Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday! Share & Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 5th, 2022

Hello, 7 Cups Residents,

7 Cups is a community of compassion and support. We at 7Cups believe in acknowledging and celebrating milestones, accomplishments, special moments, and days. Days like Birthdays and Cupsversay (Anniversary at 7Cups) are some of the most important days of our lives.

We want to join in your celebration and celebrate you in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, birthday wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because you matter to us. You are a part of our community and we are blessed to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident.

  • If it is your birthday, please let us know here.
  • If it is the birthday of someone you know here, please share with us here.

Also, we would love to hear how would you like to celebrate your birthday here on 7 Cups or any experiences of your birthday that you are comfortable sharing with us.


Also, Do you know?

  • You can host a small party for your friend!

A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the community room so you can celebrate the birthday party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party!

  • You can also make a post for them

Click here to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate birthdays.

  • Some rules to follow:

🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them.

🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly.

🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included.

While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested.

If your birthday is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun!


Happy Birthday, fellow cupser. I wish you a lovely birthday and a thriving year filled with joy and accomplishments.

_1651715093.Green Rustic Happy Birthday  (Poster).png

672
User Profile: EllaListens
EllaListens June 23rd, 2025

It was my birthday on Saturday

1 reply
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 25th, 2025

@EllaListens

happy-30th.gif




load more
User Profile: Moonblue1117
Moonblue1117 June 26th, 2025

Hello, I'm the birthday girl.

2 replies
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 June 27th, 2025

@Moonblue1117 Happy birthday Moon! I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope all your wishes come true! 🥳

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 27th, 2025

happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 June 27th, 2025

@ASilentObserver

I want to wish a happy birthday to the one and only @Heather225! H, thank you for being a part of the team that is the backbone of 7 Cups. You are kind, selfless, humorous, brave, and just a great person. Thank you for all you have done, not only for me, but for the community and others as a whole. I owe you so much and I couldn't be where I am without you and all your help! I hope you have a happy, healthy, and fun year ahead! You're getting oldddddddd! 🥳 Love youuu! 

family.gif

napoleon-dynamite-party-animal.gif

lit-old-lady.gif


1 reply
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 27th, 2025

happy birthday @heather225!

load more
User Profile: caringEyes817
caringEyes817 July 2nd, 2025

Hello, my birthday is tomorrow.

2 replies
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 July 7th, 2025

@caringEyes817 Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a lovely day. Wishing you a fantastic year ahead filled with joy! 🎉

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 8th, 2025

happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: Peculiar58
Peculiar58 July 2nd, 2025

Thank you so much, today is my birthday. I hope to throw a party next year, God willing. It is a pleasure be part of this community.

3 replies
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 July 7th, 2025

@Peculiar58 Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Wishing you all the best, and I hope your party next year is amazing! Thank you so much for being a part of our community, we’re really glad to have you here. 🎉

1 reply
User Profile: Peculiar58
Peculiar58 July 7th, 2025

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me, I love you all.

load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 8th, 2025

happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: TheTalkingCricket
TheTalkingCricket July 4th, 2025

Happy birthday to me 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 July 7th, 2025

@TheTalkingCricket Happy birthday! 😊 I hope today brings you little moments of joy, comfort, and love! Sending you warm wishes for the year ahead. 💛


User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 8th, 2025

happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: Peculiar58
Peculiar58 July 7th, 2025

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me,I love you all.

User Profile: Phoenix1234theythem
Phoenix1234theythem July 13th, 2025

@Macylou82

Macy is 14 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))) sending her all the love and hugs and cake and joy fr ❤️❤️ I hope her awesome friends see this hehe

2 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 13th, 2025

@Phoenix1234theythem omg ur so amazing, calling me out eh. Thank you amazing friendo

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 19th, 2025

happy birthday @macylou82

load more
User Profile: Iamsamtiwari
Iamsamtiwari July 17th, 2025

It's my birthday 🎂 🥰

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2025

@Iamsamtiwari

Wishing you a hearty birthday, Sam! May this year be rewarding and peaceful for you. 💛

happybirthday-balloons.gif

User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories July 17th, 2025

@Iamsamtiwari

Happy birthdayyy🪻🪻🥳

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 19th, 2025

happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 19th, 2025

yesterday was my 30th birthday

1 reply
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 July 19th, 2025

@heathermarie95 Happy 30th birthday! I hope your day was filled with joy! 🥳

happy-birthday.gif

load more