Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyyy @LoveMyMoonflowers

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2023

Hey hey beautiful people coming across, I hope November is treating you kindly so far. 💖

It is a special month for we are celebrating the incredibly sweet and loving @LoveMyMoonflowers 's 14th birthday today, and I'd so love for everyone coming to join in reminding Nii of how supremely appreciated and loved Nii is! 💖

Niibuddy, you do countless things for everyone around you, never failing to make people feel so much seen and appreciated, even with the cutest most simple ways of doing that with your "Agreed💛" messages hehe, how you check on your friends, have such supportive and caring conversations filled with nothing but genuine respect and concern for the person. Oof not to forget your spectacular appreciation posts and the most heart-felt messages always. 😭

It amazes me how thoughtful, considerate and biggggg-hearted you always are towards everyone, people who know you and get to experience your friendship are uber blessed. I know, I am too. Thank youuu for everything, but mostly for being exactly yourself. Here's a vvv smol reminder for the gigantic amount of love and gratitude I have for you. 💖

image_1699298470.png

image_1699298443.png

image_1699298418.png

image_1699298387.png

(Clickìty Clickkkkk Meeee)

Happpyyy everyday, Niibuddy, I truly hope for all things kind and loving for you always. You da best and you deserve the best, never let anyone tell you otherwise (not even yourself hehe). *koala huggles tighttt* 💖

Tagging some of our wonderful Smile Spreaders and Sweet Peers, please feel free to tag more people! 🥳

@AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama LoveMyMoonflowers @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenmorgan16 @teenytinyturtle @Amiablebunny4016 @mytwistedsoul @YourCaringConfidant @darkerplaces @victorialove7 @TabbyCat97 @tinywhisper11 @RackyTacky @Thatchristlover @healingTalk @trueconfidant123 

bestt.gif

124
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo November 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hi Moon! 😊 ❤️ Happy Birthday! 🥳

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

sending *high fives* and *big hugs* right back atcha ❤️

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 November 7th, 2023

Happy birthday have a good day and enjoy life while you are young 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

thank you, Callum <3 

User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 November 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers no problem 

load more
load more
User Profile: generousFig1948
generousFig1948 November 7th, 2023

Happy birthday 🎂🍨🧸💜💜💜

User Profile: generousFig1948
generousFig1948 November 7th, 2023

I hope yr ok moon flowers 💜🧸

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@generousFig1948

thank you so much 🥺 i really hope your okay too <3 

load more
User Profile: exuberantBlackberry9105
exuberantBlackberry9105 November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for giving Ni such a well-deserved and beautiful birthday celebration! 🎉

@LoveMyMoonflowers Belated happy birthday! 🎉 🎁 🎂 🎊 I'm very sorry I'm so late, Ni buddy. But I want to thank you for being here on Cups and the support you provide here. We really love to see you around. Thank you sooooo much friend. I hope you've enjoyed your 14th birthday and I wish you a wonderful year ahead. As wonderful as you are. 💙

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Thank you so much, buddy 🥺💙 and there’s no need to be sorry 💜 it’s okay :3 I appreciate you so much 🥺🤧 your so kind 💕 sending lots of love your way <3 i hope you’ve been well friend. 

User Profile: exuberantBlackberry9105
exuberantBlackberry9105 November 11th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Awwww.... thank you so much buddy! I hope you're doing well. Sending you lots of love and hugs. 🤍🤍 (Oh, and I'm super sorry I forgot to send this message earlier.)

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 11th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105

thank you so much 💜 and there’s no need to be sorry. It’s okay (: 

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 11th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105

No need to thank me hehe, it's the least I could do for lovely Nii to remind her how amazing and loved she is.🥰

You always have such heart touching compliments for your friends, they are all so blessed to have you. Keep being youu!

User Profile: exuberantBlackberry9105
exuberantBlackberry9105 November 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Of course I do need to thank you Sun! I'm sure it took you lotttts of time and effort to put together such a beautiful post from Ni, and you need to be thanked for it! 💛

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 11th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Oh shoooshhhh don't make me cry now!😭💛😭

moti-hearts.gif

User Profile: exuberantBlackberry9105
exuberantBlackberry9105 November 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oooooo that penguin's so cute. Thanks Sun friend! 🤗

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 11th, 2023

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Hehe I know right?! You deserve all the love spreading cutu penguins always, Berry friend!🤗💛

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

agreed 🥰

User Profile: exuberantBlackberry9105
exuberantBlackberry9105 November 11th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww... Thank you so much Moonie and Sunnie buddy. I don't what to say. 💛💛💛

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ChromaticFinss
ChromaticFinss November 8th, 2023

Happy birthday🎂

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@ChromaticFinss

thank you so vvvv much 🥺💕

load more
User Profile: ChromaticFinss
ChromaticFinss November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Many many happy returns of the day💛

User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@LoveMyMoonFlowers

Happy Birthday!💜 I hope you have a great day🥳

happy-birthday.gif

User Profile: ZendagiMigzaraaa
ZendagiMigzaraaa November 8th, 2023
P.S I love reading your poetry Nii! So keep writing💜
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa

thank you so much 🥺💕 that means so much to me. 💜 

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@ZendagiMigzaraaa

thank youuu Zennnn 🥺❤️ that’s so vv kind of you <3 i really hope things are okay in your world 💕

load more
User Profile: BasedSchopenhauer
BasedSchopenhauer November 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy bday

User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 November 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnn awwwee!! This post is so so so adorable 🥺💜 you care so much for others and spread so much love and care across cups and it warms my heart sooouuuu muuucchh :’3 sending massive hugs and lots of lovveee <33 we appreciate yoouuu! Hoping sweet sun is doing okay 🫶🏻🫂🐾

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Meoooowwwsiccleee, lovely lovely Niiii budddyy!! I am quite behind oh my notifications whoops 🙈 so I am so so sorry for missing this my lovely friend. I want to say a maaaassiiivvee *late* 🤭 haaapppppyyy bdaaaayyy from meeee (and the cats ;3) we shall take over the world soon he he!! I hope you had a lovely day full of all the amazing things in the world that you love - you deserve so so so much Niii :’) I agree so suuuppaa much with Sun buddy, you really are such a sweet soul and go above and beyond to spread cheer and joy and love all around 🐾 I love talking to you Niii, and you never eva fail to make me smile! Keep being *you* the world is a better place because you’re in it :))

*sending looadssaa yummy party food, hugs, caaatttss and funny cat videos (hehe)* right your way my super kind, sweet, incredible friendddd!!!

why-you.gif

(Oops looks like cat said nuuuupe cake) 😭 maybe they want mayotelllaaaa!! Mwhahahaha :3

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Awwwwe tabz 🥺 there is absolutely no need to be sorry buddy 💜 you just the sweetest kitty cat evas :'3 omigosh 💙 thank you so so much for these words 🥺😭 you never fail to spread so muchhhh kindnessss and lovee and sweettness around 💕 along with a little tabby humour 🤭🤭 hehe. i love you beyond words buddy 💖 sending so much love and huggles 💜 for youuu, sun buddy 🌞 and allll the lovelyyy kitties in da world! 🐱🐾 

yessss we wait patiently for the day they take overrrrr! yessss! 💃 *does the happy kitty dance* thank you for the yummy party food 😋 *gives you some cake* 🍰🍰🍰🍰 and for the caattttsss :3 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

cute-sending-virtual-hug.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 11th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Eh nothing new here, just Tabb Tabbb being her sweet self melting hearts left, right and centre by simply being herself. 🥰

Massive hugssss and lots of loveee back, Tabbssss, you da sweetest always hehe. Appreciate you so much also. 😭💜🐾🤗

hug.gif

load more