Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write just one sentence, to try make someone else smile😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 25th, 2025

happy-happy-dog.gif

504
User Profile: JaniceWang
JaniceWang July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

You are worthy !😽

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@JaniceWang awwww great message😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

 Simba was moving too slow so, I told him Mufasa. lion-king-hyenas.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@peachThinker662 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Disney jokes are the best😂😂

Did you know walt Disney is in hospital because he hurt his knee🙁 it wasn't the left knee it was dis' knee😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 July 18th, 2025

😂😂😂

Should I tell Ariel dinglehoppers aren’t a thing, or should I fork-get about it?

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@peachThinker662 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 marriage is a trap 😮😮 it's statistically proven that 100% of divorces, start with marriage

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 21st, 2025

Parallel lines have so much in common… it’s a shame they’ll never meet.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@braindamag3 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: TuckerandTitan
TuckerandTitan July 21st, 2025

Wishing you a day that overflows with joy, where laughter bubbles up and fills your heart with warmth, and where every smile you see lights up your spirit like sunshine! Enjoy every moment!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@TuckerandTitan awww that would make anyone smile💖😁😁

load more
User Profile: azureAcres1605
azureAcres1605 July 21st, 2025

For you, you are very cute and funny and I love your positivity.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@azureAcres1605 see we 💖😁😁😁😁💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 some people are like slinky's😁 they make you happy when you push then down the stairs

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I just made dinner reservations with my partner's  mum💖 my boyfriend got really though😕 apparently that's not what he meant when he asked me to take out the trash

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 my boyfriend got really angry* though

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I just bought a book on how not to fall for scams😁 best £500 I ever spent😁

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Love a bargain 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: MiaWithLove
MiaWithLove July 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11
You looked gorgeous today, Yes i didn't see you, but I know you did

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd, 2025

@MiaWithLove 😁💖 that would make anyone smile💖😁

load more