You don’t have to whip my hide.

Never tether me to the pole.

I’m a free flying soul.

I’m a sled dog.

I’m your sled dog.

Sled dog.

Yeah, I’m your sled dog.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 that's a sad one😥 kinda reminded me of my past in some parts🙁 but it is very well wrote💖 it  reminds me of your work situation too

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ah0
Ah0 March 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 that Iam not okay

2 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 24th, 2025

@Ah0

<3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@Ah0 🙁 I'm sorry sweetie 🙁 hugs you tightly 💗

load more
User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 March 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Actually I never want anyone to know about me that I'm batman 😁 

20 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@communicativeJet616 seriously!??? I'm super woman😁 we could fight crime together, or become super villains😁😁😁

2 replies
User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 March 29th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 sssssshhh! 🤫 there are eyes spies everywhere, don't reveal our plan to take over the world, no one should never ever know 😀

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 29th, 2025

@communicativeJet616 

zipping-my-mouth-lily-nill.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mossmonstr
mossmonstr March 24th, 2025

I'm a really loving person. You just have to unlock that level

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@mossmonstr I'm sure your a absolutely lovely person💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 

load more
User Profile: Macmuas
Macmuas March 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 That I am REALLY chatty

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@Macmuas cool, I'm also chatty💖💖

load more
User Profile: Keanu4you
Keanu4you March 27th, 2025

"It feels so good to realize that the Energy that creates worlds is supporting you; 


to wake up every morning in clarity, knowing exactly who-you-are; 


to know that Source is thinking through you; 


to experience meaningful rendezvous; 


to dovetail with the right people who give you the right piece of information just at the right time; 


to never feel dependent upon anyone; 


to know with clarity who-you-are; 


to feel the Energy that creates worlds moving through your fingertips and through your mind; 


to see evidence all around you of the thoughts you have been thinking and to feel the power of who-you-are! 


That's what you came for!"✨

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 27th, 2025

@Keanu4you I get it, I try to be thankful and grateful for every moment i have, to keep love in my heart and a smile on my face💖💖💖💖 there is beauty in almost everything💖 I'm glad you see the world this way💖💖

load more
User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

I used to be a Vtuber, a content creator who uses a moving anime character to stream xDD

I don't think I could tell this anyone in my life other than my close friends or else most people will start judging me about it LOL

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@rinniechan ohhh wow! That's really really cool 😎 good luck with that💖 I hope you get millions of followers💖💖💖

load more
User Profile: Michael205
Michael205 March 30th, 2025

That I am a Plant ðª´

Also it's great to see so many supportive people (:

I appreciate lovely communities

10 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 30th, 2025

@Michael205

Nice to meet you Sir plant, thineself is a Bear!

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@7Bear7 the cutest bear evvverrr💖

fart-farting.gif

7 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Uhhhhhh, that not a very flattering pic of my kind? Lol

I much prefer this!

i-love-you.gifhear-bear.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@7Bear7 😁😁😁😁😁

happy.gif

5 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Noice! Ahhh I am out of hearts for you! 😭 Maybe I can stele form others to give. You more?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@7Bear7 

cony-brown-cony-and-brown.gif

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

kotki.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@7Bear7 😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I wonder what the cat thought of that.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 30th, 2025

@Michael205 Michaellllll 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 hi sweetie 💗 hugs you tightly, I've missed you 💗and yep I'm sure everyone who knows you, knows your a plant💖 the greatest plant in the world 💖💖

load more