Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tulip Awardees October 2026

User Profile: Hope
Hope Wednesday

Hi everyone! Hope you’re doing well. It’s time to announce our latest Tulip Awardees 🌷

What is this award for?

The Tulip Award recognizes listeners who provide consistent, long-term support to members across PMs, forums, or chatrooms. This award is based on meaningful, ongoing engagement rather than one-time interactions, highlighting listeners who show up over time and make a real difference.

How nominations work

  • Only members can nominate listeners
  • Each member can nominate up to 3 listeners per month
  • A listener can be nominated again once a month if support continues <-- NEW (it used to be once every three months. This update has been introduced from this post)
  • Nominations now include a public appreciation message shared with the listener

Who can be nominated?

Listeners must have provided long-term support (minimum ~1 month) and must not be a newbie, ensuring the recognition reflects sustained engagement.


🌷 Are you a member? You can nominate a listener for the Tulip Award here.


amiableTurtle2345

  • An exceptional listener who is kind, patient, and genuinely caring. They create a safe space where I always feel heard and supported. Their empathy and thoughtful responses have made a real difference in my life. I’m incredibly grateful for their time and compassion and highly recommend them to anyone looking for understanding and encouragement.


AnnaSilverberg

  • Anna has always took the time to listen n understand me even when iv been at my worst n they always try to help me understand myself n my emotions better by helping me see things in a different way. They have always been there for me n never given up on me n im real thankful we have Anna here on cups


Serenesapphire01

  • She was so kind and considerate and helped me. Great sense of humor. Despite her studies, she always took out time for me
  • Serene is soooo awesome. She's always been there for me and is the definition of compassionate, kind, understanding. I would recommend her to anyone


GoldenRuleJG

  • Takes the time for you and is affirmative, and also flexible.


neverendingCat6780

  • He was always there for me when I needed. He helped me get through the bad times with his presence and empathy. He is kind and attentive, always careful with every word he says. He understands you as a person and values your emotions deeply. Genuinely, I am so appreciative of Cat. Thank you so much ❤️ 🙏


Hermionetps

  • she was really always there. Made me felt heard after a long time
  • Talking with Hermione was an absolute breath of fresh air. In a world where most people are just waiting for their turn to speak, Hermione possessed the rare gift of giving her undivided, genuine attention. When I spoke to her, I never felt rushed, judged, or dismissed. Instead, she created a safe and welcoming space through warm eye contact, thoughtful nods, and a calm, patient presence. What set her apart was that she didn’t just absorb words quietly like a sponge; she acted like a trampoline—amplifying my thoughts, asking insightful questions, and helping me arrive at my own clarity. Sharing that space and confiding in Hermione was a wonderful experience, and she truly set the gold standard for empathy and communication. 
  • wow she is absolutely the best listener i had. been here for quite some time. genuinely compassionate, patient, and incredibly understanding. She has a wonderful way of making you feel heard, respected, and completely comfortable being yourself. Her thoughtful responses and calm presence made the conversation feel meaningful and reassuring. You can truly tell that she cares about helping others. An outstanding listener who deserves the highest praise
  • she helped me with the new feelings of adoption of a girl and i felt great 
  • Hermione is hands down one of the absolute best listeners on the platform! She radiates so much warmth and positive energy that you instantly feel comfortable opening up to her. She is incredibly sweet, genuinely attentive, and creates a judgment-free space that leaves you feeling completely heard and validated. I went into our chat feeling down, but her wonderful support completely lifted my spirits and made me feel so much better. If you need a compassionate soul to talk to, look no further than Hermione—she is a true 5-star gem!


cheerfulKiwi1776

  • Kiwi is one of the most amazing people I have met. She has always been there for me, through the good and the bad, the best and the worst. Whenever I have a bad day, she listens patiently. When I share an accomplishment, she appreciates it vividly. She never fails to motivate, encourage, or comfort me. She makes me feel seen and heard each time we talk. Though she has innumerable responsibilities to fulfil for her uncountable roles on 7 cups, she always makes time for a chat. She never fails to reply to my messages, and she never just 'replies'. She always talks, listens, and understands. She doesn't listen like it's her job, she does it naturally like a friend would. I wish her the very best on her cups journey and I want her and everyone else to know she is one of a kind gem and we are lucky to have her with us! 💖✨ 


Luminity125

  • Luminity is such a great person. She supported me so much when I needed it even if she had her own problems. She is a great asset here in 7 cups and we should be proud to have her here. She is such an amazing person. She has so many talents and she knows how to actually make you feel better. She understands you and never makes you feel bad. ✨️ She has an amazing personality and she is a lovely person🤍. I want to let her know that her efforts are enough and that whatever she puts her mind into, she can achieve. She is strong, clever and trustworthy! I loved our communication! I truly suggest her to everyone and I hope she has a great life ahead of her because she deserves it! Take care luminity and thanks for supporting me🫂
  • Lumi is one of the best listeners ever, so kind, thoughtful and compassionate. She was always there for me and is an awesome listener. Always so understanding and thoughtful


Ivy229

  • Went above and beyond, listening during a multi-day power outage using a limited data cell phone for our chat and wouldn't cancel, saying it was important to support the members! Wow! How rare and wonderful! Listener makes me feel heard, understood, and it's nice to have someone on my side. I appreciate our time together!


MentalHealthMatters01

  • She has really been there for me for a while when it comes to me battling loneliness and negativity in my life. I also appreciate how patient she is with my very chatty nature hahaha. Wish every listener was as awesome as her (:


Areine

  • Always there to listen and also provides amazing help and support back. They allow me to take my time. I have a lot in struggling with and they help a lot


ArchishaCares

  • She's a lovely listener who listens with an open heart. Extremely empathetic and warm.


Cenatra 

  • It's difficult, in this world, to find people who are genuinely compassionate and caring, and beyond that -people that don't give up on you when things get hard. This listener is patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, consistent, grounded, warm, and overall a good human. I'm sure they'll go far in life, but they chose to spend their spare time reaching out to people at the edge of a cliff. I personally, am grateful to have him in my corner and wouldn't be here today without the support and kindness he has shown me. It seems like he's helped a lot of people here, and deserved every bit of acknowledgement for it.


PipoPositive 

  • When I first had a conversation with her, I genuinely felt I was being heard. She was so soft towards me. She didn't make me feel bad about my personal stuff instead she gave me insights. She helped me to look differently. We had multiple chats and she always prioritised me. Whether it was her being busy or different timezone, she never said no to me. This quality is hard to find and it's really rare in this time. So, I deeply appreciate her for that. Thus, I want to nominate her for a Tulip Award 🌷. Hey Pipo, you deserve it! ❤️


Robin007

  • He is a good motivator. It was in my initial days on this platform that he supported me and guided me on how I need to use the platform. I was overwhelmed with a lot of things. Robin made the journey easier ... 


NewbWanderer

  • An incredibly gifted listener. He will offer you compassion, a safe space, questions to ponder over, and everything you need. He's a whole package. I couldn't thank him enough for being with me through it all.


TheObsidianWhisper

  • Talking with Obsidian has been one of the most uplifting experiences I’ve had on 7Cups. He is incredibly empathetic, patient, and genuinely caring. Every time we spoke, I felt heard, respected, and supported without judgment. His kindness and understanding created a safe space where I could open up freely. He doesn’t just listen he makes you feel valued and reminds you that you’re not alone. I’m deeply grateful for his time and dedication, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking comfort and encouragement. Truly he's an amazing listener who deserves all the stars.

Congratulations!

amiableTurtle2345 🌷

AnnaSilverberg 🌷

serenesapphire01 🌷🌷

GoldenRuleJG 🌷

neverendingCat6780 🌷

hermionetps 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

cheerfulKiwi1776 🌷

Luminity125 🌷🌷

Ivy229 🌷

MentalHealthMatters01 🌷

Areine 🌷

ArchishaCares 🌷

Cenatra 🌷

PipoPositive 🌷

Robin007 🌷

NewbWanderer 🌷

TheObsidianWhisper 🌷

@amiableTurtle2345 @AnnaSilverberg @serenesapphire01 @GoldenRuleJG @neverendingCat6780 @hermionetps @cheerfulKiwi1776 @Luminity125 @Ivy229 @MentalHealthMatters01 @Areine @ArchishaCares @Cenatra @PipoPositive @Robin007 @NewbWanderer @TheObsidianWhisper
46
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG 2 days ago

Morning Hope

Well done all - Thank you dear member for the nomination and to all members for sharing their story!

I read my nomination review in Terminator tone 🤣💙

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 2 days ago

@GoldenRuleJG

Lolll not the terminator tone.

Well done and thanks 🤍

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG 2 days ago

Back at you! Great job Kiwi 🥝

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 2 days ago

@GoldenRuleJG

Thanks🫂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture 2 days ago

Congratulations to all

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 2 days ago

@Magicpawsoffuture

THanks!

1WiHabGZ.gif

load more