Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The situation of not being able to express how you feel

Let's not lie: Many of us (if not all) has struggled at least once in their life with expressing how we feel. Others live it on an everyday basis. Even if we have never felt something like this we definitely know someone who was or still is unable to express how they feel.

Not being able to express how you feel is truly frustrating and overwhelming. People don't take you seriously and most of them won't stay with you and try to help you. But, fortunately, dor you who is struggling with how you express your feelings this post is for you.

If you are a person who struggles to express how you feel write in the comments:

  1. Your experience with the topic
  2. If you want to participate in a one week program I will launch soon. In this program we'll try to learn why we can't express our feelings and try to overcome this. I ll tag you there at the post if you want to participate and let me know in the comments.

Write in the comments. Thank you for reading.✨️🩵


88
User Profile: alwayslilith
alwayslilith June 3rd

Interested. Im not allowed to express how I feel. While being abused daily by an elderly narcissistic mother and her equally narcissist son who is also an invalid bec he is a non compliant diabetic. They're pushing me to s..cide everyday but I ant do that because I care for rescues. Animals. Amd I cannot abandon them. Moving out is not an option. But living in this abuse is destroying my soul.

6 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 4th

@alwayslilith

I m sorry you feel that way and live that way. Thank you for wanting to participate and I hope I will help even just a bit

5 replies
User Profile: alwayslilith
alwayslilith June 4th

I hope so too. I hope.i can help someone with what I share as well. Its 130 am. At 123 ...my egg donor is screaming through the hallway again. (Yesterdayit was 342 am. Same thing. Bangingher stick against doors while yelling thru the house.....seeking attention . Its a narc psychopath. Its what they do. It's driving me insane. I used to have a whole life. I was happy.

Im exhausted living like this ...but not having one friend to talk to..makes it alot worse. Its a prison. A mental prison. .... sorry. One sentence is never just one. Sorry. I rlly am alone.

4 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 4th

@alwayslilith

Hey I m sorry. This seems a tough thing to go through and especially alone. If you are a teen I m always here to talk so feel free to message me. If you are an adult please feel free to reach out to an adult. Thanks for trusting me enough to open up. You are strong enough to face it all and I believe in you🩵

3 replies
User Profile: alwayslilith
alwayslilith June 5th

Im not a teen. Far from it. wish I was. As it seems that theres more help for teens than for an adult woman.

User Profile: alwayslilith
alwayslilith June 5th

Honestly tho. U dont know me and dont know if I am strong or not. I need a community that is honest. I dont want ppl telling me i'm loved and strong just because they feel.its ehat they need to do. No one knows me to claim my stre goth or what im not capable of.. I wont be reaching out again. This is why I dont bother. Help seems more performative than it ever is genuine. Good luck. Count me out.

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@alwayslilith

Hey I m sorry I made you fel like this. I dont say it because I feel i have to or because its "my job". I say it because I truly do believe people ALL people are strong. I dont said it to make you feel bad. I said it because I believed it. Sorry if It didnt sound well. Also, about the help you said about an adult woman if yiu search for help you will find it. I ll count you out as you wish to. Wishing you the best

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I fear getting rejected for explaining how I feel. Like, if something bothers me, I won't say it for fear of getting ignored. If I want to get ti know someone, I assume they won't want to incorporate me into their life. That kind of stuff. I am interested in the program.

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@intuitiveEast6300

Hey I get how you feel. I ll count you in for the program! Thanks for commenting. Take care and if you ever need anything text me

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 June 5th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Hey I'd love to be tagged in the program.

Uh I'll regularly have a hard time expressing my emotions, part of that is due to not always being able to feel or I decipher them. I also semi regularly would/still? have dissociation to my emotions which also would make it difficult to tell what which feeling is. And then when I do feel and and tell which one is which I can be very scared of how people will react to it.


3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@7Bear7

Hey I get how you feel. Do you want me to count you in for the program?

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 June 6th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Yes please 

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@7Bear7

Great! Thank you for wanting to participate 

load more
load more
load more

Would it help to have someone who does not struggle at all with this? I struggle with resisting to say what I think and feel which I basically can't do.

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@AddressingBeliefs

Okay I get it. I dont know if it would help or not its not up to me to say that. Do you want me to tag you in the program?

2 replies

Sure I wouldn't mind hearing what kind of things keep people from doing it 👍

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@AddressingBeliefs

Great. Thanks

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 5th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Could I be tagged for the program too please? 


I can't guarantee I'll be able to say much. 😅 I mask and hide everything. 

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@mytwistedsoul

Ofcourse you can! I ll tag you innnn

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 6th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Thank you so much! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@mytwistedsoul

🩵✨️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 June 6th

Hi! What happens to me is that I have grupal theraphy on thursdays and I hate it. I struggle a lot to express myself there. I can't find the right words or it's more like being blocked, my mind is all blocked. I can't anticipate to what I' going to say in the moment it's like I don't think. This is at least what happened to me yesterday. I honestly had a boring week, I wasn't feeling that bad or that good you know. So while other person was talking I was like what i'm gonna say like... I was like okay I'm going to talk about this topic I touched with My psychologist yesterday(cuz I had session with her before the grupal theraphy). I find the problem is also THIS. I have sessions all wednesdays so I honestly vent there all my sorrows, issues, so next day is useless to talk about certain topics that I prefer to vent with my psychologist rather than in grupal theraphy. 

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@LifelD239

I get how this is. Thanks for sharing those things here. Do you want me to tag you in the program or not? It's up to you

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

hi can add me to both tag lists  sounds like it be great and hope to have good takeaway from this too 

please-cat.gif

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@HopeWithinDarkness

Hehe ofcourse I will dont worry🩵✨️

load more
User Profile: abby768
abby768 June 6th

1 much of my life this has been a struggle and when I do I tend to ramble on offen contradicting myself multiple times in the process like from what I want to eat to like not being able to express things that are actually important or bother me

2 I'd like to participate if you still need more volunteers

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@abby768

I understand how you feel. I hope this program will help just a bit. Thanks for wanting to participate and yes ofcourse you can! ✨️🩵

load more

Being dismissed and labelled problematic whenever I tried to express my opinion and receiving only a semblance of acceptance when I was complacent, smiling and abiding to their convenience since I was very young. It makes it harder to express. Be truly vulnerable I guess? And feeling guilty and ungrateful of expressing my hurt thinking I'm wrong to ruin other's perception of them. That maybe I'm wrong or exaggerating things. Playing victim. Stuff buried so deep since so long... It's like words refuse to come out. Maybe? I don't really know ....

I'd love to participate in this program...Thank you so much! ✨💕

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@versatilePerson9751

I see how you feel. I m sorry you go rhrough those things but I know you can made it. Ofcourse I ll ads you to the program 

load more
User Profile: bestGlobe2657
bestGlobe2657 June 6th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 

I feel I can relate a lot 

I don’t know how to express myself sometimes I try to talk someone but it just end us with me being yell at or not taking seriously all . I feel like it me vs everybody 

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 6th

@bestGlobe2657

Yespecially especially grt how you feel. You are not alone. Do you want me to tag you into the program?

load more