Happiest Birthdayyy @TabbyCat97
Hey hey lovely people come across, it's paw-tyyy time as we celebrate the meowgical @TabbyCat97 's 17th birthday!🥰

Happiesttt Birthdayyy Tabbb Tabbb 🐾💜 you're one of the mostt loving, pure-hearted people I've ever come across. You define *love* for me on sooo many occasions, not even exaggerating! 🤧🥰 With some people it is just so evident that they have the sweetest, most caring and compassionate heart and you're one of them, one of that rare kind hehe, so I'm more grateful that I got to know you and have such an awesome friend as yourself. ❤
You give it your all in everything you do, and do just so much (not even listing all you do for cups and your friends here loool) for everyone, always being the loudest reminder of the "good" people in the world. ❤
Bless your loving, thoughtful, kind, compassionate, sweet, giving and just the warmest heart one could possibly have always, Tabbssss. May you hold on tight and brave through all the storms in life and may you get to experience all the joys life has to offer to you. May you forever be surrounded with love and loving, within and around you. May you continue to add more feathers to your beautiful cap and may you continue achieve everything you aim for. I'm always rooting for you and am alwaysss uberr proud of youu. Have a meowgical day and year ahead, youu! *hugglesss tighttt* and sends lots of cookieees! ❤
Lots of love today and everyday!
-Sun buddy! <3<3
Yusss, people, 17, our sweet Tabby is another year older, stronger, wiser, kinder and sweeterrr today. So we gather around and celebrate her a little extra today (because we do celebrate Tabby all day everyday for being absolutely pawesomee) hehe! 🥳
Bring cake, cookies, love and wishes! 🥰
Tagging some people: @amiableBunny4016 @thatchristlover @lovemymoonflowers @emotionalTalker2260 @gloriaD @kenzolena @optimisticempath @audienta @swanlistens27 @kindheartedlily @EmmaE @Chevy81 @Sirenofserenity @beck1 @littlebirdie30 @fristo
Feel free to tag more of Tabby's friendsieees please!🥰

@TabbyCat97
@HealingTalk
Healingg! Ouuhh my goshii! ♡ I absolutely love the graphic haha 🤭 it is so cool! look at meee on a magaazineee lolllss! This made me smile :) Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I always see you spreading so much joy and support around here, and I truly appreciate youu 💜
@TabbyCat97
Hi Tabby!
Thank you for your kind words!
I am happy that you liked the magazine cover, and that it made you smile!
I also wish you are having a wonderful post-birthday weekend, with time to reflect, feel the joy, and be with people who love you, now that you are under the birthday spotlight.
I truly appreciate you too!
See you soon around Cups!
Marcelo.
@TabbyCat97

@YourCaringConfidant
Desireeee 🫂🐾💜 ohh my goshii! I have missed you so so much. It is lovely to see youuu :)) aaaa thank youuu!! the graphic is totallyy adoorrbbz :3 just like always you are incredible at making them. I appreciate your sweet words so very much 😭
You are a super dupa sweet person who never stops caring and spreading kindness whenever you go :') it makes me smile sooo muchh ♡ I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am sending tons of huggss and birthday fooodsiies your way (if wanted) 💃🏼🥺🐾
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for the tag Sun :) This is such a cute and thoughtful post! You always do it best :p
Happy birthday @TabbyCat97 !!!! You’re such an incredible person and leader and I feel so lucky to be able to work with you on various teams here. You’ve been a light in teenie land since day one and have truly made an incredible impact on cups. I hope you have the best day because you deserve it! To many more ❤️🎂
@EmmaE
Awwee Emmaa thank youu soo muchh! 💜 Your words mean a lot to me and I appreciate you beyond words :') you have helped me since the very start of my journey on different roles and I am so happy to be working with you in the chatrooms. You are an amazing leader and you always always go above and beyond in all you do.
Thankss youu for the birthday wishes :3 sharing caakkee and cookiiess 🍪🎂 you're the bessstt Emmaaa!!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Happy Birthday, @TabbyCat97 🎂🍪🎈 I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness, love, joy, and celebration! 17!!!! You are such a sweet, kind, caring, and supportive person and I am so glad I met you on Cups 💜Can you believe that a year from today you'll be on the adult side of cups?!?!? 🤗
@kindheartedLily
Lilllyyy!! 💜🫂 hey heyy! ♡ :0 ohh my goshhii. A year until the oldie side my goodnesss. Time is flying by :') hehehe. Thank you so much for your kind words and for the birthday wishes Lily :) you are the sweetest, and always so so caring to. I absolutely loveess being on teams with you, you are super duper helpful and you have been there since the very start of my cups journey 🥺🐾💜
I appreciate you so much for and I am so happyyy to celebrattee my bdaayy on cupssiess this yeaarr 🥳💃🏼 eeee!! ^ sharing cake and cookies Lillyy ~ and thank you so very much
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@TabbyCat97
Happy Birthday Tabby!!! Wishing you many many happy returns of the day! I hope you have a pawsome birthday 😀

(I would write more but due to time restrictions I can’t 🥲)
@tidyHickory3283
Tiddyyy ♡ ohh my goshhii! I love the gif 😭🫂 how cute my friieendd!!
Thank you for the bday wishes I appreciate you so very much 🥺 ~ and it is no worries at all, I know time restrictions can be annoyingz buddy but you wishing me happy birthday means the absolute world to meeee :') you are such a loving and caring person and I am so happyy to be here for you and chat to youuu! You got this Tidy friend 🐾
@TabbyCat97
haha I am glad you love it! 😀
aw you are such an appreciative person Tabby! You are the literal definition of pawsome! 🐾
Thank you so much for your sweet words! ❤️
Happy birthday @TabbyCat97 !

@richuyulin
Thank you Linnnbobb <33 I love the gif! verryy prettyy :)
I hope you have a great day 💜
happy birdayyy Tabby i hope u have/had an awesome one 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳
@Angiewaa
Awwee Angiiee ♡ thankingg youu for the birthday wishes :3 ~ I hope you have a lovely weekend. Stay awesome 😎
Happiest womb escape day!🎉🎊🎂✨💃🤸♀️💫
@BlissfulBue
Looolss Blissful! ♡ I loves that 🤭 thank you for the birthday wishess and I hope you have a wonderful day. Sharing cookies and cakeess 🎂🍪
@tabbycat97
happy birthday to a truly wonderful and delightful human being who is seriously one of a kind 💞💞
thank you for everything you do
@Bunnylovesyou
Bunnnyy :)) ♡ thank youuu for your words 💜🐾 youuu are absolutelyy incrreediblee! <33
I am so happy I met you here on cups bunny, you are always cheering others along and celebrating with others 🥺 you deserve so so much!!
I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I appreciate you beyyoonnd words 💃🏼
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for posting this! Our sweet 17-year-old Tabby deserves a huge birthday party today! 🐾
@TabbyCat97 I wish you a very happy 17th Birthday!! 🎉 🎊 I hope that you have an amazing year ahead and I wish you all the best. You really mean the world to me, Carmen. You are by far of the most supportive, compassionate and nonjudgmental people I have come across on 7 Cups, and I am not exaggerating anything. We are blessed to have you around on Cups and your presence has been and will always be a source of joy for me. Although I wonder day and night what I could have done to make you close your virtual listening doors for me, I am sorry about whatever I did. Regardless of whether or not you ever want to talk to me again, please remember that I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have given me and for all you do for Cups. I will never forget the joy you give me and trust me, I will always be one of your well-wishers. I miss you. ❤

@exuberantBlackberry9105 That's an adorable picture hehe, thank you for sharing and for your kind words!🐾
@exuberantBlackberry9105
Hey hey Blackberryy 💜 thaankss you so so very much for your kind words and birthday wishesss :)) ♡ Your message was very sweet and I appreciate youu 💃🏼🐾
I am so happy to hear our conversations were helpful and I hope you are doing well. Wishing you all the best in the future, and it's very sweet of you to leave me such a lovely message.
Sharing caakkee and cookiiess 🎂🍪
@TabbyCat97 You're most welcome, Tabby! Aww… thanks, that really means a lot to me. Wish you all the best too! 😺