Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today
Anyone wanna talk
I am a friend but also a person having rough days all days all the time
@Huldarunroed Ill talk to you
In tears again. Words can really wound the soul badly. I still recall how he made me feel on my birthday. I only wanted to spend time but he was engrossed in gaming. Were not together geographically, it would've been nice if he had taken the initiative to spend time with me but when I asserted and reminded him it's my birthday he replied "so what?"
@anonyOrange966 That's really hurtful and insensitive of him to say. I'm so sorry that you've been going through such a painful time. I'm here if you need a listener.
@lovelyllama13 I really appreciate your response. I feel better than I did yesterday but his words wouldn't leave my mind. I'm not even sure he understands the impact of his words. Apparently I broke his heart that day, too, when I snapped. Now, I feel like it's my fault. I don't understand why it seems like I'm at fault. Had it been any other day, I could have easily shrugged it off but it was my birthday. He probably thinks I just want to pick a fight or something. I don't understand how I feel anymore.
@anonyOrange966 I'm sorry you are having a bad day. Try and take a minute to breathe and think about what you might want to do to focus on your self and your own happiness and health. Please message me if you need to talk more!
@dance1995 Hi, thanks for your reply. I have been making myself busy but even so I still cry randomly, the last one was in a train station, whenever the incident comes to mind. I'm tired and hurt and numb. I'm just allowing myself to wallow to let things out.
@anonyOrange966 I understand completely. Keep doing what you need to do to feel better and keep reaching out to talk. I hope it gets better soon! :)
@dance1995 Thanks so much! I'm glad Jovani Ferreira suggested I try this out. I really had no one to talk to about this. For someone as strong (used to be, I guess) as myself, my friends would just tell me things will get better. So thank you and I definitely will keep trying.
This day is actually ok, I guess. I still hate my life and I still don't wanna eat and such, but I have actually eaten something today. Hopefully tomorrow will only be better, even though I don't believe in it *sight* If everything goes as it normally does, I will not eat anything tomorrow - at all.
@EvilRegalsReadToo I'm proud of you for eating something today. That's a great accomplishment for the day. Try again tomorrow. Maybe it will be an even better day.
@lovelyllama13 - it's just really hard. Because I have eaten today I cannot, according to my rules, eat at all tomorrow... :3
@EvilRegalsReadToo It's hard to break those habits, rules and rituals. Keep trying though. Sending you strength.
@lovelyllama13 - I'll try.
@EvilRegalsReadToo
@EvilRegalsReadToo Hey. How did today go?
@lovelyllama13 - Fine I guess. I really had to force myself to eat, but I did it!
@EvilRegalsReadToo Nice work! Sending you a virtual high five.
im not even trying to act like one but today i feel like i just want to disappear.
@Ardshf well I'm glad you're here and haven't disappeared.
It's been a hard day. I didn't get a lot of sleep and I said something as a joke, but it made everyone quiet and I feel I may have overstepped a boundary. I apologized and deleted what I said, but no one involved has said anything to address it. Feeling shunned and worried I jepordized my friendships for a stupid joke.
@Zeraphim We all mess up from time to time. What is important is that you are being conscious of the way your words may be affecting people. I don't know the situation or your friends so I can't speak to how that will pan out, but I do know these types of situations get better with time. It's only reasonable that you are feeling tense and unsure at the moment, but it won't feel like this forever. Keep taking care of yourself in the meantime.
I feel like life is particularly hard latley. I just got out of a relationship and now I'm back to square one with everything. I feel stuck in life. I feel as though I lost my confidence, my passions and am just completely lost in life. I have these supposed talents but they don't seem to be doing anything. I'm just feeling a bit unmotivated and need some guidance to feel happy and fulfilled. Lately, I've been feeling angry about little things and I just want to feel free and in control.
@Whimsy84
@Whimsy84 so my reply didn't load right... here my second try
breaking off relationships is always hard and a blow to self confidence. I usually try to remind myself that everything I was before X person, and everything I was with X person doesn't go away just because X person is gone. Your worth is not dependent on someone else's ability to see it.
Take time to grieve this loss, but know you have so much more ahead of you.
Today was a fairly hard day for me. I love being a listener, but sometimes I need someone to listen to me. It's harder when you don't know why you are feeling the way you are. Why certain things bug you on the days like this. But I have learned to push through and fight. Everything will be alright!
@Cuentametuvida Caregivers need care too! Thank you for being a listener and thank you for having the insight to know when you need a little extra self-care and love. Taking care of yourself is important so you can take care of others.
@lovelyllama13 thank you so much for your kind words!!
Still bad today. Maybe worse.
Feeling less sick and managed my stress enough to go to work only to lose my car keys.
Getting a ride with my aunt who works where I do. It's still a tardy to go with that nice little absence yesterday.
Not to mention I was gonna ask for Friday off to take my dog to the vet. Now that is a no go due to my attendance this week. I'll have to make arrangements for some one else to take her while I'm at work.
Oh and did I mention my narcissistic sister has kept me on edge with her abusive antics! Ready to scream quite frankly.
Oh well. At least i have God and coffee to help me through...
@unassumingSummer6022 That sounds like a lot of stress and it's definitely understandable that you're overwhelmed. Do something nice for yourself today. Coffee counts!
@lovelyllama13
Thanks so much for your kind words. Coffee is a big plus! I'm still not back to my old self but I'm slowly getting there and learning a few things due to my current situation.
My depression is a shapeshifter one day it is small as a firefly in the palm.of the bear the next day it is the bear on those days i play dead until the bear leaves me alone i call the bad days the dark days despite im not afraid of the dark perhapsit is a part of the proplem people say the proplem is that you don't get oit of bed..i can't,axiety hold me hostage inside of my house inside of my head anxiety is your cousin visiting out town dperession Felt obligated to invite to the party im the party im the party i don't want to be in..it just not fun having fun when you don't have fun They say happiness is a decision but my happiness is as hallow as a pin pricked egg ,is a high favor that will break i learned to turn anger into lonely and lonely into busy so when i say i have been busy i mean i have been falling asleep watching sports star on the couch to avoid confronting the empty side of the bed but my depression always bring me back to bed untill my bones are forgotten fossils of a skeleton of sunken city ..
Descriping my depression for my mother
@Blackkitty Hey its me again, I just replied to your earlier post. It sounds like you're struggling a lot with depression and also anxiety. I know a lot of people say happiness is a choice and while it can be in some situations, it really isn't when you have depression. It's ok to be struggling with this. It's ok to not be ok. It is not easy to deal with any of what you are dealing with at all, and it's awesome you're reaching out. It is possible to be happy while dealing with these issues, so there is hope, but it's not a choice and you're not at fault for not being happy. There are good days and bad days like you mentioned (very poetically if I may say so you seem to be gifted with words). I know it can be hard to remember that when you are hit with a bad one. Please remember you are a beautiful and special person who is needed, even if this is hard for you to believe. You are strong and brave for dealing with this. Please hold on. And please remember you are not alone in thus fight, we are here for you ♡
@ChillKoala thankyou very much it is such good feeling to be understood by someone :) but i think there is no hope..im not loved if i was they might haven't left me all alone..just need life to stop and im only 15 yo :)
@Blackkitty Ok, I understand you have lost hope and feel alone. That's a big part of depression and one of the most difficult areas to address. I've gathered some links for you. Please check them out! We are here to help you! You are not alone! Here is a self-help guide for depression that has some tips for dealing with depression https://www.7cups.com/depression-help-online/ Here is the depression support community https://www.7cups.com/home/depression/ to connect with other people also going through this struggle with depression. Here you can browse listeners who have experience with depression themselves and supporting people with depression: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/?expertise=3 Please know you are not alone! I understand this is by no means an easy thing to deal with and I understand you feel estranged from those close to you and perhaps from the rest of the world as well. But everyone here on 7 cups is here for you, listeners and members. If you feel you are suicidal, please reach out to one of the helplines listed on this website: https://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html You have so much left to experience! Please hold on! I understand this is really difficult, but you are so strong and so brave for fighting this. Please do not give up! You are a valuable person, and no one can replace you!
I nearly thought I was getting over my anxiety but the past few hours have been terrible, felt sick in the stomach from anxiety the entire time
@pinecone1958 Anxiety sucks, I'm so sorry you're experiencing it at the moment. Here are a few ways that you might be able to find some calm. If not, just know we're here.