Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyyy @LoveMyMoonflowers

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2023

Hey hey beautiful people coming across, I hope November is treating you kindly so far. 💖

It is a special month for we are celebrating the incredibly sweet and loving @LoveMyMoonflowers 's 14th birthday today, and I'd so love for everyone coming to join in reminding Nii of how supremely appreciated and loved Nii is! 💖

Niibuddy, you do countless things for everyone around you, never failing to make people feel so much seen and appreciated, even with the cutest most simple ways of doing that with your "Agreed💛" messages hehe, how you check on your friends, have such supportive and caring conversations filled with nothing but genuine respect and concern for the person. Oof not to forget your spectacular appreciation posts and the most heart-felt messages always. 😭

It amazes me how thoughtful, considerate and biggggg-hearted you always are towards everyone, people who know you and get to experience your friendship are uber blessed. I know, I am too. Thank youuu for everything, but mostly for being exactly yourself. Here's a vvv smol reminder for the gigantic amount of love and gratitude I have for you. 💖

image_1699298470.png

image_1699298443.png

image_1699298418.png

image_1699298387.png

(Clickìty Clickkkkk Meeee)

Happpyyy everyday, Niibuddy, I truly hope for all things kind and loving for you always. You da best and you deserve the best, never let anyone tell you otherwise (not even yourself hehe). *koala huggles tighttt* 💖

Tagging some of our wonderful Smile Spreaders and Sweet Peers, please feel free to tag more people! 🥳

@AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama LoveMyMoonflowers @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenmorgan16 @teenytinyturtle @Amiablebunny4016 @mytwistedsoul @YourCaringConfidant @darkerplaces @victorialove7 @TabbyCat97 @tinywhisper11 @RackyTacky @Thatchristlover @healingTalk @trueconfidant123 

bestt.gif

124
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤ those are vvv beautiful graphics that really shows Nii 🌙 It must have taken a lot of time to make each graphic. The color of the letters are in the same purple tone as the color for the font in the graphic. ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤ The koala huggless is portrayed by the koala 🐨 in the graphic 🐨

you are owlsome, Sunshine! 🤗❤

@Lovemymoonflowers 

🌙 Happy birthday, Nii! 🌙🥳 🥮 ☺

download-6_1699316619.jpeg

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Love this picture, Viccc, and thank youu hehe, always being your observant, thoughtful and appreciative self.❤

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤ for your hard work in making the vvv beautiful graphics! I owlways love your pretty graphics! 🤗❤

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

the picture is vv sweet, sun buddy 🥰 i agree 

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

ouhhh thank you vicc buddy 🥺 the wonderful rainbow bear 🌈🧸 being so so observant and thoughtful as owlways 🥰 the way you take the time to appreciate the time and effort others put into their work is so so sweet 🥺 and honestly vvv heart-warming <3 *huggles you if okay* ❤️🌈 i love the little picture with the moonie 🌙🥺

load more
User Profile: RachelListener
RachelListener November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Pretty graphics with the crescent moons! 🤗

@Lovemymoonflowers 

Happiest birthday! 😊🌛🤗 

images-7_1699317052.jpeg



User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@RachelListener

thank you so vvvv much, rachel! 🥺💕

load more
User Profile: CoolMeCool
CoolMeCool November 7th, 2023

Happy birthday! 

images-11_1699317644.jpeg


User Profile: Irini
Irini November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Happy Birthday @LoveMyMoonflowers : )
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Irini

awwwe thank you irini 💕 i really appreciate that <3 i hope your doing okay and i hope your looking after yourself (: 

load more
User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yay! Happy Birthday Ni, I hope it's going/went wonderful! 🥳

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@WavesofKei

hi kei! 💜 thank you so vvv much for the wishes 💕 it went great (: thank you 🥺💙

load more
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Happiest birthday to youuuuuu!!! 💕💕💕🫶

🎈❤️🌼

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

awwwe 🥺 thank you soo much Am 💜 it’s always a pleasure to see your lovely self around forum-land 💙 thank you so much :'3 sending lots of love your way <3 

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback November 7th, 2023

Thank youuu! You're very sweet❤️🥹🫶

Love back to youuuu! <3

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

so are you! 🥺💜

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback November 7th, 2023

🥹❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

terracotta-brown-dream-catcher-moon-baby-shower-invitation-20231107-001619-0000_1699334270.png

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree 🥺😭🤧 Awwe 💜 Thank you so very much :'3 That graphic is so so lovely and the little note you wrote is so vv sweet and thoughtful 💜 Desiree does it again 💕 another beautiful work of art. thank you so much 💕

I hope you know how much I appreciate you as well 💙 I know we don’t really talk all the time but every time I see you around forum-land, you spread so so much love and kindness around 🥰 and the way you take the time to create such lovely graphics for others makes them feel so warmed and special inside. 🥺 You truly are a blessing to this world, and to so many lovely people 💜 including our sweet Bunny bean 🐰💜 hehe. Thank you for being *youuu* and for taking the time to write that note and make that graphic 💕 sending lots of love your way 💙 and huggles 🫂 if okay. 

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers So glad I didn't miss your hug. Much needed, so thank you. You are just the absolute sweetest. Awwww, thank you for making my heart smile. ♡♡ Hope your special day was a blast. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

🥺💕🫂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue November 7th, 2023

Happy Womb Escape Day @LoveMyMoonflowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

ouh hehe that’s funsies :P thank you so much for the kind wishes 💕

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy birthday lovely ❤❤❤  I got you a nice balloon 🎈 and a box of chocolate. Only the nutty chocolates are left😋 let's open your present 🎁 oh look it's a signed photo graph of me ❤ your welcome ❤

now it's time for party games 😁 yaaay! I suggest we play musical chairs 😁😁 I'm gonna win ♿

I love you ❤ happy birthday

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yay thank you lola bean :0 i like nutty choccies hehehe 🍫 ouh i love the photo thank you :3 and it’s signed too :0 by my favourite celebrity buddy 🥰

lets play games now :P i am sure you’ll be winning all of them :D

awwe i love you more 🥺💕 *huggles you if okay*

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers huggs you ❤ guesses your age🤔🤔🤔 I guess either 11 or 69🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

hmmm i think Sun mentioned it in the post 🧐

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers scrolls up awwww! Your 14 🤗 well I was close with 69 😁

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yes it’s vv close 😁 14 and 69 :P

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Keith22534
Keith22534 November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You make such great posts, Sunn! I've said this so many times but this is just out of the world.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Happy birthday Nimi! We're both November borns, haha. I hope you're day goes as sweet as you are! 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@Keith22534

sunshine really does make the most amazing graphics/posts 🥺💕 thank youuuu, zeithheith 💕 i hope your taking care of yourself buddy 💜

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 7th, 2023

@Keith22534

Aww hehe you have and it makes me smile every time, thank youu, Keithhh, it's a special gift from the sun to the moon lol had to be out of this world. XD 

Always great to see you around. I hope you've been doing well.

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love thaaatttt lols :3 it had to be out of this world 🌞🌙 

load more
load more