Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?
On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?
Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.
This is the gift I ask for, from you:
Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.
Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.
Looking forward to my birthday gifts..
You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.
Happy birthday fristo
@Fristo wishing you a very happy birthday Fristo. Stay blessed. 😇😊
Here's the Gift for you
"I will see positivity in each and every situation. No matter what "
@Fristo
This is amazing, amazing Fristo! xD How wonderfully refreshing and thoughtful way of celebrating birthday.. Fristo style! 🥳 May you achieve all that your heart desires! : ) (This sounds like wishing for everyone automatically hehe)
Wishing you a fabulous birthday! May you live your life to the fullest and always celebrate your wonderful existence alongwith all of us!🎈🎊

Here is your gift 🎁 xD : Be the best possible version of yourself! Strive to be what you aim for; love personified, happiness personified, peace and contentment personified. 💜
Happy belated birthday @Fristo! you’re such a kind soul, im so lucky to know you! thank you for all you do for this community. Such a selfless caring person 🥺 i wish you the best always! 💛
Happy birthday @Fristo !
Thanks for all your hard work, your focus on making everyone be welcome and motivated! Thanks for your ideas on collaborations and being so humble on your birthday!
I hope you will have lots of moments for smiling and making people smile.
My gift for your birthday is my promise to continue what I started on my first day on cups: to smile or make people smile and live up to my username to mi best abilities. ❤️
Happy Birthday !
🎂
Happy Birthday to you! 🎂
@Fristo
wooow happy bday Fristo🥳🥳
super awesome day! fristo will be more and more awesome too!!
*passes cookies,candies and cakes*🍪🍪🍬🍭🧁🍰🎂
@Fristo
Firstly, happy birthday Fristo! ❤️
Secondly, "If you fail at something, it doesn't mean you were not good enough, it means you are learning, growing, and gaining new experiences, and eventually you will be greater than you can ever expect"
@Fristo
Firstly, happy birthday Fristo! ❤️
Secondly, "If you fail at something, it doesn't mean you were not good enough, it means you are learning, growing, and gaining new experiences, and eventually you will be greater than you can ever expect"
@Fristo happy birthday my best teacher ever