Amy's 7 Years w/ 7Cups!
@amy joined 7 Cups on March 30, 2015. Today is the milestone day of her 7 strong years with 7Cups. These 7 years represent her efforts, thoughts, hard work, resilience, patience, and friendly and helpful behavior with all. Currently, she is the Chatroom Ambassador and co-lead the Listener Chatroom Track w/ @AmazingNutella24 & Team!
Many of us know her by her signature message of giving away cookies in the rooms. I wish she may have a great day and keep thriving and flourishing in her role to bring more support and cookies for us.
We have collected some messages for you to appreciate and congratulate on your wonderful milestone! Please join us to congratulate and share your messages and wishes with her!
Click here to find the special delivery!
@ASilentObserver @Amy

@ASilentObserver
@Amy 🍀Wow! 7 years! That is so motivating and inspiring. Thank you so much for you dedication and inspiring people like me. Good luck in your journey ahead. 🍀😊🌸
*looking for the cookies👀*
We adore you @Amy ❤️🍪 you're amazingl💕
Congratulations Amy! Cheers for your consistency and dedication. Have a great day! 🥳
Wow, that's amazing, @amy!! 7 years!! Congrats on being a part of 7 cups that long!!! Go you!!!💛
@Amy
There's me seriously confused about why your profile pic shows a 7, as I figured it wasn't your 7th Birthday 😛 it makes sense now 😂
Congratulations!! Thank you so much for all of the work you put into 7cups, your time, your positivity and support and especially for the cookies, I must say!
@ASilentObserver
@Amy .
Congrats on 7 years here on the site. 7 years seems like a long time but it really does fly by right !
Thank you for all you do for the site and I hope you have many more around here if you choose too of course !
Be Blessed and I hope you have lots of Happiness in your life.
Tye :)
