Honoring LovelyWhisper66's 4th Cupversary!
@LovelyWhisper66 turned 4 years old on 7Cups today! A wonderful milestone!
They hold many roles on 7Cups. They are Forum Mentor to a Verifier and so on. During their time as a listener and leader, they brought a difference due to their hard work, commitment, and support. They always up to lend a helping hand and support anyone with all the resources they have. They are incredible at what they do.
I know Whisper from the days when I started my 7Cups journey and they were wonderful throughout the period. They always helped and supported me with their amazing ideas and suggestions. They are a wonderful team player, a dear friend, and a kind human.
Happy 4th Cupversary! Whisper!
I hope we see you keep growing and amaze us with your awesomeness and great contributions.
Please join me to congratulate, appreciate and share your best wishes to them!

Tagging few mates!
@Heather225 @Blynng @ambercares @BunnieLuv @MonicaQu @FallenAngelicc @RaoTheHelper @kindSoul10 @DanaMH @allnaturalComfort82 @LetsCherishLife @saranova @CaringBrit @energeticSail @CatsSunset @Samar27 @DancingAlong @LavenderFlower @Mango3 @Zizy @Azurentz @Summerwish @Erica @HelperOfEvils @Tanushree11 @Zammn @WendyBird15 @krispykitty12 @LilyBlossom21 @LovingSparkle @mollycaresaboutyou @PetiteSouris @SpiritualFighter @butterflyPessimist @GrahZeymahzin @Nada @peacefulBubbles40 @lovelywhisper66 @Peter @Kurdistan @Peter @Peter1447 @zebrasarcastic @strawberryApple83 @bubblingBreeze14 @Pidge2 @frostyOcean72 @Dajia215 @LetMeHearItOut2 @Softhearted975 @StanDaMan78 @PolarCat @soulsings @PalmTreesNRainbows @brilliantTurtle89 @ASilentObserver @Bookworm4 @EvelyneRose @Jenna @vivelespatates @MistyMagic @power14 @Erato @bear228 @Emily619 @AveryLove @Rose @Alpacaking @IcyWinter @InternalAcceptance @MonBon @Jackie @PenguinPower31 @RideARainbow @AzulaDragon34 @GreenNectarine3724
@IndigoRoses @resourcefulPond1641 @Cashew16 @BeTheChangeYouWant @serenak @greenNectarine3734 @iwant2change @InternalAcceptance @roseMelody95 @ImaMaia @Ang0825 @Blueavacado1053 @PowerofNow247 @NeedProfessionalHuggers @overtherainbow17 @dancingstrawberry34 @colorado76 @BlueWhite1972 @amandalallen1978 @SaltyBreeze @Pluckydrum5184 @Bookworm548 @CharlyK @scissorsandgloss @Melliex3 @chassymom @Goldentriangle1234 @hannahbanna93 @Dramahkween @Novalis4u @ComingupforAir @apcalime @Vampirecell5 @Italianbabe @Compassionate99 @fearlessPine2167 @YungSartre @Taylor73 @Chickadee123 @sabrinathetiger @AJurn @Azalia1109 @downhillfromhere @Hereintime @Supportivemango76 @goldenFields88 @Yourrecovery @Snowcream @RebelXena14 @HelpMeCope @jadestones @Weisseguy @mija123 @ItsReganingRain @Whenfishesflew @katieee1234 @XenaKane23 @niceDaisy36 @Ottie @prodigalprincess @brutalBiscuit @sensitiveCircle3880 @Peterk1447 @Poisonking @Marcos49001 @Bluedragonflies1 @MamaHippo @Jerms @MonkeyMind1 @SweetTortoise @tony5795 @Ahmedeid0 @CrimsondAngel @jenstar523 @danieIIejs @Evocate @Courtney5491 @kurtkangas @Jennifer11 @Mmills01 @ShyCar @Bravepanther99
@ASilentObserver
Happy Cupversery!
@lovelywhisper66
I would like to wish you a very happy 4th Cupsiversary!! 🎂🎉🥳
Youve always been such a supportive person here on 7 Cups and I really appreciate everything you do here! 👍😊 Stay awesome! 😍
Happy 4th cupaversary @LovelyWhisper66! We appreciate you helping us for 4 amazing years.
Happy Cupsiversary @LovelyWhisper66
@LovelyWhisper66 Happy 4th Cupversary Whisper!! 💖 Thank you for all that you do here, its truly appreciated and valued! *hugs*
@ASilentObserver
Thank you so much for the kind post! I greatly appreciate all your support and hard work. It's been a great pleasure working alongside you on the VL team. I also appreciate the choice of gif lol. :)
@kindSoul10 @SmileyPower @Erato @AveryLove @SoulfullyAButterfly @MistyMagic @CaringBrit @MonBon @MidnightRiver999 @niceDaisy36 @baylinAnderson123 @PurpleSnail @AbbyHarris1976 @Rebekahwriter13
@River @Alpacaking
Thank you all so much for your sweet posts! :)
Congrats on 4 years LovelyWhisper66!
@BlueDusk99 Thanks Blue! Great to see you. :)