Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Mikayla and Lynnie's 1 Year 7cupsaversaries!

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles May 31st, 2015

Such a ✵✵✵special celebration✵✵✵ this post is commemorating today! We're celebrating two amazing teen stars' 1 year anniversaries on 7cups! The wonderful @Lynnie and @Mikayla1000 both celebrate their anniversaries in this amazing month, and how can we let these great dates pass by without sharing some 7cups love!! The 7th of May marks Mikayla's anniversary and today the 31st, marks Lynnie's! What a wonderful month!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mikayla and Lynnie are such wonderful parts of our community and a fundamental part of the teen side. They bring the magic, fun, dedication and kindness to everyone around them and make it such a special place to be! And they certainly excel in the group mod position -- the both of them being the ONLY teens to have earned the Award Winning Mod badge!

@Mikayla1000✸

Miki, I don't know a more freely compassionate person than you in all honesty. You are just so so sweet that I sometimes wonder if I'm really talking to a human or a giant piece of candy! ❀The fabulousness you possess brings so much joy to others and everything you do, no matter how big or small it is in your eyes, is valued more than you will ever know. We certainly don't say it enough but we appreciate you with 10000% of our hearts and we truly adore you✰You're not just abrilliant listener, a beautiful friend, a kind person, a spectacular group mod and a fantastic teen star. You're Mikayla. The Miki so many people look up to, respect, admire and adore✽Not many people realise just how dedicated you are to this site and even I don't know the 100% of it, but I am constantly amazed by you❤The lengths you go through to make others feel comfortable and happy is something to be in awe of. This whole year you've been here has been so wow, just like you!✵

@Lynnie✸

Amazing Lynnie ❤Girl, you're awesome and you totally rock at everything you do! You're such a wonderful human being and a true walking definition of kindness✯You have so much love in your heart and what astonishes me is how many selfless acts you do, which is so beautiful to witness. Your one year here has been more than brilliant, it's been magical✿Your contributions greatly affect not only the teen side, but the whole site itself and that's extraordinary. It's been truly an honour to know you and see how helpful you are, day in and day out❋Just knowing that you've reached a whole year is making my heart explode with love and happiness -- I am so incredibly proud of you. Thank you so much for all you do here Lynnie!✰

Lynnie, Miki, both of you have touched so many lives from the second you joined 7cups and that's unbelievable. Although we'll never be able to fully express our gratitude to both of you, we asked a few listeners to share some anniversary wishes for you guys! Lynnie, click ☞ here ☜ and Miki, click ☞here ☜

Big big bright thank you's to everyone who contributed in this! It would have been impossible without you lovely beings, thank you so much! ❤

@ZizyTheTurtle @Lyra @sweetBlueberry19 @Baubs @scarlet25 @Resisti @Emma @ZoeAlwaysSmile @OpenDoor01 @EnagmaticRebel22 @ilan @Noasu @Flourish @amboredd @Niko @Harleen98 @Sparkleofhope @littlepony @Gracey @Lynnie @Laura @Jessica @Pali @AkankshaP

Huge warm thank you to the amazing @sweetBlueberry19 who helped in sending the forms around and was wonderfully supportive! ❤ You're so awesome Rabea, and we make quite a fabulous team!

Thank you so much, Lynnie and Miki, for all that you do here and for being such stunning role models for anyone to learn from. We love you both greatly! Hope you liked the slideshow!❤

Everyone please do join me in celebrating the anniversaries of the wonderful @Mikayla1000 and @Lynnie ❤ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Lots of love, cake and hugs!

PS. Just wanted to give a huge apology to @Mikayla1000 for this anniversary celebration to arrive so late! I assure you that we're so sorry that we couldn't post this earlier but don't ever think that we don't appreciate you so much! So sorry that it took quite a while to post, I hope it's not too late! Love you ❤

12
User Profile: Lynnie
Lynnie May 31st, 2015

You guys are so amazing and thoughtful! I love this so much and I teared up :) I'm glad to be able to know all of you wonderful people and I love that I can share such a milestone with you guys!

User Profile: allTheLove
allTheLove May 31st, 2015

Stay AweSome as always @Mikayla1000 @Lynnie

Thank you for all of what you have done!

User Profile: Ace13
Ace13 May 31st, 2015

Both of you are aaammmaaazzziiinnnggg ^_^ I'm glad to know you :) Keep up being awesome and happy 7 cups birthday :)

User Profile: Niko
Niko May 31st, 2015

Congrats on you Anniversaries Mikaaaa and Lyneee! Booth of you are super amazing listener and 7cups community members. We really appereciate the hard work you put on here. HUGSSS :D

User Profile: izza
izza May 31st, 2015

*jumps up and down* OMG OMG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (pfftso spelt that right myself like a big girl PFFTT SOONOT COPY AND PASTE WWHHHAAATTTNOOOOO) anywaayyyyyyou guys are super dope listeners!!! Here's to another year filled random silliness .. I mean mature conversations about.. Umm taxes? :p

User Profile: izza
izza May 31st, 2015

*makes the post super colourful*

load more
User Profile: Mikayla1000
Mikayla1000 May 31st, 2015

Hey everyone :)

That was really nice to see and read - especially since I haven't been on a lot this month due to personal reasons. Thank you all very much, I love you all too!


When I first came to 7cups a year ago, I was a guest and then quickly a member to help me go through such a hard time at my other high school. At first, I felt like no one was hearing me. I talked to a listener that's actually not here anymore that changed a lot for me. For the first time in so long as a member I washeard, listened to, and supportedin a judgment free zone.Someone cared about me even though they didn't even know me. As a member I gained the support I didn't have in my home life, I was able to talk to someone as a friend. I felt like someone really did care about not onlyhow I was doing, but who I am.

Soon after I became a listener because if I could just make one small difference in someone's life like that listener did for me, then it was worth it. Little did I know how much this website was going to help me in a way that I can't explain. I have gained the ability to listen to the person's story, not just their problems. I have learned to listen with my heart, not just my ears. I can sit in a chat and know that anything I can say will not take away the pain of a member, but my being there in a chat for them can bring a comfort that is hard to explain.

Through this site I can sit down with a friend in my personal life and listen to them in a way I didn't know how to before. When I see a person struggling I feel like I am better able to take a step back and remember thatbad things happen to good people. That doesn't make them a bad person. Good people can make a mistake, and sometimes you telling them that they're still a good person can make all the difference. My views don't have to be their views and that's okay. I have honestly gained so much from this site.

I have made wonderful friends, mentors, other listeners, and guest and members. I have been able to help so many people, and little do they know just how much they've helped me. From being a Teen Star to a Group Mod,it can make all the difference! <3 :)

As a member I will get the support I need, can talk to someone about guy or gal issues, and feel loved and accepted.

As a listener and Teen Star I feel like I've been able to help people grow into themselves, offer support, and feel confident when taking a chat. Ihope that I have given people a safe place to talk with me, because I know what it's like to go without one.

Everyone that's on this site isso special and unique. You all have something that you're able to give that's unique to you. I hope that for everyone you remember that while you're here you're giving something to people that you cannon buy with money. You can pay for therapy, but when you become a friend to a guest/member or another listener, you cannot buy friends. You make them with your heart and you bond - something priceless.

Thank you for giving me an online family I feel like I can come home to when I need it. As a listener it's scary to be in chats. But really, our Peer Supporters, the other Teen Stars, and our Mentors guide you through it.

Thank you so much everyone, I love you all so much too.

Please take good care of yourselves and be safe.

So much love,

Miki

Ps @Jadie and @Jake thank you for being really helpful in this last month!

And @Lynnie, congrats big online sister :) <3

User Profile: Jadie
Jadie June 1st, 2015

@Mikayla1000 heartI?m so happy to be celebrating your 1st year on 7 cups - it?s been quite a journey and I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful, compassionate, caring, understanding listener, and agreat role model for other listeners on the site, both teens and adults. Looking forward to another fantastic year!

@Lynnie Thanks for your dedication and commitment to 7 cups! :)We haven?t had the chance to interact too much, but you are a bundle of kindness and bring so much warmth and welcometo the siteheartHere?s to the journey ahead!

User Profile: Sam
Sam June 1st, 2015

@Mikayla1000 @Lynniecongrats you two, what an awesome journey it has been! Thank you for everything you do and for making this community extra awesome, just by being here! Looking forward to working with you both over the next yearheart

User Profile: HelenHopes
HelenHopes June 1st, 2015

Happy anniversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc June 3rd, 2015

Congratulations both of you! It's amazing to have you girls in the community! Thank you. Love Sam