Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyy @Harsvin ❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 14th, 2023

Hey hey lovely people coming, I hope May is treating you well. ❤


May is a special month, y'know?


Because we are celebrating a super special hooman bean's birthday in May!


Todayyy!❤



Please join me to celebrate the very very very kind, compassionate, caring, patient, loving,

dedicated, humble, thoughtful, sweet, enthusiastic, sincere, generous, considerate, friendly,

creative, articulate and

literally any other positive adjective you can think of, to describe a

beautiful human being ~ none other than, @Harsvin. ❤


image_1684063856.png



Oh dear God, I don't know where to begin from lol, feel free to make sense of this gibberish

imma share in 3....2......Harsvinnnnnn, I'm so so so so happy I get to be a part of your Birthday this year,

you're special all day, every day but Birthdays have a charm and I'm grateful to celebrate it this year with you. ❤


You do a truck lot of things for the community, I will keep the deets for your Cupversary post LOL (which is also coming soon

by the way 😛) but to sum it, you've been tremendously amazing in everything you do,

long before we even talked in PMs I'd already knew some cups-oldie is back in 7 cups after a hiatus and already taking over the cups-world with a Storm (in your case however, with a calm,

CALM~ is a word specially meant for *you*, I don't think I've met anyone calmer than yourself here🥰) and it's so lovely to see everyone saying the same thing about you! ❤

rainbow-text-14_1684064720.png

virtual-hug-big-hug.gif



Oof so much cake here! We need people to help us finish! 😛 Tagging our Party-cipants! ❤

<
69
User Profile: Rubylistens22
Rubylistens22 May 14th, 2023

Awww @harsvin happy birthdayyyyy💙 you deserve the bestest of all best daysss!happy-birthday.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Thank you so much Ruby ❤

load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 May 14th, 2023

Happy Birthday!

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you so much Heather ❤

load more
User Profile: GloriaD
GloriaD May 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Wow Sun, this is a fantastic post, perfect for Harsvin's birthday 🌈 You are always quick in spreading happiness!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSVIN <3

@Harsvin - A very happy birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed your special day 🎂 May this year be filled with more happy and exciting moments, and many more learning opportunities 🥰

happy-birthday-harsvin_1684083178.png

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 14th, 2023

@GloriaD

Awww ofcourse, Gloriaaa, thank*you* for always being the flag-bearer in smile-spreading! 🥰

I love thissss graphic! Soo exquisite and stunning! 😍 (Birthday Breeze vibe check lol)

1 reply
User Profile: GloriaD
GloriaD May 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ah yes hehe the iconic Birthday Breeze vibes!

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@GloriaD

Thank you so much Gloria ❤ and that's a beautiful graphic 😍

load more
User Profile: ByataLovesYouu
ByataLovesYouu May 14th, 2023

Happy birthday @Harsvin ! Thank you so much for all you do here on 7cups<3.

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@ByataLovesYouu

Thank you so much Byata ❤

load more
User Profile: rightyofelix
rightyofelix May 14th, 2023

@Harsvin

Happy Birthday!!

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@rightyofelix

Thank you so much Felix ❤

load more
User Profile: kindheartedLily
kindheartedLily May 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Harsvin

Happy Birthday, Harsvin!! 🎂 I hope you enjoy your day and do something nice for yourself 💜

birthday-happy.gif



1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@kindheartedLily

Thank you so much for lovely birthday wishes lily ❤😍

load more
User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere May 14th, 2023

Oooh omg happy birthdayyyy @Harsvin and a big thank you for all your help and support in improving listener quality. Thanks for being your awesome kind helpful self, and have a lovely day ahead!!

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@LavenderHere

Aw, thank you so much Lav it means a lot to me ❤

load more
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 May 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Harsvin

Harrsviinn! Awee I am so happy I saw this post :') A massiivve happyy birthdaayy to yoou ♡
I hope you have a lovely amaazzingg fantabullous day !
You're always so sweet, so lovely and so kind and understanding :') You have helped so much in my roles, supported me along the way - and always been there for any questions I have had. You are an incredible cupser :') anndd wee areee so so so luuckkyy to have you hereee. You truly have such a positive impact on the cups communiteeaa ! :) ᓚᘏᗢ I hopeee yoouuu havee the best daay evaaaa - ( or had hehe ) liikee you deserve ♡

Sunnn :') being so so sweet with their wonderful and colourful, totalllyy out of this worrlldd aamaazzing posts ♡ I cannot put into words how wonderful you are shining sun ♡ *hugs* I hope you are having a lovely dayyy hehe



3 replies
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 14th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aw, this made my day 😍 Thank you so much Tabby ❤ you are the sweetest and an amazing soul. Its an honour to be a part of your journey on Cups 😁

Indeed tabss @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is truly amazing and super creative ❤ they put their heart and soul on every posts which makes it so special ❤ Thank you for bringing smiles Sun 🌞

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 19th, 2023

@Harsvin Aww!🤗 I hope you had an amazing birthday, Harsvinnn!❤love.gif

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 19th, 2023
@TabbyCat97

Aww now you know how difficult it is too, right?! To put into words how truly impeccably fantastically beautiful *you* are, Tabbb Tabbb!

Let's try putting some words together and hopefully we'll meet halfway the gratitude-rainbow street!🥰

*big hugs and keeps hugging* loafff youu!❤
load more
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww this is such an adorable and wholesome post sunshine!! I always feel like whenever you make a happy birthday or any post, it's always sooo cuteee, you'ree awesome and making such a big impact with your kind words, hope you're doing well 😍🥰💕❤️❤💝🥺💖💟

@Harsvin happy birthday lovely!!! hope this upcoming years brings a lot of new oppurtunities and happiness for you, you deserve it!! 🥳🙌🎂 🍰🎈🎉 🎁

4 replies
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@swanlistens27

Aw, thank you so much Swan, it means a lot to me ❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 15th, 2023

@swanlistens27

Or or @SwanIsTheBestesttt27 you've got such a way with your words Awww! 🥺 Sooo melting my heart with your kindness always! Imagine melting 🌞 that's got be a bigger impact now lol. Thankyouuu for being so so sweeet, appreciative, thoughtful and loving always! Love the emojis here hehe!🥰🤗💖

*hugssss* doing so much better after reading this kind compliment!🥰 How've you been?

2 replies
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww I love @swanisthebestesttt27 username XD so great!! I've been okie sun!! Thank you soo much for askinggg! How are you lovely hooman sun? ❤️


1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 17th, 2023

@swanlistens27 Yayyy and it suits you more! XD

Aw I'm glad you're doing okiee. I'm doing okiee as well, always lovely to see you in the forum land! ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity May 15th, 2023

Yay Harsvin happy belated birthday! 🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷🪻💐 You have played a huge role in me feeling comfortable and confident taking leadership roles, I hope you had a splendid birthday 🥰 Thank you for being here with us

happy-birthday-flowers.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Aw thank you so much Serenity ❤ its an honour to be a part of your on Cups and Im so proud to see you grow . Keep shining 🌟

load more