Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday @Sia1325

December 24th, 2021

Hey everyone!! Its a super special day today! Please join me in wishing the beautiful amazing listener @sia1325 , a very happy birthday!! Sia has been on cups for a little over a year and has truly made an impact on so many people!!! If you know her you already know, how patient, caring, sweet, and amazing she is!! Her amazing personality lights up rooms and pms and she never fails to make people smile! I usually dont make forum posts but this was definitely an exception! Sia is totally someone to celebrate!! (im a little but early hehe but i dont wanna miss it!!)

_1640337913.image.png



Sia

Thank you for all that you do for the community and all the love and joy you spread! I hope you have an amazing birthday, full of gifts, smiles, sparkles, yummy food, and happiness! Happy birthday Sia!! Thank you for being such a wonderful contribution to our community!

x Dahlia


Tagging some amazing friends to help me celebrate!!


@Basorexiaaa @Mango3 @EmmaE @optimisticMagic0014 @shiningSky3745 @considerateParadise6717 @kieran000 @Iamsidhere @mamtasha22 @ShiningStars1 @Jessrabbit7 @HelpfulGem04 @SeriouslyLey123 @empatheticLavender2924 @VicK5123 @whenitsdarklookforstars @Greenchoice1 @BeautyOfGrace @MikuoniandBlueCheese @starmelon7 @HealingBrokenWIngs @Bubbles2025 @ArtaListens @Nerdtastic01 @fristo @sunshinegiraffe123 @CalmCoral @emotionaltalker2260 @everlee @communityModKay @Angelx28 @blueberrywaffles @ferventflame @Erato @bubblegumwings1234 @cambion @starlasky @SuryanshSingh @sunisshiningandsoareyou @asilentobserver @lueurspace @sofiastardust




45
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 24th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761 @Sia1325

Such a sweet post and message , Dahlia , you're so appreciated for doing this ! Thanks for tagging me , I'd ofcourse love to be a part of our sweet Sia's birthday celebration! ❤

Ahhhh okay okay okay now it makes sense, why the sun was brighter than normal today, why the birds were extra chirpy, why the nature looked more appealing , why today seemed like a good one right from the beginning ~ it ofcourse had to be all things nice , for the sweetest ever , Sia !!

Happiest Birthdayy , you fantabulous human being . I am so so glad to be in cups in the same time as you and grateful for forums , because of which I got to meet you lol !

Wishing you all things nice and amazing on your Birthday and every day , Sia ! May you have countless days to live and recurring reasons to smile to always! Thankyouuuu for blessing our 7 cups community with your compassion , thoughtfulness , support , kindness and positive energy ~ you make this world better by simply being *you* , how wonderful is that !

Thankyou for brightening our lives ! Sending lots of love , hugs and everything else that you desire of ! ❤

_1640379573.image.png

3 replies
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omgg Sun lovely sun! Thank youuu sooo muchh! It really means a lot to me! I'm so grateful to have met you and also yayy for the forumss too, I am really happy that they exist aha! Your message just made my day really shiny and thank you for being such a compassionate human who spreads everywhereee and *Youuu* brighten others lives, Sun! Thank youu for the cake, it's sooo beautiful that I feel like preserving it ahaaa, thank you so much for being you, Sun! Loads of love and hugs!

(Pspspsps next yearrr when I'll shift to the oldie side, I'll just secretly hide in your PMssssss heheee :D)

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2021

@sia1325

Awww , always the sweetest!! 🥺❤ * wraps you in a blanket of love and hugs *

( andddddd omgg I cannot wait alreadyyy ~ yippieeee , hop over soon haha 🤗 )

1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 26th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww thank youuuu! :'D And thank you for the comfy comfy blanket hehe!

( hehe definitely will! :') )♥♥♥

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE December 24th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761

thank you so much for making this awesome post dahlia!! it's so sweet :)

@sia1325

and the very happiest of birthdays to you sia! i've had the absolute pleasure of knowing you for almost my entire listener journey here, and it definitely would not have been close to the same without you! i'll never forget when we first met in LSC talking about sugarless cookies :p our baking (and detective) skills are unmatched. i hope you have some really good cake and birthday dessert!! i'll send some across the world if you don't ;) i'm so grateful to have met you - your amazing, hilarious, and kind-hearted personality makes you so wonderful to be around and i think everyone can agree! you really do shine a light so bright here and you've made such a huge impact on 7 cups by just being you! i appreciate you so much and i hope you have the best day, you deserve it! ❤️🎂🎁

_1640383394.image.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@EmmaE Aw thank you so much, Emma! It's been almost an year that we have known each other and I am so so grateful to have met such an amazing person like you! I miss those old TL and LSC days loll! It's really funny how it started with those sugarless cookies and and look at us now! It's been a real honor to have shared suchh great times together and I'm looking forward to many years of friendship! (: I am the eating the whole cake please, it looksss sooo deliciousss! Thank you so much for ittt! Thank you for everything you have done for me and this community, Emma! You are absolutely wonderful! Merry Christmas as well! ♥♥✨✨(:

load more
User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove December 24th, 2021

@sia1325

Happy birthday Sia!! We’re almost birthday twins 😮 Wishing you a day and year ahead filled with lots of happiness!

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 25th, 2021

When is / was your birthday @hopedreamlove ? 😮❤

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@hopedreamlove Aw thank you, Hope! :D Woah, I found a birthday twinn! 😮 I hope you had a great day filled with loadsss of sweetss and everything you like, Hope! :'D Hope you have a year filled with loads of sparklers! ♥♥(:

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver December 25th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761 Thank you for tagging mermaid.

Happy Birthday Sia <3 I hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you a wonderful year ahead. Thank you for all your contributions to the community and being here with us.

1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Thank you so much for your kinds words, Obs! It really means a lot to me! Merry Christmas! ♥(:

load more
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG December 25th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761

Happy Belated Birthday, @hopedreamlove

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761 This week really came with unexpected things (in a good way!) and this post is the besttt thing ever! I don't know where to start, it's just this beautiful feeling, I honestly never expected a thread like this for my birthday and it's just such an amazing feeling to know that you were so excited to be first one to wish me, before a whole day because you thought you won't be able to make it on 25th and didn't want to miss it. You may not believe it but after reading all through this whole thread with all the lovely people's replies, I was sitting with this thought in my mind: "If today can be sooo wonderful for me, how magical is it going to be tomorrow?" and honestly! I have never been *that* excited for my birthday like I was yesterday and honestly I had the best day ever! Thanks to you for all your efforts and all the time you have spent in making this post, I appreciate every minute of it and thank you for making my birthday even special Dahlia! Loads of love and hugs ♥

2 replies
December 25th, 2021

@sia1325

Aww Sia! :') Im so glad i was able to make your birthday a little more special for you! Im glad you had an amazing birthday and its absolutely my pleasure!!! *tight hugs*

x Dahlia

1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 25th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761 a little? :o A lotttt it was! :'D Thank you so much, Dahliaa! *Tight hugsss!*♥♥

load more
load more
User Profile: Kieran000
Kieran000 December 26th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761


happpy late birthday @sia1325 :)

1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 26th, 2021

@kieran000 Thank you so much, Kieran! ♥♥(:

load more
December 26th, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIA!!!

May good luck go with you

and happiness too!!


1 reply
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 26th, 2021

@neatTurtle9621 Thank you so so much, Turtle! It really means so much to me! (:

load more
User Profile: HealingBrokenWIngs
HealingBrokenWIngs December 28th, 2021

@calmingMermaid5761 @sia1325

Uh oh! I'm late! I hope you had an absolutely amazing birthday, See-yah!!! *hugsss* <3<3<3

User Profile: Iamsidhere
Iamsidhere December 28th, 2021

Siiiiaaaaaaaaaa @sia1325 happy birthday 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 let's have a party 🥳🥳🥳🥳💜💙💚❤️🧡💛 hope you have a amazing bday siaaaa or shall I call you si si 🤣🤣🤣🤣