Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring LovelyWhisper66's 4th Cupversary!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 24th, 2019

@LovelyWhisper66 turned 4 years old on 7Cups today! A wonderful milestone!

They hold many roles on 7Cups. They are Forum Mentor to a Verifier and so on. During their time as a listener and leader, they brought a difference due to their hard work, commitment, and support. They always up to lend a helping hand and support anyone with all the resources they have. They are incredible at what they do.

I know Whisper from the days when I started my 7Cups journey and they were wonderful throughout the period. They always helped and supported me with their amazing ideas and suggestions. They are a wonderful team player, a dear friend, and a kind human.

Happy 4th Cupversary! Whisper!

I hope we see you keep growing and amaze us with your awesomeness and great contributions.

Please join me to congratulate, appreciate and share your best wishes to them!

Tagging few mates!

@Heather225 @Blynng @ambercares @BunnieLuv @MonicaQu @FallenAngelicc @RaoTheHelper @kindSoul10 @DanaMH @allnaturalComfort82 @LetsCherishLife @saranova @CaringBrit @energeticSail @CatsSunset @Samar27 @DancingAlong @LavenderFlower @Mango3 @Zizy @Azurentz @Summerwish @Erica @HelperOfEvils @Tanushree11 @Zammn @WendyBird15 @krispykitty12 @LilyBlossom21 @LovingSparkle @mollycaresaboutyou @PetiteSouris @SpiritualFighter @butterflyPessimist @GrahZeymahzin @Nada @peacefulBubbles40 @lovelywhisper66 @Peter @Kurdistan @Peter @Peter1447 @zebrasarcastic @strawberryApple83 @bubblingBreeze14 @Pidge2 @frostyOcean72 @Dajia215 @LetMeHearItOut2 @Softhearted975 @StanDaMan78 @PolarCat @soulsings @PalmTreesNRainbows @brilliantTurtle89 @ASilentObserver @Bookworm4 @EvelyneRose @Jenna @vivelespatates @MistyMagic @power14 @Erato @bear228 @Emily619 @AveryLove @Rose @Alpacaking @IcyWinter @InternalAcceptance @MonBon @Jackie @PenguinPower31 @RideARainbow @AzulaDragon34 @GreenNectarine3724

@IndigoRoses @resourcefulPond1641 @Cashew16 @BeTheChangeYouWant @serenak @greenNectarine3734 @iwant2change @InternalAcceptance @roseMelody95 @ImaMaia @Ang0825 @Blueavacado1053 @PowerofNow247 @NeedProfessionalHuggers @overtherainbow17 @dancingstrawberry34 @colorado76 @BlueWhite1972 @amandalallen1978 @SaltyBreeze @Pluckydrum5184 @Bookworm548 @CharlyK @scissorsandgloss @Melliex3 @chassymom @Goldentriangle1234 @hannahbanna93 @Dramahkween @Novalis4u @ComingupforAir @apcalime @Vampirecell5 @Italianbabe @Compassionate99 @fearlessPine2167 @YungSartre @Taylor73 @Chickadee123 @sabrinathetiger @AJurn @Azalia1109 @downhillfromhere @Hereintime @Supportivemango76 @goldenFields88 @Yourrecovery @Snowcream @RebelXena14 @HelpMeCope @jadestones @Weisseguy @mija123 @ItsReganingRain @Whenfishesflew @katieee1234 @XenaKane23 @niceDaisy36 @Ottie @prodigalprincess @brutalBiscuit @sensitiveCircle3880 @Peterk1447 @Poisonking @Marcos49001 @Bluedragonflies1 @MamaHippo @Jerms @MonkeyMind1 @SweetTortoise @tony5795 @Ahmedeid0 @CrimsondAngel @jenstar523 @danieIIejs @Evocate @Courtney5491 @kurtkangas @Jennifer11 @Mmills01 @ShyCar @Bravepanther99

20
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 September 24th, 2019

Happy cupaversary @LovelyWhisper66! Thanks for all your hard work and kindness!

User Profile: SmileyPower
SmileyPower September 24th, 2019

wheeee Happy 4th Cupversary!! @LovelyWhisper66

User Profile: Erato
Erato September 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Thank you for acknowledging whisper's efforts over the past 4 years and celebrating their 4th cupsiversary!

Happy 4th Cupsiversary, @lovelywhisper66! You're such an amiable and kind person. I love how supportive you are in the forums and you always find ways to see the good in every situation. I'm lucky to have worked with you in the past for the Motivation and Self-Help Subcommunity. You've shown how great you are in exchanging ideas and collaborating with your teammates. I wish you all the best! I hope to still see you around in the next few years!

1 reply
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove September 25th, 2019

Happy Cupsiversary!! Thanks for everything you do on here heart

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly September 24th, 2019

@lovelywhisper46 - Happy Cupsversary! You inspire me with your supportive uplifting work here and I wish you all the best.

1 reply
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly September 24th, 2019

Whoops - fixing tag @lovelywhisper66

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 24th, 2019

Congratulations! Whisper wow 4 years! AWESOME!! Trophy TrophyTrophyTrophy

Listening .... One Step At A Time

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit September 24th, 2019

@LovelyWhisper66 happy 4th cupsversary whisper XD

User Profile: MonBon
MonBon September 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations @lovelyWhisper66 ! 4 years is a long time :O :O

User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 September 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver omg yay! happy cupsaversary @LovelyWhisper66

User Profile: Daisy7cups
Daisy7cups September 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver , thanks for the amazing forum thread

@LovelyWhisper66 , happy cupversary to you 🎉🎊 You have been there as a supportive person since I have started my 7cups journey, and I always love reading your thoughtful forums. Keep up the amazing job, hugs to you 😄.

User Profile: PeppermintStar0912
PeppermintStar0912 September 24th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Wow! Congratulations to @lovelywhisper66! I can't wait until I celebrate my 4th year with 7 cups!