Celebrating Flourish's 12-month anniversary



Flourish 



Hey Flourish. My good friend.
I?ve written a lot of appreciation messages including some you. I?ve written some inspirational forum posts and I?ve written messages of support including some for you also. But today I?m not going to do that. On the day exactly 12 months to the day after you signed up as a listener, I?m not going to do that. I?m instead simply going write.
Do you remember the early days in the listener chatroom? It was so much fun back then and you were one of those really bright and breezy types that blew through the door like a summer breeze. It didn?t take long to realise how well liked you were in the community. Everybody knew Flourish and the room came alive when you entered. Being a little bit different myself, I welcomed you as my favourite listener starting with F. What do you don?t realise is that F stood for fave. You were such a fave of mine back then and you?re still one of my faves now.
And that?s simply because some people have a particular characteristic that?s hard to find and even harder to describe. It?s the personality equivalent of the Higgs Boson and it?s not about being humorous or charismatic. It?s about being genuine. And to be honest, you?re about as genuine an article as there is in this place from my experience.
Now I know that I can?t give you anything intangible as a 12-month anniversary gift so I thought I?d give you some links instead :)
It's Possible
Flourish ? Nurturing Potential
People don?t change, they reveal who they really are
One small positive in the morning can change your whole day
Super Flourish
Good enough
So to conclude, I just want to thank you for being a fantastic and supportive listener; an amazingly dedicated mentor; and a very good friend. Roadie :)
@Flourish. I have had many deep 1 on 1 chats with Flourish. This person is beautiful and has helped me in ways you cannot even imagine. Love to you, from the community as a whole and from me personally. I know that due to schedules and time zone differences we don't see each other as much as we would like, but I do cherish the time we do get to chat. Take care, and congrats on a year well served.
@Pickle68 - This is really nice of you to say
Thank you. I hope sometime we are both around at the same time so we can have another of those cool chats. I appreciate your kindness and wishes, you have been very good to me. Thanks again.
@Flourish ✾
Ohmygosh, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ❤ I always meant to do a big rainbow shoutout for you but I never got around to it, becausein all honesty, I kind of chickened out and went to do so anonymously instead, haha. Flourish, you are just so wonderful and the dedication you contribute to this site is comparable to no other ✰ You tirelessly give and give, and I don't think you realise just how much people admire and appreciate you. We certainly don't say it enough. You are a complete superstar ✸ I have a great deal of respect andlove for you and I am so grateful for all you've done in your year here. May there be many more to come! ✿
@ZaraSmiles- Thanks Zara :) You don't need to be scared. I mean, I don't bite or I better say I usually don't bite haha. So feel free. Thanks for the colorful message i.e rainbow shoutout, the love and the beautiful message. It is an honour to have few people admire and appreciate me. Thank you :)
@Flourish , Happy one year Sis, that'sso awesome!! You are such an amazing person and a wonderful friend to so many.... The work you do here is just WOW!! You rock little one :P I still remember when i first spoke to you, thank you for everything <3 Its been super awesome getting to know you... Many hugs to you xx
@StormDancer- Thanks sis, you are lovely :D
@Flourish- My dear friend CONGRATULATIONS on your 1stanniversary! Thank you for being an amazing person and friend! :)
@Zoff- Thank you :)
Congratulations Flourish! Thank you everything you've done and will keep doing here! You're a star!![]()
Thanks so much @Pali![]()
Congrats Flourish! Thank you for your hard work and constant problem solving. You help make 7 cups a better and more efficient place. I'm very glad you joined us :)
@GlenM- Thank you for your kind wishes. I appreciate it :)
@Flourish!!!! You are amazing, truly. Thank you for all your guidance during our time here ?
@MonBon - Thank you :)
Sorry to be late to the party!
The spine is such an important part of the body, without it we wouldn't be able to walk, stand, run, hop, jump. We often focus on other parts of our body, such as our face, our hair, our feet, our hands, our skin and our legs as we see them the most. Sometimes the spine isn't actively appreciated as much as it could be because it does all the work behind all the scenes, and in many ways I would say that @Flourish is part of the spine of 7 Cups.
Flourish you work so incredibly hard here, doing a lot of the continuous boring work that doesn't get a lot of attention, and I can't say how much I value everything you do here! You put considerable effort into supporting the system, the welfare of other listeners and members and ensuring that everything is as good as it can be, and what shows you have a heart of gold is that you never ask for anything in return.
You are simply a joy to speak to, I adore your picture here it's wonderful and you yourself as a person are simply exceptional. Often we take for granted people who are dedicated as you Flo know just how much you're worth from all you do here but here's a big message saying:
YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE PERSON @FLOURISH!
Keep telling yourself that from us, and never forget it!!
A year of what you do here is incredible, and is always appreciated even if people don't say it. You are, in every sense of the word, a memorable Listener and part of the community here.
@Zedda - Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it ![]()
congratulations, @flourish ! C:
@Lilylistens - Thank you!