Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday to Kathy (VirtualHug5) You're Invited! Friday, March 31, 2023

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud March 30th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-26-at-9-15-30-am_1680203838.png

14
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 30th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-26-at-9-15-52-am_1680204007.png

1 reply
User Profile: neonBlueberry1843
neonBlueberry1843 April 2nd, 2023

@VioletVeritas happiest birthday virtual. I am so so so so sorry for wishing you late. I am sure I am the last person to wish you though on this birthday 😛

I wish you so much of success, wo much of happiness, love, friends, wealth and health


Hope you get everything you want.


Don't be hard on yourself, take one day at a time and take it easy. Have fun. Enjoy

load more
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 30th, 2023

Spread the word: Birthday Party happening Friday, March 31 at 9:30 a.m. EST in Positivity Corner (that’s 7 p.m. IST)!

Happy Birthday to Kathy! Cake, birds and ice cream!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Kathy (@VirtualHug5)!

Thank you to Desirée (@YourCaringConfidant) for the wonderful invitation and birthday card, to Papaya (@Iampapaya) for suggesting for me to contact Desirée, and to Fristo (@Fristo) for patiently showing me how to open and close the Positivity Corner! Also, to Blueberry (@neonblueberry1843), who constantly encourages me no matter what crazy idea I have next.

Tagging: @neonblueberry1843 @iampapaya @CommunityModAnne @Wooof @BenittaJ @walker7957 @SolitaryBird @Kala @Amiablepeace77 @SoulSings @recliningfate @SpongBobisHappy @CommunityModLou @CommunityModElliot @SonicMario @VioletWater @notyethuman @inquirewithin @victorialove @CommunityModEver @judescowflaw @CommunityModWilllow @kingburger23 @worldwalker @Terraforming @sallymae3459 @Cantquit88 @CommunityModCharlie @TheGeraldExperience @sunisshiningandsoareyou @PatienceImpatiens @MistyMagic @ASilentObserver @Lou73 @DRHerrington @CaringConfidant @CompassionateFriend @TinyWhisper @javareign @KittenClaws @ImpartialPomegranate @AvaFoxy @RecliningFate @cancun @MagnificentSunrise @FirstLightofDay @sunisshiningandsoareyou @CourageousGrotto @SonicMario @energeticeyes

Please tag anyone else you think might know Kathy @VirtualHug5 or who might want to join a Birthday Party or just send Birthday Greetings! Or, if you know I’ve got someone’s name wrong because of numbers or whatnot, please tag with the numbers. Thank you!

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 30th, 2023

@VioletVeritas

Thankyouuu Tas, always up for a party! I hope to make it hehe! 🥰

Y'all are such wonderful people for teaming up to make it a happier birthday for Kathy! ❤

Retagging: @VictoriaLove7 @tinywhisper11 @impartialpomegranate6921 @Sonicmario2002 @courageousGrotto48

1 reply
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you dear Sunisshiningandsoareyou for the corrections! (I'm terrible with the numbers). Hope to see you!

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@VioletVeritas You are such a sweetheart for coordinating a birthday party for Kathy. Awww. ♡ It's a party and everyone is invited. :)

load more
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 30th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-24-at-11-29-23-am_1680204108.png

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 30th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-26-at-2-53-27-pm_1680204155.png

screen-shot-2023-03-26-at-2-52-59-pm_1680204183.png

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 30th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-11-at-10-57-53-am_1680204271.png

User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 March 30th, 2023

Thanks for the invite @VioletVeritas, I will do my best to pop into the party! But just in case I don't make it Happy Birthday @Virtualhugs5 !

hb.gif

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP March 31st, 2023

screen-shot-2023-03-31-at-7-40-39-am_1680263156.png

Yay, it's soon time for a Birthday Party! Happy Birthday, Kathy!

1 reply
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@VioletVeritas An hour and a half away, right? 9:30a est. I'm going to close my eyes *or try to* a bit and then wake up and be ready to party. Whooo hooo. Hope Kathy is ready!

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@VirtualHug5

I know you already had your party and hope it was a blast. I ended up falling asleep 😴 💤 because I'm up all hours. Anyway, this is for you, Kathy.

20230331-080651-0000_1680278871.png


88-888584-flying-balloons-png-image-pink-purple-and-blue_1680278883.png


20230331-081532-0000_1680278898.png

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud OP April 2nd, 2023

I just want to personally thank everyone who helped me pull this off, especially Kathy @VirtualHug5 who gave a great reason for a Birthday Party, Papaya @iampapaya who gave awesome, encouragement and contact ideas and whi is a kind and extraordinarily intelligent Human, Desirée @caringconfidant for designing the gorgeous graphic for invitation and greetings, Fristo @fristo who patiently and without irony let me experiment with opening and closing the positivity corner, and Last but not Least, all the nice People who stepped into the room to share Birthday Greetings, too many to list, thereby proving yet again how Humans are essentially Good.